CSI HUMBOLDT: grow log

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Looking very tasty, I've got the chili to go with it. Just fill this up it should be enough.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Sorry I just keep finding them. Damn POG.. Always doing tha damn thing.
I'm still trying to get my indoor setup right, but outdoors not to far .

Power OG

Power OG

There not the biggest but boy are they dense and have weight, I had to stake them to keep them from falling over, I would say TK or BubbA isn't the biggest yielder but they produce rock hard grade A nuggs
Respect

Power OG

Power OG

Everytime I see Bubba hybrids...I don't care whose they are...my mouth automatically starts watering...you definitely got me drooling @Power OG :)
Thank you so much, coming from you, let's me know I'm doing good. Man this cross is something special but then again I think all your creations are special. Keep creating these dank strains that make us drool.lol
Much Respect

S

steelcanaries

yes yes...slick greazy dank right there....propa show Power...Im droolin on myself, gettin hyped up right here...i want to smoke that chronic lil lower nug right now! keep runnin tings bruv....Respects....be blessed...steel

p.s. graphics look sick and add to hyped up feelin ya get when lookin at the pics...kinda like a movie posters or sumthing...looks tight bruv...way to show the csi love...

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Those plants are looking AAA @Power OG 50 days .. very nice ! M

Top Bottom