Crop King Seeds Warning!! Do Not Buy!!!

• Thread starter TheNEBeanery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

This whole site is full of wannabe growers and bitchass motherfuckers. That's why I don't spend time here anymore. My grow op is bigger than most people have ever seen......That said buncha fucking lying baby amateurs seems to be all this place attracts. So I'm done. Fuck you Fuck you ain't nobody cool and I'm out
Take home quiz, multiple choice response:
A. Pics or it didn't happen
B. Only guys with tiny little dicks brag about the size
C. What the fuck is a transaction number, why would Random Internet Defender ask for it, seems like fishy insider spy
D. Loud noises!
E. All of the above.
Anyone else think of this reading the last sentence from mr. jsmokes?
Fuckyoufuckyoufuckyou

los0420

los0420

In my opinion, there needs to be more appreciation for the people that are putting out the products, that we as consumers, have the privilege to buy.[/QUOTE
you are mixed up buddy the vendors need to appreciate the consumers spending there money on the products ,if they don't need our money why sell anything at all .

Hammer088

Hammer088

seems as thought this company has a problem with americans!

this is copy and pasted from a thread.

What's up my fellow growers.
I hate to make a posting like this but I felt I had to do no one else runs into this problem.

Last night I was making a order from Crop King Seeds.
This morning I got a phone call saying someone was using my card in China. Now CropKing is in Canada. Over all my transaction was declined because they could not process my card outside of the USA. I forgot.

But here is the part of the story I want you to hear. I talked with Lisa on the web chat to ask what was up. This is how the talk went:

Lisa
Hello Jon. How may I help you?

Jon
I just tried to order from you last night and this morning my card was said to be used in China shopping mall...

Lisa
9:11 am
Jon... understand that most seed companies don't even allow credit cards for AMericans
tell your government to change the laws

Jon
Kind of upsetting this has never happened to me before and your website was the only one I have used

Lisa
then tell your government to change the laws
or pay cash like 50% of our customers

Jon
That is not a very friendly response...
Why the hostility?
I would be happy to use my paypal if you accept that payment

Lisa
because Americans need to understand that we are actually doing you a favor
you are not even allowed to order seeds
let alone use your credit card

Jon
Ok. At the end of the day money is money... Why does it matter who it comes from?

Lisa
correct

Jon
I am not understanding the hostility for Americans that you have?

Lisa
it is your government
they set the rules
and the rules say "you are not allowed to use a credit card or even buy seeds"
so we break these rules for you people
Jon... I am very busy here.
what is your question?

Jon
Your website seems very friendly but I don't understand the hostility to me because our government.
I am sending you a msg because my card number was somehow taken from your site and used in China
And you are on the subject of our government..
Delivered

And after that point she closed the chat.
So it seems that CropKing has a problem with Americans Unhappy
I honestly thought it was a valid question I was asking... But I was met with hostility.

Just be warned people please. Business is business there in no way should anyone get a response like that. Even more so when they said there company is based on "word of mouth".

LiquidJade

he later went on to say this

Update:
Just now got off the phone with the "owner" of the company. Said his name was mark. He is the largest seed guy in the world!!!

Anyways. I was informed he was doing me a favor in even taking my phone call. He stated that he was so busy with orders that he does not care about my order he needs less orders because of his demand. It's bad business I think. I am just letting the growers know.

I don't know guys...
Honestly that is not the response I was wanting to get...

if you want to read the whole thing go here

spread the word people!!!! this is exactly the kind of people we don't want running the market!

Hammer088

Hammer088

seems as thought this company has a problem with americans!

this is copy and pasted from a thread.

What's up my fellow growers.
I hate to make a posting like this but I felt I had to do no one else runs into this problem.

Last night I was making a order from Crop King Seeds.
This morning I got a phone call saying someone was using my card in China. Now CropKing is in Canada. Over all my transaction was declined because they could not process my card outside of the USA. I forgot.

But here is the part of the story I want you to hear. I talked with Lisa on the web chat to ask what was up. This is how the talk went:

Lisa
Hello Jon. How may I help you?

Jon
I just tried to order from you last night and this morning my card was said to be used in China shopping mall...

