Critique/modify My Cloning Solution

• Thread starter Vonkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brazel

brazel

Use hormones or use h202..are these different or the same? Do people have results with both? Ummm

brazel

brazel

I'm giving questions to ask yourself! To think, ask yourself why would I need these products? Are they capitalizing, is it needed?

A clone is removed from the plant... well that's dumb but the clone produces its own roots and therefore dummy proof, kinda huh

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I'm giving questions to ask yourself! To think, ask yourself why would I need these products? Are they capitalizing, is it needed?

A clone is removed from the plant... well that's dumb but the clone produces its own roots and therefore dummy proof, kinda huh

I guess some laziness is in it and time constraints. .. its just easy to buy a 10 dollar jar and dip 1000 clones... you can clone in a cup of water in a window sill.... i have no patience for that

brazel

brazel

True!
Ask yourself what you want more?
Clone roots quick with clonex
Clones take longer with just water
Clones are faster than just water with aloe

Which two are better clones, which did you manipulate to get what you want

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
True!
Ask yourself what you want more?
Clone roots quick with clonex
Clones take longer with just water
Clones are faster than just water with aloe

Which two are better clones, which did you manipulate to get what you want
What are you asking? Ask yourself this.. if indole 3 butyric acid works so well... then why did everyone feel the need to concentrate it?
Aloe
Honey nonpasture
Coconut water
willow tree

You can clone with a lot... some think its easier to buy.

brazel

brazel

What are you asking? Ask yourself this.. if indole 3 butyric acid works so well... then why did everyone feel the need to concentrate it?
Aloe
Honey nonpasture
Coconut water
willow tree

You can clone with a lot... some think its easier to buy.
Same the companies thought

brazel

brazel

Gold mining or supply companies made more money? If we loved tomatoes as much would there be tomato hydro shops?

Vonkins

Vonkins

I don't know which direction u guys are going but I'll steer u back to the topic at hand. Day 9. Nothing, everything stills l9oks 5he exact same but one thing. By the way I changed out the rez Saturday night. I only added 10 gallons of tap water combined with 60 ml of h202 35%, and a little ph down. I noticed this several days ago but failed to mention. My clones stems are still perfect looking but not even the slightest change really but my leaves started rolling and curling a bit. Almost like nitrogen toxicity. Now how did they look fine when cut but get the toxic look with only water and h202. Before I changed my rez all that was in there was kln@15ml/gal, protekt@5ml/gal and [email protected]/gal. Don't see how clones get toxic from that. These clones did come from a recovering plant that had a toxicity issue but the plant has been fine for a couple weeks plus the clone didn' show any sign of being sick. They where green and healthy. Now I have rolled up curled up leafs.

Last edited:
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I don't know which direction u guys are going but I'll steer u back to the topic at hand. Day 9. Nothing, everything stills l9oks 5he exact same but one thing. By the way I changed out the rez Saturday night. I only added 10 gallons of tap water combined with 60 ml of h202 35%, and a little ph down. I noticed this several days ago but failed to mention. My clones stems are still perfect looking but not even the slightest change really but my leaves started rolling and curling a bit. Almost like nitrogen toxicity. Now how did they look fine when cut but get the toxic look with only water and h202. Before I changed my rez all that was in there was kln@15ml/gal, protekt@5ml/gal and [email protected]/gal. Don't see how clones get toxic from that. These clones did come from a recovering plant that had a toxicity issue but the plant has been fine for a couple weeks plus the clone didn' show any sign of being sick. They where green and healthy. Now I have rolled up curled up leafs.
Simple works... rock or dirt plug

Screenshot 2018 01 22 19 08 54
Top Bottom