Crop K. Seeds Black Domina 4x4 DWC

• Thread starter ninjadip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ninjadip

ninjadip

This is the link to the sensi seeds. I have seen that everyone gives them credit for creating said strain.
I hope my buds look as good as the main pic! 😍😍

@PerfecTrader I'm so glad you. Brought this up! Because it's been so long since I ordered this I forgot it's specific traits. Thank you
Screenshot 20221016 220923

Because this is very very relevant to me right now for sho lol

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Seems a really great choice especially if are height restricted in any way. Adding these Beans to my "list"

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Back in the day Crop King was owned by this guy named James, he had 1 Lisa, I would call Canada and send money there, it got to be I would order and they would ship before getting paid, you always got 7 beans when I bought 5 and if a problem he would fix it with an apology as they were one of the first banks to sell autoflowers, he sold out to Rocket seeds who did keep there original genetics but jacked up price and own more than 1 bank as Rocket bought out several banks such as Mosca seeds ext hope it goes well for you that's a good strain, but have not bought off them since they sold out but there a legitimate company as far as there original strains go.

ninjadip

ninjadip

Back in the day Crop King was owned by this guy named James, he had 1 Lisa, I would call Canada and send money there, it got to be I would order and they would ship before getting paid, you always got 7 beans when I bought 5 and if a problem he would fix it with an apology as they were one of the first banks to sell autoflowers, he sold out to Rocket seeds who did keep there original genetics but jacked up price and own more than 1 bank as Rocket bought out several banks such as Mosca seeds ext hope it goes well for you that's a good strain, but have not bought off them since they sold out but there a legitimate company as far as there original strains go.
Thank you for sharing that!!! That rocket seed thing makes sense, if I remember right I got a rocket seed catalogue when I got my beans, that looked like a conglomerate seed corporation because the catalogue had several companies inside it.

I am hoping the seeds are legit too, I think they might be as their characteristics are aligning with the sensi seed info on it.

I thought it was nice they offered a 70% germination rate, I ordered 5 got 4 to sprout, so I'm happy. Just a butt load of money, it was my first time ordering beans and I was nervous about where to go. After all the fees it was $100 I think. Just for 5. So I'm definitely keeping the line running, so far I'm really liking it!!! I'm waiting a few more days to post a new pic, but they are kicking butt now. My lung room got cooler so my vpd is finally in the green zone, oh I'm just loving it lol

ninjadip

ninjadip

way too expensive for beans of unknown origin, you got got .lol
well every place i looked (before i was a member here or any grower community) all said ILGM was the most legit. So that's who I ordered from, and thought the extra money made it more legit lol.... oh I wish I would have came here and saw some of trustfalls stuff or just whats on here in general.

Yah I got got on price unfortunately, but I have a gut feeling this is legit genetics. I mean if crop king seeds is legit, that was some legit packaging it came in, so it should be good? idk

whatever will be will be

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Damn bud that growth is FAST. You went straight bush jungle real quickly. Might have to get in there and schedule a spa day for the ladies and weeed whack em a bit aka defoliation at some point. Tent looks pretty full already. Any plan already for when may flip?

ninjadip

ninjadip

Damn bud that growth is FAST. You went straight bush jungle real quickly. Might have to get in there and schedule a spa day for the ladies and weeed whack em a bit aka defoliation at some point. Tent looks pretty full already. Any plan already for when may flip?
I was hoping my friend was going to come today and get that one plant and some of my clones but got delayed.. I'm waiting for that. Should be tomorrow no later than this weekend.

I am ready to flip them now and encourage a stretch to thin them out instead of defoliating too much now. Kinda want to see what they look like in the second week of flower. I believe I over defoliated last grow. I'm watching diligently for leaves that can't breathe and have mad air circulation in place for the jungle mwwhahaa 😆👹

I did just take some off yesterday in the plants center, any big fan leaves that were covering new growth.

Oh! I want them a little taller so I can smash them with a scrog net lol but you're right @PerfecTrader they are bushy as hell. I believe that's to the genetics, so cool seeing how different genetics shape out
The genetics also say that they have little stretch during flip, so my thoughts are well let's play to that and get a little bigger now

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I was hoping my friend was going to come today and get that one plant and some of my clones but got delayed.. I'm waiting for that. Should be tomorrow no later than this weekend.

I am ready to flip them now and encourage a stretch to thin them out instead of defoliating too much now. Kinda want to see what they look like in the second week of flower. I believe I over defoliated last grow. I'm watching diligently for leaves that can't breathe and have mad air circulation in place for the jungle mwwhahaa 😆👹

I did just take some off yesterday in the plants center, any big fan leaves that were covering new growth.

Oh! I want them a little taller so I can smash them with a scrog net lol but you're right @PerfecTrader they are bushy as hell. I believe that's to the genetics, so cool seeing how different genetics shape out
The genetics also say that they have little stretch during flip, so my thoughts are well let's play to that and get a little bigger now
Niceee are they all naturallle or did you top? I topped the purple dragon balls just once because I feared height issues and now I'm wondering if I made a mistake and since the leaves are so fat maybe the strain leans indica and/or shorter plants were selected during breeding. Really likin them so far but damn when 1 fan leave can seemingly cover half of another plant hah
Your grow looks sick af. Long as you have that airflow on point then no jungle can gwt away from ya. I'm too new to know whether the more or less defoliation I've done at certain times helped or hurt. Your grow looks real good man. Keep it up

ninjadip

ninjadip

Niceee are they all naturallle or did you top? I topped the purple dragon balls just once because I feared height issues and now I'm wondering if I made a mistake and since the leaves are so fat maybe the strain leans indica and/or shorter plants were selected during breeding. Really likin them so far but damn when 1 fan leave can seemingly cover half of another plant hah
Your grow looks sick af. Long as you have that airflow on point then no jungle can gwt away from ya. I'm too new to know whether the more or less defoliation I've done at certain times helped or hurt. Your grow looks real good man. Keep it up
Thanks man!!! I appreciate it. Yeah I topped, and fimmed. Now they are almost too bushy lol. I didn't need to do so much but I was also trying to keep their height back until then other ones healed. Now I'm ready to let them all go!! I can't wait to see the next two to three weeks.

