CSI HUMBOLDT: grow log

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Couldn't possibly look better. U have really taken to the Coco my brother. I love it. U need to move ur ass up north. Dead assssss. Much respect. Wish more people could see ur grows from the perspective I get to see it. Truly watching them bloom is amazing. Think I'm going to have to grow at least one cornbread this round. Much much respect bro!

Power OG

Power OG

Couldn't possibly look better. U have really taken to the Coco my brother. I love it. U need to move ur ass up north. Dead assssss. Much respect. Wish more people could see ur grows from the perspective I get to see it. Truly watching them bloom is amazing. Think I'm going to have to grow at least one cornbread this round. Much much respect bro!
Thanks Bro. Yea I was a lil nervous this round because the bag of coco palms being super dirty, but I washed the shit out of it and no problems. Thanks again friend.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Lookin' killer Power...now onto the stackin'. :)
Although u had plenty of my respect before powers grow I'm amazed by ur gear bro. Can't wait to pop mine! Thanks for ur contribution to the culture fine sir! Positive vibes and much respect to u and the misses!

Tnelz

Tnelz

By the way bro. I see those leaves r glistening. What is the foliar. Feel like I already know it's bloom chaos but just curious.

Power OG

Power OG

CornBread Bubba
20141207 203117
Bubs Dogbud
20141207 203132

S

steelcanaries

seems everyone is running into the same thing.....they all look more like Bubba in veg and then clicked, they unexpectedly stretch like crazy.....awesome strain.....way to go Power.....everything DOES look real happy....lovin' it...respects....steel

Top Bottom