Crystal Candy & Dark Devel Autos By Edinburgh

• Thread starter Edinburgh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Day 71, chopped the 2nd dwarf, was seeing about 75% amber, pistols never did go over, my red dwarf turned out white, smell is different peppery, 2nd plant put out a lot of flower, between both plants got well over and oz of flower, bud is nice and compact, the red pheno is some very good smoke, probably some of the best tasting weed I smoked, even my friends commented on how sweet it tastes, they thought I bought it at the weed store a nice complement as I don't tell realy anyone I grow, my only beef with this strain is it's not to stable, I think every plant will be different but the price is right, would definitely grow again, 4👍👍👍👍up!

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Was going to buy 3 more red dwarf seeds and they had new strains, I grew demos but it was nothing special, so I ended up buying 3 more dwarfs as I still have a seed left, and something called calamity jane, my d devel the branches are uneven though the plant is on both cycles it grew low on the plant and after 4 or 5 sets the leaves were growing off the main stem uneven so I topped off the plant in hope that it will fill in, I don't usually top but the plant gave me no choice it's healthy but looks like crap, on the other hand my little unknown friend is kicking in see pic. And so it goes.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I know you all want to see pics of d devel, i topped her so may bee she will fill in, i rarely top last time was d devel when i tried to turn it into a bush, oh well i just hate showing crappy pics, I'm not even shure how old it is will have to check, but it is in good health just lopsided and topped off.

20190709 084538
20190709 084507
20190709 084446
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yea, devel 30 days old, not happy with this plant, not getting that distinct chemical smell of the strain, plant is lopsided even though I gave sidelight, no black leaves, in fact the only good thing I can say about it besides it's good health is it's starting to flower, I don't care I'll run it in veg for another month if nessasarry f it, time to get off my but and go to the hydro store for more dirt, I heard a rumor ffof switched distribution centers and people are finding stuff in the mix, my last bag was fine so I don't know, I used to use pro mix but I like ffof , my guy will fill me in, got to get something in some dirt, I have green poison, jack 47, big devel, gelato, red dwarf and may be I'll get another sweet free be, I'm not a fan of fast buds, the only good plant thet put out is grapefruit, there stuff grows and I grew a few strains but the grapefruit is the only thing I would buy again, I'm rambling check in next week.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I am disabled and on rap, rental assistance program, same as sec 8 but paid by my state, I applied for sec 8 5 years ago and today my number came up, so even though my apartment has been inspected it has to be done by the feds, sometime during the next month, my neighbor down the hall is a big time dealer so may bee I can put my plants in his house put my cacti under my light and tell him I'm trying to make it flower that should fly till my home is re inspected , I was going to go get a bag of dirt and start something new, will have to delay those plans for a month or so but even though I have ac it's still the hottest time of year, conditions will improve in a month and no more f g around going to get something big to run, just glad I found out now beacuse I was going to run something nice, so for now just keep on vegging and see what turns up!

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Oh one more thing, my second dwarfs pistols never turned and plant was a purple pheno, totally different smoke, more of a mind high than the narcotic effect of the red dwarf, no couch Lock more of an energizing buzz, taste is peppery not sweet like the red pheno, a shame they did not bring the strain a bit further for consistency but the price is right so can't complain.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Here are a few pics of d. devel, had I not topped the plant it would have been up to my chest with branches around my knees, it's starting to fill in, allso starting to get a whiff of that weird chemical smell of the strain, last time I grew this strain the branches were real thin, added cal and with daily training are starting to thicken, absolutely no leaf fade, plant is jacked as I fed yesterday, ph runoff was 6.2, the leaves should turn black once i flower her, plants young 33 or 34 days it has a long way to go but at least it's healthy.

20190713 093831
20190713 093856
20190713 093917
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Plant is sucking up the nutes, my other unknown auto is probably bunk, all the seeds in that vial are good beacuse they were from good leftover grows, 2 seeds in the vial were fast buds autoflower tester, and star dawg, I do not grow this form of plant so it must be more fast buds chicanery, don't like them, some people do and that's fine, but the only good strain I ever grew was grapefruit and some of the seeds did not germanate, from now on all fast buds free seeds go in the trash, seriously!! I'll let it hang around for awhile but I have been doing autos so long you just know.

BigCube

BigCube

Very nice work man. Hope all goes well with your inspection and you can get back to growing your medicine. It's looking gooooooood!

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Thanx, stupid formality set you back, oh I'm gonna finish d devel come hell or high water don't worry about that! But what hurts is today I got my beans some more red dwarf and 2 more sweet gelato by sweet see pic so now I have 3 sweet gelato and all kinds of good stuff to grow sux, my neighbor will be happy as he deals + I have a card and there is a weed store down the road but I rarely go there, I simply refuse to pay $50 an 1/8 I don't care what kind of weed it is there is no justification for that, once in a while for a treat I'll buy a g of kief, not insane at $25 a g, but as far as weed goes if I want it I'll do just fine thanx even if they are autoflowers, I live in a greedy state, they sell pure thc but would crash my door for a few plants.

20190715 172719
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

D.devel is now showing trichome, in a way this is bad as I want to keep in veg as long as possible 50 days min. That unknown autoflower is no plant I ever bought, small with absolutely no branch growth, can tell plant is a sativa dom hybrid and I don't buy those, but it is a girl and just hitting her growth spurt very late see pics, absolutely must be fast buds and now you know why I don't like them, as stated they grow but I never grew one that did not give me trouble, oh well since I never grow sativa plants may be they take longer? Whatever d.devel has most of my attention not that in neglecting her or anything she simply does not want to kick in.