Speaking of air flow, grow update, I'm a newb so I want to list it all in case I'm doing something wrong. So I just removed the humidifier from the tent as I feel their needs are changing. Ironic because I just got the vpd to 1.0

3/4 tent fans on
2 4" intake inline fans to max
1 8" exhaust to min

Recent explosive growth could be to foliar spray made using super Thrive. And/or GH floralicious plus added on last res change

Last edited:
ninjadip

ninjadip

Alright, one big plant and 7 clones gone!! Old friend did his first outdoor grow this year, loved it and now is setup for indoor with everything but plants. Glad to get rid of 8, because I had 12 too many 😆

On the clone side, I kept the best one and the worst one and got rid of all the rest. Since I'm flipping my once mother, I will need a replacement.

Just realized why they look thirsty, because all of them were 1-2 gallons low since I topped their water off two days ago! Just wasn't expecting them to be so needy already 😂 I took care of their needs right before video.

Edit, will be flipping them this weekend when I do my next res change 🤞

PXL 20221020 220358475
PXL 20221020 205303452
Last edited:
ninjadip

ninjadip

I decided to flip the lights the other day, and turn on the supplemental far red/IR lights to get a head start, because it's going to be a jungle up in this mug!

It seems whenever I can't look at them for a day they blow the f up 😆 in the best way

PXL 20221022 124329525
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I decided to flip the lights the other day, and turn on the supplemental far red/IR lights to get a head start, because it's going to be a jungle up in this mug!

It seems whenever I can't look at them for a day they blow the f up 😆 in the best way
hah that floor disappeared QUICK. Love me some Busta and the Flip Mode Squad. I'm actually a rap/hip-hop/ and old school rock guy at heart but talent is talent for those who can hear it. That clone yetti Dojo you got goin on has some "panache" fosho. Strong af and the minion knomes are sure to keep the roots in line. Whatever you doin man it is workin like a charm ✊

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Sorry didn't go back to the beginning, but are you running Far Red and iR? What timings and wattages? Is the iR for heat?

ninjadip

ninjadip

Sorry didn't go back to the beginning, but are you running Far Red and iR? What timings and wattages? Is the iR for heat?
It's 4 cheap Chinese uv-b/red/and far red (what I sometimes think of as I/R, but maybe incorrectly) lights

I can't really turn one part of it off, is 730nm considered I/R or far red? Here is the manual listing the count of diodes at what nanometers.

Could be garbage, but I want to find out

PXL 20220925 201014465
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

It's 4 cheap Chinese uv-b/red/and far red (what I sometimes think of as I/R, but maybe incorrectly) lights

I can't really turn one part of it off, is 730nm considered I/R or far red? Here is the manual listing the count of diodes at what nanometers.

Could be garbage, but I want to find out

At the top of the chart is PAR. Generally recognized as the spectrum plants can use - 400 - 700nm.

730nm is Far Red, and it is not exactly part of PAR. But it does influence the plant, primarily the morphology like height and branching. It also impacts hormonal responses and can put the plant to sleep faster for example.

Far Red is also well documented to have the "Emerson Effect"

The Emerson effect is the increase in the rate of photosynthesis after chloroplasts are exposed to light of wavelength 680 nm (deep red spectrum) and more than 680 nm (far red spectrum). When simultaneously exposed to light of both wavelengths, the rate of photosynthesis is far higher than the sum of the red light and far red light photosynthesis rates. The effect was early evidence that two photosystems, processing different wavelengths, cooperate in photosynthesis.[1]

You also have 390nm in there which is UVA. Also not strictly photosynthesis producing by itself, but these full sun plants have adapted it's use and even have a special hormone to deal with it.

Now whether any of this matters to a typical grower - probably not.

ninjadip

ninjadip

View attachment 1295303

At the top of the chart is PAR. Generally recognized as the spectrum plants can use - 400 - 700nm.

730nm is Far Red, and it is not exactly part of PAR. But it does influence the plant, primarily the morphology like height and branching. It also impacts hormonal responses and can put the plant to sleep faster for example.

Far Red is also well documented to have the "Emerson Effect"

The Emerson effect is the increase in the rate of photosynthesis after chloroplasts are exposed to light of wavelength 680 nm (deep red spectrum) and more than 680 nm (far red spectrum). When simultaneously exposed to light of both wavelengths, the rate of photosynthesis is far higher than the sum of the red light and far red light photosynthesis rates. The effect was early evidence that two photosystems, processing different wavelengths, cooperate in photosynthesis.[1]

You also have 390nm in there which is UVA. Also not strictly photosynthesis producing by itself, but these full sun plants have adapted it's use and even have a special hormone to deal with it.

Now whether any of this matters to a typical grower - probably not.
Def matters to me lol
Yes, UVA, my bad. Yeah I saw that red and far red thing with Bruce. Really cool.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

To answer your question

Far red is that little strip of red between 700nm and iR. So right next to each other. But iR does nothing for the plant except heat it. Most growers do not want that as heat is usually the issue more than cold with small spaces and big lights.

Top Bottom