Crop K. Seeds Black Domina 4x4 DWC

• Thread starter ninjadip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Hehe I was either not stoned enough or to much lol

I did wonder why you had stones on top, didn’t say anything as I tried in the past to say you don’t need stones on soil only to get a backlash witch I try to avoid.

I didn’t see the pipes so that’s dwc I guess , cool way to grow

ninjadip

ninjadip

Hehe I was either not stoned enough or to much lol

I did wonder why you had stones on top, didn’t say anything as I tried in the past to say you don’t need stones on soil only to get a backlash witch I try to avoid.

I didn’t see the pipes so that’s dwc I guess , cool way to grow
Sounds like me, it's all good. I want to do RWDC next go. Less work for me, easier to control. Idk why I went to hydro, I've never tried soil. If I could I would try outside even tho it's forbidden in my state lol. So weird compared to Australia, I saw a YouTube, might be legit?, About how it was illegal to use artificial lighting there, total opposite. Crazy world

R

rangabud

Sounds like me, it's all good. I want to do RWDC next go. Less work for me, easier to control. Idk why I went to hydro, I've never tried soil. If I could I would try outside even tho it's forbidden in my state lol. So weird compared to Australia, I saw a YouTube, might be legit?, About how it was illegal to use artificial lighting there, total opposite. Crazy world
It's illegal to grow it in Australia with or without lights, it's just the fines are higher for indoors with lights.

ninjadip

ninjadip

It's illegal to grow it in Australia with or without lights, it's just the fines are higher for indoors with lights.
Oh idk. Maybe the YouTuber was talking about medical I believe, which looks like you can grow legally if granted a personal cultivation license that can be applied for once you have your medical card. Looks like the law was last amended 2016. I skimmed it but didn't find what I was looking for about lights.

Regardless, that's so funny how the fines are higher for indoor

ninjadip

ninjadip

I do like knowing about the different laws around the world regarding cannabis. I like how they post some stories here.
I wish my country would stop pussyfooting and just federally legalize it, instead of watching state by state do their own thing lol
And I'm near three separate state lines that all have different laws regarding cannabis🤣

ninjadip

ninjadip

Clones are off to the races, while the three from seed are still going through transplant shock. Just talked some sweet things into their ears, they told me they will look sexier in a week, and don't push them lol

Oh it's a beautiful thing when they have growth explosion 🙂

20221009 091836 COLLAGE2
ninjadip

ninjadip

Next res change will be time for the flip. Goal is to flip early to minimize crowding. Maybe in two weeks or a little less.

Edit:
bigger factor is waiting on other girls to be in better health, which I'm hoping will coincide with clones matching their size. I do have four lights on yoyos so one region could be matched to plant height, but ideally I want the canopy height to be even.

Last edited:
ninjadip

ninjadip

Update pic.
All clones doing very very well, are in some kind of turbo mode 😆
I overfed this one more than the others to see what would happen..
It's almost mutant like, obvious signs of overfeeding, but explosion in growth for sure 🤔🙂

Edit: fyi the water was changed on Oct 7 @1200ppm, but the source is over 200, and nothing added since.

20221011 172051 COLLAGE2
Last edited:
ninjadip

ninjadip

Ok...
Very subjective stuff here.
I don't have a real quantum light sensor, I know that is that only definitive way to truly measure ppfd. But this is ok for a reference imo.

Ok. This is using photone app, and I do not know anyone I can test calibration with.

Upon installation on my phone it told me that my phone (Google Pixel) has been used in testing and "accurate" results can be expected and that a diffuser is not needed. I don't believe it, but just letting you know what it said.

So here are the results from this app. It's a free app so I figured I'd try it. My wife has the newest iphone so I wanted to compare, but the Apple version charges $6 USD to use the Full Spectrum LED option.

So it is interesting to note that even though the cheaper 150w model has more LEDs, the number is not higher. While the 110w claims Samsung diodes and a meanwell driver has significantly less diodes but comes up higher.

Screenshot 20221011 1921542
Screenshot 20221011 1922382
Screenshot 20221011 1923592
ninjadip

ninjadip

I think training is one of my favorite things during a grow, even though it's only my second time lol.
I see new healthy growth on those 3 that are really stressed out, somehow they tried to flower.. hoping they don't Hermie, they are turning around back to veg I think..