20190716 180435
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

D.devel 40 day beauty pics, lol first 3, I guess I had more fast buds free bees than I thought found 4 pacs for a vial with 8 beans, so I guess in that vial I have 4 fast buds, 1 revolver, 1 cotton candy cane & 2 dwarfs, all my other vials are marked, I threw all growers choice seeds in trash so they won't contaminate my seed stock, 4 red dwarf, 4 jack 47, 4 green poison, 3 d. Devel, 3 b. Devel, 3 calamity Jane. That is all straight don't mix seeds unless there from leftover grows and of course the fast buds free bees, so last 3 pics is some unknown fast buds autoflower and I don't know how old it is not yet 30 days I'm shure, d. Devel in wonderful health even though I had to top, the plant has an INDESCRIBABLE chemical smell that some people compare to lavender unique to the strain. It's definitely letting me know she is around have had other plant does not want to grow branches even though I'm not neglecting it is a female so who knows? She smells sweet and can hang around but that is why I personally dislike fast buds, want to get my hands on methesto but they have been sold out for awhile, anyway I'll finish these then start up again can't start anything new till I get inspected, ! Well here are the pics

20190718 202141
20190718 202116
20190718 202203
20190718 202222
20190718 202240
20190718 202257
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I'm feeling generous and want to spread a little luv, I have a vial of 8 beans all fem autoflowers, 4 fast buds free bees (can't gaurente) I cotton candy cane, 1 revolver, and 2 lowflyer dwarfs, to be fair the fist person who request the seeds in the spot below gets them, just give me a name and address and there yours, US residents only. Good luck.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I'm feeling generous and want to spread a little luv, I have a vial of 8 beans all fem autoflowers, 4 fast buds free bees (can't gaurente) I cotton candy cane, 1 revolver, and 2 lowflyer dwarfs, to be fair the fist person who request the seeds in the spot below gets them, just give me a name and address and there yours, US residents only. Good luck.
Well sure. I'd love 'em and will baby them. Who knows, you might get some seeds in return.😉

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I want you to get something good, I usually grow sweet seeds, I have 2 unopened pacs, these are big high yield plants and I only grow 3 plants at a time, I'll open the pacs and send you 1 green poison xl fem auto in a separate marked vial and 1 jack47xxl fem auto bean in a separate marked vial, these seeds I know are good big plants, if you have been watching you know I don't like fast buds and the other seeds though good are smallish plants so I'll send you 2 big plants from a reputable breeder, I just hope the brutal heat does not affect them adversely and that vial of 8 seeds, out of all that you should get a few nice plants.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I want you to get something good, I usually grow sweet seeds, I have 2 unopened pacs, these are big high yield plants and I only grow 3 plants at a time, I'll open the pacs and send you 1 green poison xl fem auto in a separate marked vial and 1 jack47xxl fem auto bean in a separate marked vial, these seeds I know are good big plants, if you have been watching you know I don't like fast buds and the other seeds though good are smallish plants so I'll send you 2 big plants from a reputable breeder, I just hope the brutal heat does not affect them adversely and that vial of 8 seeds, out of all that you should get a few nice plants.
You wanna get me hooked on autos, huh. Been thinking about it. We usually have warm sunny weather until after Christmas. If you ever watch the Rose Parade from Passidena 100 miles North of us it's almost always around 80 and sunny. Been thinking about it.

Always happy to return the favor. F3 coming up, Indica leaning on this batch.

Clipped a few lower buds this morning and trimmed and everything was sticking together. And the chem smell. Love this stuff. Made some dynamite caps last year. My neighbor still talks about 'em and I made us up some GG4 caps a few months ago. Personally those gg caps rock.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Not trying to vet you hooked, you live in a state were cultivation is legal I do not! Good autos tend to smell less but not allways , are generally smaller but not allway, it's a trade off I can get what I think is an ok yield for me I don't smoke much but since you live in a state where cultivation is legal I would do what you do grow photoperiod plants I would throw a few autoflowers in for fun but if I lived in a place where cultivation was legal I would most definitely grow photoperiod plants not autos, those are pretty much for stealth grows.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Not trying to vet you hooked, you live in a state were cultivation is legal I do not! Good autos tend to smell less but not allways , are generally smaller but not allway, it's a trade off I can get what I think is an ok yield for me I don't smoke much but since you live in a state where cultivation is legal I would do what you do grow photoperiod plants I would throw a few autoflowers in for fun but if I lived in a place where cultivation was legal I would most definitely grow photoperiod plants not autos, those are pretty much for stealth grows.
Yeah. Maybe I should just try a couple and pass the others on. Never tried. Gotta be easier then reg in 5 gals where after 6+ months the soil is compacted and the plant root bound.

My soil mix seems to working well
20190720 092213

but harvesting bud in a few months this mix should hold up fine. The one on the right is a week younger, seed popped in straight composted horse manure and transplanted twice to a 1 then 5 gal. The manure holds water like a sponge. I never over water, no matter how much I've ingested. Love my plants, I talk to 'em. Who doesn't?

Going to give coco a go as well. Never too old to try different sruff.

Reactions: Ina
Top Bottom