Csi Humboldt Autumn Drop Coming Soon

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AETHERMARTIA

AETHERMARTIA

I feel so very lucky or fortunate to have stumbled across Nspecta's CSI: HUMBOLDT seed drop banner. I'm normally at ICMAG, but I thought that I would visit THCFARMER to see what was going on, there, and I couldn't help but see the CSI: HUMBOLDT seed drop banner.
My payment for my orders are going out AIRMAIL INTERNATIONAL, this afternoon w/ tracking number.
I jus' cannot wait to germinate these genetics.

This Halloween will be the most memorable, for me, now that I have successfully placed this order with CSI: HUMBOLDT.

Life is grand, and I like it, here. Think I'll stay a spell

uBsxU7

L

Lookout Bro

If anyone has trouble purchasing, then perhaps coming back to the website with a different browser will help. That is what worked for me. I was using IE then used google chrome. Happy growing

T

tyepoe

This list is not 100% confirmed but here goes

Loompa's Headband x Urkle
Bubba Kush x Purple Urkle
F-Cut OG x Purple Urkle
Triangle Kush x Purple Urkle
Chemdog 91 x Purple Urkle
Sour Diesel x Purple Urkle
Purple Urkle S1

Triangle Kush x Bubba Kush
Sour Diesel x Bubba Kish
Ghost OG x Bubba Kush
Chemdog 91 x Bubba Kush
How to get seeds?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I feel so very lucky or fortunate to have stumbled across Nspecta's CSI: HUMBOLDT seed drop banner. I'm normally at ICMAG, but I thought that I would visit THCFARMER to see what was going on, there, and I couldn't help but see the CSI: HUMBOLDT seed drop banner.
My payment for my orders are going out AIRMAIL INTERNATIONAL, this afternoon w/ tracking number.

This Halloween will be the most memorable, for me, now that I have successfully placed this order with CSI: HUMBOLDT.

uBsxU7

uBsxU7

Hopefully you sent your payment express international priority and not airmail international.

StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
Anyone know how long shipping usually takes to us?

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Is first class intl okay? I hope it's quick enough..
No this is not correct....why cant people follow simple instructions? it tells you very clearly on the order form what to do...now i have to listen to logic stole my seeds posts again lol...because users can not follow simple instructions. :mad:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Anyone know how long shipping usually takes to us?
Once i get your payment seeds will land on your door in as little as 5 days or as long as 10days-14days all depends on where you live and how lazy your local postal workers are :)

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Is first class intl okay? I hope it's quick enough..

Its not about the quickness your payment gets there. Express priority international protects your payment and guaruntees it will get there. All other shipping methods dont.

Z

ziggy1

Ordered a dozen times over the last 5 years and only 1 time did they not make it... But i reached out to logic and he resent the seeds to me... No issues here at the farm.. good service fellas

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Same as Ziggy but I never reached out

The farm takes care of the family

1luvbigherb

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

I saw BIG SHNITT & Legit so I thought snoop dizzle was stoked on the CSI fro shizzel

basically i found one of top 2-3 plants ive ever grown/ smoked/ seen/ tasted in a pack of cornbread. triangle kush is in a class of it's own. Nspecta's fem seeds are from another galaxy.
that is all. these all came from my first run of csi- humboldt gear.

AETHERMARTIA

AETHERMARTIA

I feel compelled to relate to the 'FARM' community, that I awoke to [2] messages sitting in my cellphone, that my $$$ was rec'vd for my CSI order, and that what I ordered would go out in the next [24] hours.
I must say that this is a great, solid, and stellar way to begin one's day!

I'm awfully grateful. I will update the 'FARM' community, once my order is in my hands.

The Universe has spoken, and I am grateful

Thank you to

THCBAY and CSI'S 'NSPECTA

Top Bottom