Crystal Candy & Dark Devel Autos By Edinburgh

• Thread starter Edinburgh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yep been turning my ac off at night woke up my rh was 68, thats why my leaves are blotchy, i live on the 3rd floor of a brick building faceing east, if its 80f outside add 10 deegrees inside, they put up these window wall sealing me in, last winter i was growing dark devel my rh was 15% i set up a small humidifier same thing blotch, come to think of it both strains were sweet indica dom plants they do not like high rh im running my ac 24 7 when i don't need it its the godamm humidity, yesterday was 90f wtf, oh well plants needed a prune anyway not to to bad in a few days ill start to flower them they will be fine, get those in flower start Northern lights, get the ac out of the window, by the time those 2 larger plants get going humidity wont be a problem.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

62f sunny humidity 95%, dew point 60, even though its not hot and no way do i need ac but your plants do, the temp can never fall below the dew point i think but the air is saturated with water next summer ill grow some sativa something that loves it hot and humid, but it does not feel humid like in the summer when your soaking wet but the plants know, high temps today only 75f add 10 deegrees in my house thats 85f how hot is it under the lights? Now u see why im forced to run ac and im sick of it.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yep not enough airflow, had to prune my 3 girls, seem much more happy no more blotchy leaves, thur i will add atami and put em under my booster, now i can turn my attention to g poison xl and Northern lights witch should be in my mail, growers choice wants that review down bad, i ordered crystal candy on a tue and got my beans thur from oregon, there probably searching high and low for the best nl seeds (not theres) 4 strains not 1 finished +12gal of wasted dirt time ect, after that there had better be a jolly green giant up in the clouds lol, but seriously this better be better than my nl i mean how can u mess it up? Last pic my nl.no

20190924 151956
20190924 152008
20190924 152019
20180826 063002
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Take today, temp 75f, humidity 90%, dew point 50, i think the dew point is how far the temp can fall at night as its 50f now, the air is simply saturated, temps next week 80s maybee 90s, plants look good after pruneing, will start flowering thur.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I have a friend who has been growing the same pot outside for at least 30 years, he picked a few plants early, first off i havent smoked it in prob15 years, just like i remember i cant bealive we used to beg him for weed for 1 he lets his plants pollinate he does this beacuse he's cheap does not smoke and in his eyes its more weight = more mony, i do know we thoght it good 15 years ago now its swag, but is it really swag? he stabilized bag seed and has been growing it since i met him, the plant has simply never been given a chance to put out her full potential as its allways polinated, i broke up a good size nug 2 beans he cures it right, its not full of seeds but there there i keep telling him if he grew it properly he could make more mony he does not care he sells it for $100 an oz or 25 for a 1/4 just like allways, im saveing the beans i find i may not ever get around to growing it as i absolutely hate culling males, and wasting dirt but i do know this is stable old school weed that probably has never been crossed with anything, if you store your seeds properly they last for years, but i do wonder what it would look like if grown to her full potential the strain likes it hot and humid and im guessing columbian, most definitely a sativa plants can get 5 or 6ft tall. I bet some breeder would like to get there hands on these an unknown sativa that has been grown and pollinated yearly. Thats why im saveing the beans bio diversity all i know is it has over the years acclimated to the very hot extremely humid environment we have here, my store bought beans or plants go mental when the rh goes above 50 not this stuff i saw his grow or rather one of them nice big healthy plants no mold or splotch like you would expect whatever it is it had to come from somewhere really hot and humid.

Wolfe

Wolfe

My dealer was able to get his hands on some gorrila glue #4, $401/4, 1/2 + $10 less than the weed store, as gorrila glue #4 sells for $50 an 1/8 at the store.
50$ 1/8 when I can grow better and safer product for $5.00 per 1/2 pound. Man i hate having to go to dispensaries or anyone. Such a rip off. At least your buddy helped you a little bit.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Here on the black market i can get gorrilla for $200oz no seeds done right gorrilla glue#5, i would never pay $501/8 the dispensers are makeing a killing on the misery of people, i look at it like this, if my state is going to sell pure d line oil they have no right screwing with me for a few plants or anyone for that matter, i grew up in a famly of alcoholics i have seen up close what alcohol addiction can do to a famly but the people who tell me u pot is bad and illegal to cultivate go home crack a beer, highball, whatever as long as im not hurting anyone who are they to tell me what i can or cant put in my body and do in the privacy of my home.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Ok, at day 45 i now added my bloom nutrients and the 3 girls r out of the tent into a closet and under my booster, this grow i did not prune did alot of leaf tucking then the plants got really bushy and with the rh started to get blotchy leaves, pruned all 3 plants no more blotch, was gonna do it anyway for the flower mode, as predicted plants are smallish the tallest is 26inc the smallest 22inc, but alot of bud sites and even some secondary branches something u dont really see on small strains, g. poison now has my full attention lowered my light and it as i have not been able to sex it yet as its only 16 days old on its 5th set is able to stand on its own and yea it does have a tall stem, plant will be behind as it is in a much bigger pot once it starts rolling i think it will be nice, gee those people at growers choice never got my beans they supposabley shipped last week i don't really want to grow it, i want to grow some more crystal candy only put that in a bigger pot get a few big plants going i mean they allready burned me, my seeds i know are good so why take another chance? Ill just re post the review and now there lieres on top of it, anybody on this site have any luck whatsoever with growers choice autoflowers autoflowers????????????? 1 was a true bunk, and the other 3 strains the stems did not grow in proportion to the plants chokeing them off and killing them while 2 f2 test plants did fine same mix light nutrients and luv and all i did was waste my time and dirt allot of dirt and thou i do have weed im saveing it so im blowing mony buying it and that gelato will not be done for at least 3 weeks that grow set me back im just now back on track in fact im gonna pop a candy bean right now f the Northern lights i dont like it but its so stupid eaysy to grow how can u mess iy up even autos stupid easy ill put my review back up if the beans ever come whatever fool me once shame on u. Some of you must think im nuts but this one big thread is like part diary so i can go back and see what did what i noted next time put candy in a bigger pot and go light light light on bloom nutrients well off to pop that bean got to keep the whells spinning.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yep no more smart pots indoors, they dry out 2 quick right now im only watering g. Poison once a week seedling has now spread out over sides of 3gal nursery pot beacuse of the extra dirt its about 5 days behind but as it grows it will want more and more, took my ac out for better or worse its oct for gods sake, popping a c candy now will put that in a 3 gal pot 2, last time i put it in a 1.9litre pot and it was bound bigger pot = bigger plant and i forgot i also have r. poison to late im not wasting beans never did get my Northern light no way does it take over a week in country if they come there shipping sucks along with there beans i just uploaded same review they want down so badly thats all you all saw that fiasco they suck plain and simple when i plant sweet or methisto i almost never have those kinds of problems and i like c candy and it is good no more takeing chances wasting dirt or f ing up lol!

