Crystal Candy & Dark Devel Autos By Edinburgh

• Thread starter Edinburgh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

One more thing you put up your name and add and must have taken it down don't blame you, sorry I did not get a chance to write it down still don't know how to work this site, as soon as I get it again I'll write it down sorry bro

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I’d guess a female marijuana. Welcome
hey now you went and took my smartaz comment right outta my mouth. lol.

Hard to ID strains anymore with so many crossdressers and hybrids of hybrids and polys x polys and bxing. But it looks like a nice strain what ever she is. 🔥

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh I know.
you might want to watch out talking about seed exchanges and mailing beans. You will bring the rath of the mods or the site owner. I am not the forum po po but there is a TOS about that and could get you bounced. Welcome and was just giving you a heads up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Thanx friend I did not no that was forbidden, I was just trying to be nice, no good deed goes unpunished.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Ok TOU, y’all, never post your personal info, address, phone number.
And pls trade items on your PM. Do not offer to sell, give or advertise anything in regards to seeds on an open forum.
Just hit each other up in a private chat thread you can talk without the entire world knowing your business.
I’m letting this pass but next time it’s an automatic ban just a quick FYI. Pls be careful. Read the TOU and pls color in between the lines. We all have passion and I feel that. But we cannot allow anyone to break established rules as the site tries to keep within terms established by publishers. Again be extremely careful with addresses and or personal information. It’s an open forum.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
One more thing you put up your name and add and must have taken it down don't blame you, sorry I did not get a chance to write it down still don't know how to work this site, as soon as I get it again I'll write it down sorry bro
Always go to pm mate. Never ask for any personal info in open forum

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Some pics, red dwarf nugs nicely compact and cured, I luv this smoke, bought more, the next 2 pics are that unknown autoflower, at the nodes no branches for the first 4 nodes just tiny leaves, then on the 5th node high on the plant it is bushing out like a palm tree and now up high branches wtf, I know I did not buy that plant, but it looks like it wants to grow flower up high, smell is sweet, the last pics are d.devel plant in perfect health, absolutely no problemo, it will not be 50 days old till the 30th, I have not even started to flower it yet. I have a 2 cycle light, a trick for auto growers, I run my light on veg till 7 days after first feed around day 28, at this time if plant is good I turn on the next cycle, this I think is full spec but it has more red in it, this slows the plants growth a bit but bulks it up, after 7 days of this I switch back to veg and the bulked up plants start growing up again, I never ran just the flower mode as I have a bloom booster, so when I'm ready to flower I take plant out of tent and put under a bloom light, here are pics

20190723 185022
20190723 185002
20190723 185109
20190723 185109
20190723 185154
20190723 185239
20190723 184941
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Ok day 45 for d devel, I'll let her veg for at least 5 more days, maybe 10, perfect health, nice fat nugs and I have not even started to flower it , beautiful bud structure to bad I had to top but who cares I dont, that unknown autoflower for the first 4 nodes had zero branches just small leaves at the nodes, 4th node branches, it looks like a palm tree, pic 1 the little leaves at my nodes, pic 2 seeds how it's bushing out? Did not order this plant fast buds free b. Pic 3 flowering up top, pic 4 devel in the sun, natural sunlight for a few hours a day does wonders, I told you d.devel will be a wow plant, me thinks I was right.

20190725 071940
20190725 072002
20190725 072018
20190725 071920
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Was doing a thorough checkup on d.devel as soon I'm going to flower her, saw some very minor spoting did a quick ph test and it was really high probably due to a build up of excess food, got it down to 6.3 6.4 still a bit high but in my comfort zone, probably will start adding bloom nutrients at day 50 she is showing allot of trichome and I want her under my booster, an electric ph meter only cost $15.99 and yes i know some people don't care, but it caught the problem now before it became serious.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yep got some spotting, this strain is super sensitive to humidity, our dew points are in the middle 70s but I can run my ac 24 7 it will blow up so after the lights go off I let them cool down then shut the ac off for 6 hours but in reality it is what it is, last winter I tried to grow 1, it was so dry I had to turn on a humidifier and spotting, not to worry I don't care about leaf spot, well i do but its not serious enough to really harm the plant at this stage as im just about to flower her great flower formation, structure ect, that's what I care about, heads up Equifax got hacked half the people in this country are affected, the gov reached a settlement you can get $125 + free credit monitoring all you do is go on Equifax website punch in last 6 digest of ssi # and if your hacked you fill out a simple form and a debit card will be sent to you with your cash, this is not a scam!

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

A weird plant, no branches till 4th node, looks like a palm tree, probably something up with beans at first it looked bunk then 4 nodes up branches and flower oh well I'll take what I can get, d..devel is now out of veg and in flower now.

1564396739457 457013529
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Remember way back when we were going to grow d.devel by sweet? we did eventually get around to it, was it Gerry who said what a long strange trip it's been? we found out growers choice is a scam, we grew crystal candy and red dwarf, remember I said if I could ever lay my hands on crystal candy I would buy it again only put in bigger pots! A stupid easy f5 indica dom that is very touchy when it comes to bloom nutrients ( I allways take notes on strains I grow) I got the last Pac 5+2 that plant gave me absolutely no trouble exept I burned my tips in bloom, d.devel is not an easy plant to grow, last time it was to dry put in a humidifier spots, I can't run ac 24 7 at some point it will blow up, turn it off for a lousy 6 hours spots, this one does have some nice nugs and had to prune away all the bs, doing ok now she will finish if my ac does not blow, that's why I was happy to get crystal candy sweet, very compact, and stable you just have to go easy.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

D.devel is not an easy plant to grow, it absolutely hates dryness and humidity, last time I bought a humidifier and got spots, this time I turn off the ac for 6 hours spots, had to prune away all the bs, plant is definitely a purple pheno and looks ok I still have awhile to go

20190802 195018
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Clear runoff on d.devel is 6.3, that unknown autoflower I think started off bunk then it decided to be a girl, for the first 3 nodes no branches just tiny leaves, now branches and flower, it would have been a great plant but may bee this is how it grows but methinks it's fast buds, I had 1 Pac said f2 autoflower tester I had 3 of those and 1 stardog and it's not stardawg, well flower is flower and I'll take as much as I can get.

20190804 084111
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

60 day pics,last 1 I grew had same flower structure, not a high yield auto, bud is heavy and compact and ass kicking, another 10 days give or take.

Top Bottom