• Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Well assuming your from the South

D

dank.frank

Fwiw....if you are on IG - then you can follow BigRicky...who originally gifted the TK to the online communities. Without saying much more - "cornbread" stems from that... If there is more of an insider story to it than that, it's beyond my scope.

dank.Frank

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Thought this was perfect for u PG !!!
Fronteo9

str8smokn

str8smokn

We'll said POG.im a little farther in, no worries, just tornado occasionally .big ups .

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
PG, I wanted to take a moment and do a public shout out that you are one stand up dude, and I will never forget what you did for me. You are the type of peeps that this planet needs more of.

Mad props to you++++ I know your a humble man but had to spread the love bro.......

Peace

Power OG

Power OG

PG, I wanted to take a moment and do a public shout out that you are one stand up dude, and I will never forget what you did for me. You are the type of peeps that this planet needs more of.

Mad props to you++++ I know your a humble man but had to spread the love bro.......

Peace
Thank you for the kind words bro. You are a stand up guy yourself. Positive Vibes &
Respect

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
Thanks @Medusa I love me some bubba.
Respect

Hells yea! It doesn't suprise me how many southern growers and genetics we hold in the South. It wasn't always like this. I remember the bad days, droughts, crap herb, Hell mofos still smoke Reggie Bush seeded hay. So to finally see so much quality dank being grown here. Still gotta move in silence though. Hopefully we can come out from the shadows soon.
Respect

depends on where in the south. we've always had fire in the swamps of Fla.

Top Bottom