Crystal Candy & Dark Devel Autos By Edinburgh

• Thread starter Edinburgh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I'm still unsure how this site works, it seems like 1 page ends I go to the next 1 and all of a sudden the pages that was ended starts again, allot of people have been giveing me likes I would like to see what you all are growing but it just shows your profile, unless I jump in on a conversation your haveing so please don't think I'm rude, on occasion I go on new posts and see if I can help someone but if I'm not positive it's better to say nothing, Thanx! If you go to the next page I took a pic of my plant all jacked up on bloom and though I allways burn my leaf tips in flower, but if your plants leaves are vertical after feeding you gave to much, hopefully I did not overdue it, I burned my crystal candy it ended up looking like crap but it did not affect the product I still have a bit I like it.

newh

newh

And the page with the jacked uped leaves just inserted itself above the post explaining how I'm site stupid.
youll get used to the site after awhile.If you find threads you like you can follow them if you comment and turn on your alerts it tells you when theres activity in that thread

newh

newh

Thank you!
The DankDen is an old site I was on along with several others here.Thats where I learned how to grow in coco.One of my buddies there held my hand and got me goin lol till I figured it out.Hes passed on now,good dude he was...

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Right, but my phone beeps it says you reacted to a post, I see the little like icon, but my phone keeps going off over and over until I go on site, now I see, I'm thinking this is more of a diary but evertime I do something it goes to new posts, I write allot beacuse if I ever grow this strain again I will have detailed notes, ok I get it thanx.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

You know I never tried to grow in coco, I'm sorry you lost your friend, my first cousin taught me but we allways did outdoor grows, once i learned I taught myself with lights, first mh now led, I live in a city in a state where cultivation is illegal that's why I taught myself how to grow autoflowers, they smell less (generally but not allways) but are fast, I would like to do a nice big photoperiod grow but don't want to end up in prison, I don't smoke much so I usually just grow a few at a time.

newh

newh

Right, but my phone beeps it says you reacted to a post, I see the little like icon, but my phone keeps going off over and over until I go on site, now I see, I'm thinking this is more of a diary but evertime I do something it goes to new posts, I write allot beacuse if I ever grow this strain again I will have detailed notes, ok I get it thanx.
I do all this off my laptop,the phone app drives me nuts

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I put all my junk here

I haven't owned a computer for a couple years. Gotta borrow the wife's if I really need one. I got too many apps on my phone and just use this site without it Still learning it too.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yep was takeing b devel for inspection, whacked my big toe and dropped the plant, fing medium everywhere even in my hair lol, so trying to go back to basics, popped dark devel 2 days ago, a nice pop, I think this is one of the most beautiful plants I've seen, black leaves with blood red flower, hopefully you will be able to see it, have not realy had much luck lately, may bee in a week or so I'll pop that sweet gelato have been haveing luck with free bees.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Okay doky, now whe are back where we started growing dark devel, the last batch popped and kept going leaving me with 12inc stems, got replacement seeds, planted a bit deeper than usual, seed popped and has stopped and is growing slowly while it's roots system develops, like autos are supposed to, i think im going to pop sweet gelato in a week or so, i have my light right on top of my seedling just so it won't shy away from the light, I hate haveing to support my seedlings until there stem hardens, this seedling looks good, if I can keep it together you will see a plant that will wow you!!!

20190611 125206
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Red Dwarf auto, does and don't for next grow, grow plants singularly, as an f2 strain plants will not be uniform , plants can get big for dwafs put in 3gal pot instead of 2gal, plant handles pruneing and nutrients just fine, expect some problems as plant is barely stable, these are my personal notes on strain, when done will give final tally!

oleskool830

oleskool830

Happy thur, those 2 red dwarfs are in there growth spurt growing a set a set of leaves a day, the little 1 is now the big 1, the smaller 1 has bigger branches, they only brought this strain to f2 that explains the leaves on 1 plant, 1 is in perfect health the other may be a bit unstable, hopefully they will both flower, will know very soon, no change in gc plants will kill 2 on Sunday if not flower, 1 may be able to make it but it will be tiny, once i rid my house of those bunk plants and re pot my cacti, I will do jack 47, or big devel xl, or dark devel as I got those replacement seeds. YOU ALL HAVE A FINE HOLLIDAY WEEKEND!!!! Me I'm going to the surgeon to get 2 mollers pulled at 745 am so I'm in for a fun lovely day, I hope all your day plans go better then me.
You will love the Dark Devil. Strongest Auto I’ve ever grown.

7629E093 F512 4BD6 9E40 BDF3A1A3E19B
4C1BC37F 2787 49FA 89E4 5040A6CC7F41
1E75A42B B407 45D6 A2B2 C0A568B3BFCB
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Dark devel day 10, started feeding botanacare pro grow, ph runoff 6.2, plant is in a big pot and is a 60+ day auto I'm happy, at least the seedling is supporting itself.

20190620 073743
Top Bottom