Critique/modify My Cloning Solution

• Thread starter Vonkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

These are all the same strain. Only TAP water, ph to 6.0, dip n grow @ 20% dilution, soaked a min of 5 mins. Small air stone, 4 bulb t8 6400k. Pump runs 24/7. At 1st sign of root nibs, I add 2ml of DnG @ 20% dilution per 2.5g aero cloner. I top off daily or as needed with fresh Cold tap, ph to 6.0.

This is my fastest strain to clone. The og gg4 (thanks again) is a mutha fakin biotch to clone. Bish takes forever

Pic from a few mins ago. Now potted.

20180225_190735.jpg

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Do u keep ur dome completely closed for the first 48 hrs then open on the third day and remove on the forth. Supposedly this method will produce roots in 5 to 7 days. I think I read to do that from snoofers illustrated rockwool cloning technique. Does that sound correct.
Yup... Open it at 48 and blow air in the dome with your mouth

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
These are all the same strain. Only TAP water, ph to 6.0, dip n grow @ 20% dilution, soaked a min of 5 mins. Small air stone, 4 bulb t8 6400k. Pump runs 24/7. At 1st sign of root nibs, I add 2ml of DnG @ 20% dilution per 2.5g aero cloner. I top off daily or as needed with fresh Cold tap, ph to 6.0.

This is my fastest strain to clone. The og gg4 (thanks again) is a mutha fakin biotch to clone. Bish takes forever

Pic from a few mins ago. Now potted.

View attachment 781032
I dont like running pumps

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I am testing aloe vera cloning because of this thread.
Aloe Vera Works fine..just a lil slower..(did your experiment last yr).
I have a small jar of Rootech gel coming in soon for another face off with Clonex.
Since I have been using Clonex, I have been able to keep my Aloe plant whole and healthy, now I can use it when I burn my fingers while lighting a shorty pipe..LOL
IMG_0915.JPG

Vonkins

Vonkins

Something I just started thinking about once I noticed my cubes over saturated. Humidity is creative when there is a difference in 2 temps. Internal and external. The larger the difference the more humidity is created. My question is what's the perfect temperature difference to achieve the optimal humidity. What do u guys think the optimal humidity is. I'm thinking 70-75% should be perfect. No mushy stems plus no oversaturation.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

This looks like it's for established plants. Is it for cloning also.
I try and follow from up pot clone (I use and aero cloner, so I don' worry about rh).

So from clone to week 4, week 5 from flip tops. Then it' 60% then dropping to 50 by chop.

I'e found good vdp for great veg growth.

Top Bottom