Crop King Seeds Warning!! Do Not Buy!!!

• Thread starter TheNEBeanery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chronic68

chronic68

I was a customer and an affilate withCKS for years...Lately i have had all my strain buys rejucted...I have a good working relationship LIAS their REP...I called my bank and asked "Why Being Declind? aaaaaaaaaaathey informed me that CKS never requested the funds...Something has changed...That is why I'm doing BIZ with THCfarmer now...So far so good...Rocky38888.
i would just recommend getting seeds from the farm yhea hit bodhis gear up its fire

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Crop king was the first co I ever used since I started growing again 5 years ago, I never used a credit card, just sent cash, I can honestly say I never had a crop king seed not germanate, I can honestly say said beans allways grew into a plant, I had I problem the same problem I am now haveing with California Snow, my candy cane would not flower, they told me to try and cut the light, by this time plant was starting 2 die from bottom up, I talk to james, he is the owner not Lisa who can be a little gruff, any way I calmly explained the problem and he asked me what I wanted 4 a replacement, but here's the thing I was a regular customer + some of my pics are on there site, but they made it right and there honest I allways got my beans and I'm sending cash not useing a credit card, that said I buy crap on the net all the time, only one time did master card call me up and asked if I was trying 2 buy a 13000 dollar ring, I know Lisa can be hard to deal with but I don't think there selling ur #, true north stole my mony outright, I just bought crop king seeds early miss, killed one beacuse I ran out of fox farm and threw some miracle grow that I use on my houseplants, if you don't want to buy from crop king try Oregon Elite there honest and take cards, cash, or may b just cash u have 1 week to get them there cash in Oregon, u can mail a letter anywhere in the lower 48 and u will get it in 3 days, weekends don't count, remember Oregon Elite is a bank not a breeder. SNOLEPERD

testiclees

testiclees

What I mean is you should appreciate the fact that he is even willing to sell you any seeds at all.

I agree with the owner of the company... He doesn't need anyone's business or their money.... He's doing everyone a favor.
02 donkey stuck in well 300x199

testiclees

testiclees

That's usually the way it works... The customer insults the vendor, and the vendor don't put up with no shit so he fires back at the customer... And the customer thinks the vendor should kiss his ass. So... The customer complains.
Download 12

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

First off James is the owner of ck, Lisa guards the gate and yes she is gruff, you need to know how 2 talk 2 her, 2 I have used this co 4 years, when u call up with a problem they look at your order history, if you are a long time client it helps, 3 in all honesty I only had 2 problems, I'm now growing Early Miss autoflower witch was recalled beacuse the seeds were not feminized Lisa sent me a pack of white widow, I had a problem with candy cane auto witch would not flower she gave me a free pack of nycd, if I place an order today they will ship it and wait for the mony so I can get my beans faster, who does that? I paid with my card and I know they are not selling your number, I buy stuff all the time on the net and 1 time someone in India was trying 2 buy a $13,000 necklace that shit happens, you probably got your card skimmed, any way ck is honest. SNOLEPERD

R

Rocky388

Crop King does not want the paper trail that using plastic debit card does...thus cash doesn't...I have the special address to send cash wrapped in tin foil...CaseSolved!
HJD

Grimmstone

Grimmstone

I bought 3 strains from cks, ice wreck, skunk #1 and white widow from a local headshop. I grew out ice wreck and skunk #1. Ice wreck looked really weird in its leaf pattern, was very weak in effect and just tasted bad. Skunk #1 was pure sativa, out of 20 seeds grown not one showed any indica influence at all. Just a super unstable version not sure but I think it was a different strain altogether. Still although a few plants were large yielding no plants showed much for resin glands and was quite weak. Didn’t bother to grow out the white widow after these two batches of seeds. As far as I’m concerned your money is better spent elsewhere.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

You need to buy direct from the co, who knows how long those beans were on that rack, how old, did Sun hit it? I stand by that co, there honest. Pics 2 crop king plants. SNOLEPERD

Grimmstone

Grimmstone

Just saying in my experience my money is better spent elsewhere. I have grown from many different companies and the other companies genetics are far superior for the same money.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

In my opion i disagree, no they dont have a large selection of strains, and yes other co have better genetics but if your beans dont pop will they take care of you? At of all the banks i have used, a lot, they have treated me far above and beyond any seedbank & be honest, you dont like this? Your friend. SNOLEPERD let' just agree to disagree

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Just saying in my experience my money is better spent elsewhere. I have grown from many different companies and the other companies genetics are far superior for the same money.
I get it friend you had a bad experience and I agree other banks have better genetics, it's your mony spend it as you wish, what I'm saying is ck is the most honest bank I have yet to find, happy growing ur friend. SNOLEPERD

D

Dhub

Do NOT, Do NOT buy from crap king. I did hours of research to find a reputable seed bank. $300 later, I can tell you save your money... call me a sucka bc I was took, straight up by your POS business. Call the #, chat your ass off. Don't change a damn thing. The people who responded every single time were rude and definitely did not care to hide that they could care less about me. They got the $ end of story.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Bro, you are not the only person who ever had a problem with a bank, bomb seeds stole my mony and told me to f off, I ordered royal queen seeds from true North I got f ing canuk seeds, they told me to f off, I bought DNA genetics from bc bud depo, they told me to f off and talk to the breeder, he not only told me to f off he harassed me, threatene me, the man is insane, so you had a problem I know u got ur beans, it' s game bro, you need to get past it, I did, but if I ever get to London bomb seeds is going to have a hard day!!!! The only positive advice I can give you is when in doubt go to leafly a neutral site that rates banks and breeders. Let the buyer beware. SNOLEPERD

C

Canadiandad1

This is nonsense and Jon, I apologize for Crop kings online service, no I'm not with them. I'm Canadian and just spent two and a half hours trying to place an order with their website then an hour & 20 min online. cropking isn't doing Americans a favour selling to them. Cannabis is still illegal here so grow up. If they are licenced, they are required to sell, unless there's a reason not to, we eliminated that. Just my thoughts as a retired Municipal Prosecutor in the Provincial Courts.

N

No1up

In my opinion, there needs to be more appreciation for the people that are putting out the products, that we as consumers, have the privilege to buy.

I appreciate grocery stores.. I guess if they take my card and give my information to someone in China Ill be happy as a clam.. Because I appreciate the store so much. They are doing me a favor after all, they are taking my useless absolutely worthless money and giving me something to eat. They are practically humanitarians. It's so kind of them to accept worthless junk money for goods.

dankninja

dankninja

I appreciate grocery stores.. I guess if they take my card and give my information to someone in China Ill be happy as a clam.. Because I appreciate the store so much. They are doing me a favor after all, they are taking my useless absolutely worthless money and giving me something to eat. They are practically humanitarians. It's so kind of them to accept worthless junk money for goods.

lmao

U

usedbandade

I agree with everything TheNEBeanery has said. These guys are rude, condescending and downright just bad at business. As a business owner myself, I understand that it's not me that's doing anybody a favour, in fact, it's the customer who is doing the business the favour. The customer is the one who is paying the owners income and for the workers. To say otherwise and defend these guys is absurd.

Okay no to the nitty-gritty. I have ordered from these guys and their seeds were crap, to say the least. adding to this when you have an issue try and contact them and see what happens. Nothing that's what will happen, on the live chat they will be very dismissive and finally will not even reply to you.

I bought of them once but that's the last they will ever hear from and I am hoping this will help others who are thinking of buying off the guys that think they are doing us a favour.

Once this trade becomes legal in most place people like this will be out of business so fast it will not be funny.

Latest posts

Top Bottom