I have nets ready once they get a little bigger

Am I the only one that uses the little lst clips?

PXL 20221012 021010915
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I think training is one of my favorite things during a grow, even though it's only my second time lol.
I see new healthy growth on those 3 that are really stressed out, somehow they tried to flower.. hoping they don't Hermie, they are turning around back to veg I think..

No

I occasionally used them, now I’ve a bigger tent I might use them more 😉

ninjadip

ninjadip

I recently sent this to a friend, but I really should share with all, in the hopes that this information could help others with Crohn's/ ulcerative colitis (uc)

The review is about the strain I'm running now, Black Domina. I bought these seeds after finding out through research that the Hash plant strain is very helpful for cramps/abdominal pain. I couldn't find a pure hash plant cultivar and I stumbled across Black Domina, that has said hash plant in it's genetics. Then I read this review on BD, and it sealed the deal for me to buy them.

I should have shared this in the beginning of this thread, but we all forget the order of everything after a while, kinda like chaos theory from Jurassic Park's mathematician lol

Screenshot 20221012 171454
Last edited:
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
you know your making me want to grow black d again 😋

I do love heavy hitting indica.
Do remember it being that & it being a heavy yielder.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Btw another good site to use is seedfinder scroll to the bottom and press search and find and enter any cannabis name and a whole list comes up of various breeders , choose your breeder easy tbf the reviews are from growers. If enough folks have reviewed it they put up a info chart regarding taste , flavour and turps.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Grow is goin wild bud. Looks awesome and tons goin on. I love the lst clips and get all amped to use them and end up bailing hah. Neighbor made some and they were too heavy and friend in havasu sent me some in mail and they are perfect buy I guess I've been lazy and/or think that if I am going to scrog that I really don't need to to lst with clips. Both 1st and 2nd grow I had issues with strains/plants that grew short to begin with and any and all lst only made it worse. For the 1 plant scrog challenge I will be using more than lst clips. I will be using anything and everything I can get my hands on. I may even strap one of my dogs to the wall inside and train him to yank lightly on the branches to strengthen them. Things are gonna get way cray when all the sudden I have 1 plabt to tend to and a whole tent to do it with hah you join that 1 scrog challenge?

ninjadip

ninjadip

Grow is goin wild bud. Looks awesome and tons goin on. I love the lst clips and get all amped to use them and end up bailing hah. Neighbor made some and they were too heavy and friend in havasu sent me some in mail and they are perfect buy I guess I've been lazy and/or think that if I am going to scrog that I really don't need to to lst with clips. Both 1st and 2nd grow I had issues with strains/plants that grew short to begin with and any and all lst only made it worse. For the 1 plant scrog challenge I will be using more than lst clips. I will be using anything and everything I can get my hands on. I may even strap one of my dogs to the wall inside and train him to yank lightly on the branches to strengthen them. Things are gonna get way cray when all the sudden I have 1 plabt to tend to and a whole tent to do it with hah you join that 1 scrog challenge?
I've been debating joining... I really have one option, turn my mother plant into flowering as in it's a tent by itself, but it's a short tent. As far as keeping the strain, I have some clones I could make into a mother to replace her. But I did like the idea of my mother being from seed..

Idk!! 😆
My mother tent is a small 2x2x4, so I would be limited, but really want to join just to throw my hat in with a cheap light and turn heads lol. It's got a 125watt light in there turned literally to the lowest setting now, so I know I got enough juice in there.

ninjadip

ninjadip

I've been debating joining... I really have one option, turn my mother plant into flowering as in it's a tent by itself, but it's a short tent. As far as keeping the strain, I have some clones I could make into a mother to replace her. But I did like the idea of my mother being from seed..

Idk!! 😆
My mother tent is a small 2x2x4, so I would be limited, but really want to join just to throw my hat in with a cheap light and turn heads lol. It's got a 125watt light in there turned literally to the lowest setting now, so I know I got enough juice in there.
And as far as using everything to tie it down, I've used some funny stuff to keep the mum down lol, like duct tape!!!
I was all out of clips at the time, they were being used in another tent

PXL 20220915 203053525

Latest posts

Top Bottom