Crop K. Seeds Black Domina 4x4 DWC

• Thread starter ninjadip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ninjadip

ninjadip

More training, those three that were stressing from trying to flower, are all showing good growth now. I did some serious bends on them in the clips, and they all were able to bend with incredible resistance, not one split.

I put this to the silica, but there are many variables to be honest.

PXL 20221014 011027610
PXL 20221012 235856711
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I've been debating joining... I really have one option, turn my mother plant into flowering as in it's a tent by itself, but it's a short tent. As far as keeping the strain, I have some clones I could make into a mother to replace her. But I did like the idea of my mother being from seed..

Idk!! 😆
My mother tent is a small 2x2x4, so I would be limited, but really want to join just to throw my hat in with a cheap light and turn heads lol. It's got a 125watt light in there turned literally to the lowest setting now, so I know I got enough juice in there.

Hell yeah man.. End the debate, take the time ya need to get set up, and jump into the deep end with us 🤗

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

More training, those three that were stressing from trying to flower, are all showing good growth now. I did some serious bends on them in the clips, and they all were able to bend with incredible resistance, not one split.

I put this to the silica, but there are many variables to be honest.
Love those buckets you use and those clips that hold the lines. Your tent scares me because I know how full it is now and I have about the same amount in my tent and I keep getting super baked and wondering who the heck is going to take care of all of them 😂

ninjadip

ninjadip

Love those buckets you use and those clips that hold the lines. Your tent scares me because I know how full it is now and I have about the same amount in my tent and I keep getting super baked and wondering who the heck is going to take care of all of them 😂
I know what you meow!! I'm just waiting impatiently for those skinny three to turn all the way back into healthy girls before I meow.

It's like I'm looking at them now and I know how big they want to get once I meow. I'm telling myself, you're not going to trick me this time! Lol

I'm trying to envision twice their height when I look at them as how to judge when to meow

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I know what you meow!! I'm just waiting impatiently for those skinny three to turn all the way back into healthy girls before I meow.

It's like I'm looking at them now and I know how big they want to get once I meow. I'm telling myself, you're not going to trick me this time! Lol

I'm trying to envision twice their height when I look at them as how to judge when to meow

people are going to think we are cats 🙃

Here is tent 2 today at 28 days. Honestly I have no idea what I am doing. I think I accidentally did something that might actually work out though. I bought 10x10 drip trays for them. Why can't I just feed them pretty much solely from the bottom?

20221013 201947
20221013 202804
ninjadip

ninjadip

Well I saw how many times I had the word "flip" I went and changed them all and added one more for fun lol idk why, I don't even have cats

H

HomegrowNZ

Oh idk. Maybe the YouTuber was talking about medical I believe, which looks like you can grow legally if granted a personal cultivation license that can be applied for once you have your medical card. Looks like the law was last amended 2016. I skimmed it but didn't find what I was looking for about lights.

Regardless, that's so funny how the fines are higher for indoor

It' was legal in Canberra (capital of australia) to grow 2 outdoor plants per person maximum 4 per household but we're to be grown naturally with no artificial light . And I think you could posses up to 28 grams for personal use .

This was around 7 or 8 years ago

R

rangabud

It' was legal in Canberra (capital of australia) to grow 2 outdoor plants per person maximum 4 per household but we're to be grown naturally with no artificial light . And I think you could posses up to 28 grams for personal use .

Haha typical Australian law makers. Yeah you can grow 2 plants but you can only posses 28 grams. Like what am I ment to do with the other 400+ grams

ninjadip

ninjadip

Love those buckets you use and those clips that hold the lines. Your tent scares me because I know how full it is now and I have about the same amount in my tent and I keep getting super baked and it'swondering who the heck is going to take care of all of them 😂
Right now all of them are in like a homeostasis where the pH has been stable without even small modifications needed, I wish it was always like that lol

Thank you for that!
I was wondering when that time was.

No artificial light, so crazy. I wonder what the reasoning was for that

ninjadip

ninjadip

Ok, I've read conflicting stuff on here but I've decided I'm going to vent this tent directly outside of the window in the same room. Just ordered everything i think I'll need for the job.

Update on plants, they are looking great! Going to do a res change today. Think I'll go to weekly instead of biweekly like last time. I'm trying to step that game up lol

Idk what inspired me but I'm foliar feeding now with a diluted SiperThrive solution. Says it has kelp, I think a PGR, and some vitamins.

ninjadip

ninjadip

Oh man do I love these roots!!!!! These are coming straight out of the bucket nice and white like this, I'm not rinsing them just for the pics FYI.

