CSI: HUMBOLDT...Round One Drop...

• Thread starter Nspecta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One Flip

One Flip

I was determined to beat @thunderfudge to the CSI Headquarters Saturday for the "plus some". I was really rushing through traffic to get there too.. All I could picture was fudge cramming all that gear in his ride and hitting the 3 wheel motion on the way out!! It was kinda funny to find out aftwards that X said you weren't coming until Sunday.. If ya missed out no worries.. I got some extras for you..

Mr. Nspecta, thanks for sharing the history of that Obama cut.. I love those pics.. I'm super excited to get those crosses going.. Hope I can do them justice.. I'll be looking forward to visiting you at the Emerald cup!

Mrs. Nspecta, it was a pleasure meeting you.. Thank you for all your help.. The samples you were giving out were absolutely fire! And especially thank you for pointing out JMO.. That was definitely a highlight..

I hope Seattle was good too you both :)

Cheers

alligator

alligator

I'm fiending for the next drop as well.
Those cornbreads went like fire and seemed to be at the top of everyone's list, hopefully CSI took note & will be making(alot) more.

@MrBanjo TK s1's you say? I didnt hear about these, awesome!!

if i had to guess- Any TK beans will likely be a huge hit.

F

FooDoo

And so it begins. Dropping the s1's into a shot glass tonight
 20140910 091124

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
@MrBanjo ~ To be completely honest...I don't know...I reversed the TK a few months ago...ran her/him the distance...it turned into a complete male plant...with absolutely zero pollen. I know no less than three other breeders personally that have reversed TK with the same results...the only fellow I know who has gotten the Triangle Kush to reverse is @cannarado . I have it reversed again but have the CD'91 as backup this time...nothing like running a room of beans & getting nothing but flowers. ;)

@SourDank ~ That's logic's call...it might be a minute 'cause outdoor harvest starts in a couple weeks...it's gonna get busy round here. :dead:

@blis84 ~ The Bubba I used is the Original Bubba Kush from @SierraSkunk ...who originally acquired the cut nearly 15 years ago...it was called the Pre'98 Bubba Kush, by Tha Docta, for awhile until Swerve acquired his Bubba Kush in 2006 & started spreading it around en masse as "Pre-98 Bubba Kush" (which has not been proven to be the case).

@psbn & FooDoo ~ Here's to finding something badass in them thar beans. :woot:

@One Flip ~ It was great meeting you man...your enthusiasm is contagious man...I dig your love for the plants...you looked like a kid in a candy store at the cup, one of the brightest characters of the weekend no doubt...nothing but good vibes from & for you man. Looking forward to how the Bubba'brids treat you man. :D

blis84

blis84

@MrBanjo ~ To be completely honest...I don't know...I reversed the TK a few months ago...ran her/him the distance...it turned into a complete male plant...with absolutely zero pollen. I know no less than three other breeders personally that have reversed TK with the same results...the only fellow I know who has gotten the Triangle Kush to reverse is @cannarado . I have it reversed again but have the CD'91 as backup this time...nothing like running a room of beans & getting nothing but flowers. ;)

@SourDank ~ That's logic's call...it might be a minute 'cause outdoor harvest starts in a couple weeks...it's gonna get busy round here. :dead:

@blis84 ~ The Bubba I used is the Original Bubba Kush from @SierraSkunk ...who originally acquired the cut nearly 15 years ago...it was called the Pre'98 Bubba Kush, by Tha Docta, for awhile until Swerve acquired his Bubba Kush in 2006 & started spreading it around en masse as "Pre-98 Bubba Kush" (which has not been proven to be the case).

@psbn & FooDoo ~ Here's to finding something badass in them thar beans. :woot:

@One Flip ~ It was great meeting you man...your enthusiasm is contagious man...I dig your love for the plants...you looked like a kid in a candy store at the cup, one of the brightest characters of the weekend no doubt...nothing but good vibes from & for you man. Looking forward to how the Bubba'brids treat you man. :D

So its a different cut then what's being passed around as the pre 98 these days? How would you compare your original to the katsu cut and swerves pre 98 version lol?

One Flip

One Flip

How could I not be like a kid in a candy store with all those crosses in front of me.. your the one with the candy! It's funny when your shopping for beans.. I'll go to buy a particular pack like cornbread or sour bubba.. If I stand there for a minute and look for what else is available.. Bubba s1.. Yah that's good, gotta have it.. Chemdog 91' x bubba.. You can't pass that up.. Mendo x bubba... Better get a couple of those... Ghost x bubba.. Hell yeah, add it to cart! Pretty soon you just buy every pack :)- Your work creates the enthusiasm!

~flip

rollon

rollon

Have some sour bubba kush that I am going to run soon and was wondering if u could tell us anything about the sour diesel used in this cross. Thanks nspecta

M

Mrs Nspecta

How could I not be like a kid in a candy store with all those crosses in front of me.. your the one with the candy! It's funny when your shopping for beans.. I'll go to buy a particular pack like cornbread or sour bubba.. If I stand there for a minute and look for what else is available.. Bubba s1.. Yah that's good, gotta have it.. Chemdog 91' x bubba.. You can't pass that up.. Mendo x bubba... Better get a couple of those... Ghost x bubba.. Hell yeah, add it to cart! Pretty soon you just buy every pack :)- Your work creates the enthusiasm!

~flip

You were too funny!!! I loved it!!! Next time it will be on us :) you were so excited I just wanted to give you like 10 more packs on us lol just because I could see how much love you have for this. I hope you have fun popping and growing those beautiful girls out. I look forward in seeing your pics

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
yeah how in the hell did @cannarado pull that off lol. I tried and got nothing back in the day. wanted to use some TK pollen to hit the TK x Strawberry Diesel beans I made back then when there wasnt any TK crosses out. All the beans from that cross I gave out nobody ran them lol. except me it seems.

best wishes from my fam to yours bro. peace from the swamp back east.

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
yes anyone who got a cut of TK from krome got an S1.. Im assuming Krome selected the cut. after a conversation with him he told me he never passed the cut only the s1. which he wouldnt mind getting back cause it was killer. his words not mine. Ive had many tell me im wrong. krome would never pass them the s1 they got the real cut. Knowing krome in person I tend to take his word to heart. take it for what it is. @TheCoolestMan

D

DoneDrone

What are you all using to reverse it?? I believe he used STS and not colloidal silver...

C

crocodile og

@Nspecta just a hunch but try stopping the treatment of the triangle kush a little earlier and/or using a slightly lower strength solution. Excess Gibberellins (male plant hormones) can lead to sterility in certain plants. Its whats used in treating grapes to make them seedless.

Top Bottom