Lisa
9:11 am
Jon... understand that most seed companies don't even allow credit cards for AMericans
tell your government to change the laws

Jon
Kind of upsetting this has never happened to me before and your website was the only one I have used

Lisa
then tell your government to change the laws
or pay cash like 50% of our customers

Jon
That is not a very friendly response...
Why the hostility?
I would be happy to use my paypal if you accept that payment

Lisa
because Americans need to understand that we are actually doing you a favor
you are not even allowed to order seeds
let alone use your credit card

Jon
Ok. At the end of the day money is money... Why does it matter who it comes from?

Lisa
correct

Jon
I am not understanding the hostility for Americans that you have?

Lisa
it is your government
they set the rules
and the rules say "you are not allowed to use a credit card or even buy seeds"
so we break these rules for you people
Jon... I am very busy here.
what is your question?

Jon
Your website seems very friendly but I don't understand the hostility to me because our government.
I am sending you a msg because my card number was somehow taken from your site and used in China
And you are on the subject of our government..
Delivered

And after that point she closed the chat.
So it seems that CropKing has a problem with Americans Unhappy
I honestly thought it was a valid question I was asking... But I was met with hostility.

Just be warned people please. Business is business there in no way should anyone get a response like that. Even more so when they said there company is based on "word of mouth".

LiquidJade

he later went on to say this

Update:
Just now got off the phone with the "owner" of the company. Said his name was mark. He is the largest seed guy in the world!!!

Anyways. I was informed he was doing me a favor in even taking my phone call. He stated that he was so busy with orders that he does not care about my order he needs less orders because of his demand. It's bad business I think. I am just letting the growers know.

I don't know guys...
Honestly that is not the response I was wanting to get...

if you want to read the whole thing go here

spread the word people!!!! this is exactly the kind of people we don't want running the market!
__________________[/QUOTe
Just my 2 cents. I have dealt with Crop King recently and was very happy with them. I initially bought thru MJSeeds in canada. I purchased 2 varieties with the promise of 10 free seeds with a purchase over $100. They in fact provided me with 15 extra seeds in the varieties I ordered PLUS a bonus of % Bubba kush Fems. Once I ordered they sent me an email telling me that my chg would be processed thru a firm in China for the purpose of ... they advised me that if i so wished i could cancel my order. I passed, shipment arrived inside 5 days germinated in 2 days and 13 days in all 5 of the bonus Bubba kush ar into their 3rd set of true leaves with an internodal space of slightly more than zero. so, sorry for your inconvenience, I like 'em cheers

xavier7995

xavier7995

Eventually you will get this posting on the Internet business figured out.

Eh, buy local, support local growers...and if you can't then buy here I guess...

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Eventually you will get this posting on the Internet business figured out.

Eh, buy local, support local growers...and if you can't then buy here I guess...
It's weird to me that there are so many higher-ups at crop king that seem to be involved in this, and I'm sure it's just a coincidence that there is suddenly a surge of anti-crop king seed posts across the marijuana interwebs. It's also weird to me that this won't die because I can count on one hand how many people here seem to care. I should note that I am firmly in the IDGAF camp. Plus, it's so much easier to support locals.

I hope this thread lasts forever

Hammer088

Hammer088

These guys got my local hydro store stocked with a bunch of fem seeds.
I know a friend who got an Ice Wreck from a guy who proposed a super shady deal, and is most likely pulling a scam over an MMPR "legal grow",
This man is most likely taking his money, and has done it before.

I can't see someone from the States making this up out of nowhere, considering Crop King seeds is based in British Columbia, Canada.
It would be a little over board to post e-mails on this site as well, so let's leave that at that.

It seems to me that seed buyers want to be able to place trust in these companies more often then not, I am one of them myself.
However money is the motive and will continue to temp people to take from others, and do things they wouldn't normally do, or wish have done to themselves.

So not to point fingers just yet, but in general, this practice should be public knowledge and frowned upon.
Thank you for the heads up sir.

K, so you have a friend, who bought from a guy... I just received 2 orders of 10 seeds plus the promised bonus of 10 reg and 10 Fems. included was a blister pack of 5 Bubba Kush fems. since my room is busy at the moment I decided to give the free BKs a rip in my basement. did 4 saved 1. after a 14 hr soak as reccomended those four popped within 48hrs .wasn't quite ready downstairs so I threw the last seen into a rapid rooter with the others. popped even faster. The 1st showed on jan 20. today all 5 are fat and happy 2 week olds and the late starter best af all. so 100% of a small # and no guarantee on the rest of course, but.. and they sent me an email confirming my purchase and informed me my purchase would show up on my statement as (XXXXXXXX) from China because they couldn't process seed purchase here. and was that cool, if not they would cancel. So, so far no complaint. If it goes bad, my bad. I can console myself with a fattie, and keeping an eye on my account

This is coming from a seed collector who has spend countless thousands of dollars (XX,XXX) on marijuana seeds over the last 5 years.