I have a few new variables so I can't say for sure which one or ones is responsible. I'm adding silica and tps billions (like great white) this time, and it's just doing miracles, my damaged ones are finally coming back with new roots.

I think I took a pic of all of them but two plants. Man I'm just so proud of them, 82 res temps some days, probably not enough oxygen, but that don't stop me 😆

Amateur root fanatic coming at you @RootsRuler @Moe.Red 😆 jk you guys are leagues ahead of me, but it's not bad right??? ✌️

Screenshot 20221016 0800032
PXL 20221016 132426828
PXL 20221016 135415396
PXL 20221016 140926508
PXL 20221016 141803383
PXL 20221016 142009777
PXL 20221016 143856773
PXL 20221016 143911232
virginiaponics

virginiaponics

Yeah, I've read that Sensei seeds are responsible for creating the Black Domina strain, which for those that don't know(should have listed above) is a cross between:

Black Domina: Cross of Afghani SA, Hash Plant, Northern Lights, and Ortega

I hope that these seeds are legit, because I read one review of Black Domina that the user swore this did miracles for his Crohn's/Ulcerative Colitis, which I have. I read that to get the most medicinal properties that i am looking for(cramp relief, pain, insomnia) I will want more amber at the end. @Gmix what did your trichs look like when you harvested this? were the pain relief effects substantial?

I hope I enjoy it too!!! :)
Cant speak on your particular brand, but if you grow sensi seeds, or ripper seeds black domina, they are true cuts and truly medicine. I just finished a chempie x black domina from ripper that is literally a sleep aid/body number and yes, it improves appetite

ninjadip

ninjadip

So I have some GH flora nectar coming, but after some more research I found some reviews that have made me already start the return for it. People said it added an artificial like taste. So that's a no go for me.

I have been researching some sweeteners to feed my microbes, and I've heard mixed information about molasses in hydro, I also want to add some humic and fulvic acids, and instead of having two more things to add I found that the infamous Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy has not only sweeteners but humic and fulvic acids as well.

I have told myself this is the last thing I'm getting for this run... Lol

ninjadip

ninjadip

Oh man do I love these roots!!!!! These are coming straight out of the bucket nice and white like this, I'm not rinsing them just for the pics FYI.

I have a few new variables so I can't say for sure which one or ones is responsible. I'm adding silica and tps billions (like great white) this time, and it's just doing miracles, my damaged ones are finally coming back with new roots.

I think I took a pic of all of them but two plants. Man I'm just so proud of them, 82 res temps some days, probably not enough oxygen, but that don't stop me 😆

Amateur root fanatic coming at y

My man @PerfecTrader check these roots out!! I still can't get over how good the roots look!! Took pics of them all today when I was changing res

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Cant speak on your particular brand, but if you grow sensi seeds, or ripper seeds black domina, they are true cuts and truly medicine. I just finished a chempie x black domina from ripper that is literally a sleep aid/body number and yes, it improves appetite
If you don't mind can you point me in the direction of said genetics?

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

My man @PerfecTrader check these roots out!! I still can't get over how good the roots look!! Took pics of them all today when I was changing res

Don't laugh but I don't know how they are supposed to look 😆 but from what I've seen that looks real good. Yall are so lucky I am not smart enough to go dwc or automate my feedin yet. Oooooweee

ninjadip

ninjadip

Don't laugh but I don't know how they are supposed to look 😆 but from what I've seen that looks real good. Yall are so lucky I am not smart enough to go dwc or automate my feedin yet. Oooooweee
Ok, so that healthy bright white is a very very good sign. When you have root rot or slime or something else bad you will have a brown slime on the roots. And if it's not just slime and the roots are actually brown, and
not just stained from a particular nute, they are most likely decayed and dying and that's a bad sign, the roots are rotting, hence root rot. High res temps can lead to bad bacteria, tap water can lead to bad bacteria blooms. I am doing both of these high risk activities and I still have great roots.

So long story short, for me to have these white roots without, this is the key, without having a sterile environment using peroxide is definitely impressive IMO. At least for a novice like myself.

ninjadip

ninjadip

If you don't mind can you point me in the direction of said genetics?
This is the link to the sensi seeds. I have seen that everyone gives them credit for creating said strain.
I hope my buds look as good as the main pic! 😍😍

Latest posts

Top Bottom