CSI: HUMBOLDT...Round One Drop...

• Thread starter Nspecta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FooDoo

i snagged one pack almost instantly and it said only 18 left, checked 5 seconds later and it said two left on the cornbread.

that must have been the fastest sell out ever. i wonder how many there were total.

Green Dot

Green Dot

Waiting on that sour bubba.. Bodhis instant karma was ridiculous, this should be equally as fuego..

Nspecta... Did you use the aj sour?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
i snagged one pack almost instantly and it said only 18 left, checked 5 seconds later and it said two left on the cornbread.

that must have been the fastest sell out ever. i wonder how many there were total.
said 18 cant believe your sleeping on those mendo's and bubbas

Last edited:
F

FooDoo

yea, im surprised no ones interested in mendos and s1's

my finger is itching on a third pack

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

I think I'm getting the hang of the seed drop thing, sucks that my learning experience was on the GG#4, but oh well. There's very little chance that I'll ever have the opportunity to grab a clone of the original Triangle kush, so this will be a fun one to add to the collection.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
I would have grabbed the Burkle and Sour Bubba. But sadly, my poor ass could only afford one slice of cornbread... :) which lasted about 90 seconds till it vanished! I'm happy and happy for you!

Cheers nspecta, kudos and gratz!!!

Game-of-Thrones-funny-gif-images-Tyrion-cheers.gif

lizardwizard

lizardwizard

I really wanted to go with two packs of the cornbread but would have felt guilty by not giving as many people as possible a shot at those
That's a commendable move my friend, Lord knows there will be plenty of dankness to be found in one pack. I was surprised to see it still up after THREE WHOLE REFRESHES lol

cardrack111

cardrack111

grabbed a sour bubba, was too late for the cornbread:cigar: high hopes for these, the dna sour bubba I had 4-5 yrs ago was really special. not sure why they stopped makin that one.. hoping for a gem or 3 in this pack! thanks Nspecta

Top Bottom