And I have learned from my fair share purchases that not all sources can be trusted, that is a fact.

I would also like to say, that companies who sell seeds with low germination rates are also stealing from the consumer, how hard is it to restock product, or produce batches in smaller amounts more frequently, let alone test the germination rates?

Not hard, so if you get 1-10 seeds germ, believe me, they know, and they don't care.
I can't wait until standards for all facets on the marijuana industry are set, and enforce.

I've literally had only 5-10 seeds pop out of more than 30 packs of ten, of all different strains from the same seed company, and this is one of the most well known seed companies.

However that money spent on advertising should have most likely been spent elsewhere, and given back the consumers.

Ugh, anyways, this was about getting ripped off as a consumer, and there are many ways my friend.

This company was founded in 2005 so they have had over 11 years to perfect the craft, either way you want to look at it.

Better luck in the future my friend, and in the future hopefully we don't have to depend on luck, or chance.

FenderSuper

FenderSuper

They have a promotion for every holiday, even the smaller ones and its usually 25% off or more, last time in addition to the discount I got free Kens GDP, Exotic gen, Mota and more freebees. Im doing a log on them that can be seen on my page. $7/seed is pretty good tho no doubt!
Only if they arrive and function. If they don't arrive, or they're dead, you might as well have lit that money on fire.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

If you work in retail, you don't get to take your bad day out on the customer. That gal on the phone should be fired, immediately. I'll never use these suckholes.
This is precisely why it is so difficult to man call centers with functional human beings. I don't think someone having a bad day is cause for termination of employment, but I deal with insurance companies so if someone can pronounce my name I'm happy. If you lower your standards you won't be disappointed. Just ask my ex. :)

B

bulldog72

Crop king seed, I've done business with these people. Over all I would give them a 7 out 10. They do what they say will do,shipping is good. They are a little more expensive than most,but you have to pay what you have to pay. The reason for the 7 out 10 rating is their customer service, I asked a question about the cost of the shipping and before I knew it I being berated by the Lisa then the so called owner. He said he was doing me favor by selling his seeds and since I was a US citizen that we needed to change our laws, what does that have to do with my question, totally nothing. I don't care what Ken dog says business is business you don't have be rude if the other person is not .They have some sort of problem with americans,but don't have a problem with taking our money. Just saying customer service is what makes your business grow,with their attitude towards Americans they won't be around long, just saying.

R

Rocky388

I have been using CKS for 3 or 4 years and was even an affilate and consultant and sent them business...I have a medical background...Mostlt disabled vets would email me amd I would match the strains best suited for their healthconditions.Tried to order 3 straains yesterday and 5 seconds after I punched
BUY" My debit card was denied...I c alled mt bank to complain and was told that CKS had never asked for the funds,,,Cks tild me it wwwaaas my bank at fault...Just went to THCFarmer and was surprised that the killer strains nad only $5.00 forrr shiping instead of $15.00 from Cks...Check out THCFarmer. The have mostly regular seeds but ithts fine with me becauuuse i"m trying myyy hand at cross breeding...Bought Skunk#1 and Afghan cks new 2 strains...crossed them and was calling it Causually Radical before Snoop Dog called it green crack...HAPPY GROWING ALL YOU FUN FARMERS...HJD

R

Rocky388

If you want to like yourself I suggest you should do for others better than yourself...Rocky388...hjd

R

Rocky388

calm down you and your 11 post dont need to be trying to get anyone banned! like i said beanery is in her name believe the information or not your choice i dont care but stop with the false outrage its boring and your not adding anythang to the conversation.
WOW !

R

Rocky388

There's more than one way to skin a cat, there's more than one way to grow, there's more people out there with the same product and poetically for less. That's why we have the saying "good customer service"... Cause you want your customers to be happy so they can come back. Your business well never thrive with the attitude you have.....
Good growing brother.
I was a customer and an affilate withCKS for years...Lately i have had all my strain buys rejucted...I have a good working relationship LIAS their REP...I called my bank and asked "Why Being Declind? aaaaaaaaaaathey informed me that CKS never requested the funds...Something has changed...That is why I'm doing BIZ with THCfarmer now...So far so good...Rocky38888.

Top Bottom