Crop K. Seeds Black Domina 4x4 DWC

• Thread starter ninjadip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Thanks man, I hope so. I got some new stuff I'm trying out and they seem to like it

It'll be interesting to see the difference between this tent and the other with the same strain but in a scrog
I love doing comparisons haha. Always dialing things in and finding what works best

ninjadip

ninjadip

I love doing comparisons haha. Always dialing things in and finding what works best
Only been on my wall two days and already laminated, and I got my top off and foliar feed added on like chicken scratch 😆

But in case this grow turns out great, I want to list what I'm feeding here as it's a little custom and piecemeal from two main product lines

PXL 20221104 0304361672
ninjadip

ninjadip

i've already updated my chart(doubled TPS billions), once again, but i really like this rough draft. It makes it so much easier for me when mixing nutes. i feel at the end of my second grow i will have a near solid guide to follow again. Just took a pic today, start of week 3!!!! Did some more defoliating from the bottom up. and thinning out some of the middle. In my view the fan leaves are the best solar panels/energy reserves the plant has, so they will only come down when absolutely necessary, not just willy-nilly and take them all out.

It's only my second grow, but i don't think i ever had any pistils coming out of node sites without any leaves!!! wow!! I think i'm going to be really happy with this crop. @PerfecTrader you seen pistils just coming out where there aren't any budsites/leaves but instead at the base of a node?

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

i've already updated my chart(doubled TPS billions), once again, but i really like this rough draft. It makes it so much easier for me when mixing nutes. i feel at the end of my second grow i will have a near solid guide to follow again. Just took a pic today, start of week 3!!!! Did some more defoliating from the bottom up. and thinning out some of the middle. In my view the fan leaves are the best solar panels/energy reserves the plant has, so they will only come down when absolutely necessary, not just willy-nilly and take them all out.

It's only my second grow, but i don't think i ever had any pistils coming out of node sites without any leaves!!! wow!! I think i'm going to be really happy with this crop. @PerfecTrader you seen pistils just coming out where there aren't any budsites/leaves but instead at the base of a node?
wow no I haven't seen too much but surely haven't see that yet. Wonder if that is mutation or actually something just not that common. Doesn't appear to be coming from where flowers normally form. That is too cool man. Hard not to get amped about the this shit, especially during key times like just into flower when the afro popcorn pistil formations begin. I think I'm day 8 or 9 with the PDBs and they are starting to show pistils. It is like Christmas every morning checking on them

ninjadip

ninjadip

Looking good ninja, looks like im just a few days behind ya. I flipped 8 days ago. Im calling it my Christmas crop!
You're right!! I didn't think about it, but harvest time will be near Christmas! So cool

@PerfecTrader it could be a mutation or some benefit of fulvic foliar spray

ninjadip

ninjadip

You're right!! I didn't think about it, but harvest time will be near Christmas! So cool

@PerfecTrader it could be a mutation or some benefit of fulvic foliar spray
i am seeing this trait on all of the plants now, even the clones that are only one node. it's insane-o

I will post some new pics this weekend. Just checked this morning and i got to do some serious defoliation. The fan leaves are getting too big for their own good lol

right now i got the lights super close, cause i think stretch is done. like 6" away. they are cheap chinese 110/150w quantum boards, so i don't anticipate burning, but i'm watching. I let them get a little too tall i think. I'm getting better at all of this compared to my first grow, so i'm happy

ninjadip

ninjadip

@Aqua Man how did I do? Should I do more? Fyi the picture is misleading, you can tell what is going on more in the video

ninjadip

ninjadip

So for those that don't know, i was lucky enough to win the last Spider Farmer give-away, and I won the SE-2000. I just couldn't wait until next grow and threw it in there today to replace 2 Groplanner LEDs that I got for dirt cheap.

So cool!
Just measured ppfd using Photone and put them to where the very top of every plant is around 900 umol/s. I'm not going to claim that it's accurate, just a relative measurement for me to help placement/height of lights.

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

So for those that don't know, i was lucky enough to win the last Spider Farmer give-away, and I won the SE-2000. I just couldn't wait until next grow and threw it in there today to replace 2 Groplanner LEDs that I got for dirt cheap.

So cool!
Just measured ppfd using Photone and put them to where the very top of every plant is around 900 umol/s. I'm not going to claim that it's accurate, just a relative measurement for me to help placement/height of lights.

View attachment 1302511
Awesome man, hope you enjoy!!✌🏼

ninjadip

ninjadip

So cool!

View attachment 1302511
Correction SF 2000

Just learned the difference. So I'm guessing another sf2000 would fit the 4x4 well

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Looks great man. You have buds everywhere. At this rate much of those sites are going to fill in and connect to each other. Probably have some crazy foot longs and shit. Whatever you are doin keep it up. Do you have more than 1 grow space?

ninjadip

ninjadip

Looks great man. You have buds everywhere. At this rate much of those sites are going to fill in and connect to each other. Probably have some crazy foot longs and shit. Whatever you are doin keep it up. Do you have more than 1 grow space?
Yeah I have two tents, this 4x4 and the 2x2 in the scrog contest. After the contest the 2x2 will become my cloning station. Going to get a tote, drill some cut outs, and place sprayers in there

ninjadip

ninjadip

That's what I'm hoping for, feel like a kid on Christmas morning lol. just can't wait to what welcome surprises await me

It's interesting to see one strain under different grow styles. The other in the scrog is looking great too, but in a different way

Top Bottom