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Ok pic day, first 3 pics gelato note size differences between largest and smallest ones been flowering 1 week, pic 3 & 4 are g poison at day 21 (week 3) note long stem plant is not behind but in a much larger pot.

20190929 071719
20190929 071731
20190929 071745
20190929 071836
20190929 071846
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

As predicted c candy bean germanated in 24 hours, planted sat mor, born today 3 weeks behind g. poison, stupid stupid stupid forgot i had a pac of r. poison, i should have grown them side by side oh well i do like c. candy an easy plant to grow and good smoke, put it in a bigger pot want to see if it will be a bigger plant. note to self easy on bloom nutrients.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Ok last pic was bad, here is green poison at day 27, a girl plant but behind as expected, plant has been growing steadily with no growth spurt as yet, in great health a big plant in a big pot i estimate she is about a week behind but comeing along nicely! Darn i should have grown red poison side by side but forgot i had it so popped more c candy, oh well next up Northern lights and red poison.

20191006 074646
20191006 074631
20191006 074618
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I am a bit concerned with g poison, by day 28 plant should be starting to flower, allso my nodes are uneven so the plant is starting to top, went on a/n someone was having same problem, there plant looked just like mine mine looked a bit bigger even and this plant is supposed to b xl? This is not an xl plant at its present height although it is an indica pheno more wide and squat with good branch formation great health not smallish but not tall and not flowering, plant is female i am going to give it one more week and if its still not flowering i will be forced to cut my light cycle to 12/12 this may kick start it into flower, i still think it may be a week behind beacuse its in a 3gal nursery pot but plant seems to want to top, one consolation is the other pic looked just like mine a bit smaller and older but still plant is comeing up on 30 days now, screw it on day 30 i will cut the light cycle see what happens Sweet uses so much less rundelis than other auto breeders abot 4% compaired to other auto breeders at 10% rundelis in there autos i ran into this once with this breeder after i cut the light she started to flower and beacuse the plant has pistols were they are supposed to be i do know it is not a true bunk auto like growers choice was no spikes at the nodes so im gonna cut the light wed on day 30 it should then start to flower, if not i will chalk it off to the vagaries of autoflowers not my grow method as like i said the other plant was a carbon copy of mine and again i have come accross this before, it should start to flower once i cut the cycle, a true bunk will never flower no matter what you do.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Ok day 28, sent g.poisonxl to bed early with no supper, cut her light cycle to 12/12 by this time i should be seeing flower and i am not so off to bed, i dont want to waste another week have the plant allmost 40 days old with no flower and i should find out pretty quickly if this is the problem, never got a bunk auto from sweet but there is a first time for everthing, could be a late bloomer but i doubt it, well in a week ill know 4 shure! Meanwhile candy and a jade plant and a cactus have the tent to themselves.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Gelato is coming along nicely, thought i would post a few pics, plants are low yield but the flower has a very intriguing smell, pistols are turning yellow, these plants had a bit of a problem with swings in my rh so the 3 plants are pretty much defoliated was getting a bit of spotting but things have cooled down now, wish they would frost up more but you get what u get! Glad i grew 3 of them or i would have a 1/4 oz, g poison is a bad girl off to bed early with no supper wish i could put her over my knee and give her a good spanking lol bad 👧

20191008 172518
20191008 172432
20191008 172156
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yeee ikes, methisto has a new strain called tooth decay, grapefruit× blueberry×sweet tooth2.1, $20 a bean 😲 omg $60 for 3 seeds, only time i ever spent $20 a bean was mdanzig and boy was it worth it! Only place that sells that strain now is bc bud depo and i dont trust them if your paying $100 + shipping you should not get your seeds in a pen if at all, but i trust my bank and methisto, used my points so it was $49 with shipping still allot but i want them! All future projects are now on hold, i do not know if g poison is gonna flower but i will by the time i get these and regardless in the pots they go, big pots! Need dirt, must get.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Chopped my 3 gelato plants at day 65, plants were severely pot bound in 2gal smart pots, could put them in bigger pots maybe they would be bigger plants, but they were smallish anyway. Since g poison is not cooperating i pruned the lower fans then tied the plant down allso cut light cycle maybee a little stress will change its mind, hope so it did turn into a really nice plant.

Top Bottom