*Cultured Solutions drank with vertical and horizontal lighting*

• Thread starter All4freedumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Looking healthy brother. Looks like you are back in business.

What up Cap? I have a ? for you. I have been running the tea this run for my first live run, love it btw.. I'm hitting week 4 now and was gonna stop the use of tea. Is this the right time. I'm thinking its gonna be a 9 weeker. When I do stop using it what's the best way? I was gonna just drain and refill with new mix with switching the tea for UC Roots. Is this good enough or should I drain and flush and remix? Thanks for your time Cap..

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Awesome updates All4freedumb! Those jungles are filling in nicely...

What up Shady, Happy Holidays brother.. It's nice to get that giggle again every time that door cracks.. I swear every time i open that door I hear wedding bells I just don't know which lady to grab... ;) I look forward to your next show, you know I'll be in the shade...

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Welcome to the Jungle!!

Week 3 for room 2. Man, let me tell you this room just took off this last week. The 55in centers are filled in already.. 800ppm co2, started the week at 650ppm (500scale) and drops 100ppm daily, ph ride from 5.2-6.2, room temp 80-83, humidity 55% and water temps 66.
IMAG1407 1 1
IMAG1405
IMAG1402
IMAG1406

Room 1 is in week 5 and is getting thicker by the day. My issue this run is lowering my humidity. I worried of possible bud rot, as there are budsites on top of budsites. I added two more fans to try and stir things up a little.. Any good recommendation for a good commercial dehumidifier? Hope you guys enjoy..

Ppm started at 1000 and drops 150ppm daily, we do add backs every 2 days.Ph ride is 5.2-6.2, room temps 79-82 and night is 75, humidity 55%, but night I think it gets higher and I'm not liking it, co2 800ppm, water temp 65. This systems water level is about an inch and a half lower than room 2 that's 2 weeks behind..
IMAG1412 1
IMAG1417 1
IMAG1407 1 1
IMAG1397 1
IMAG1409
IMAG1416 1
IMAG1415 1 1
IMAG1411 1 1

T

tipper619sd

woah man !!! Those ladies are all wnba stars i see damn. Cant wait until i can do things like this. U are the man keep killing it. Imma stay here soaking up game and waiting my turn. Awesome man !!

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

A couple pics got mixed up. The last one from room 2 belongs in room 1 pics. The first one for room 1 belongs in pics for room 2..

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
What up Cap? I have a ? for you. I have been running the tea this run for my first live run, love it btw.. I'm hitting week 4 now and was gonna stop the use of tea. Is this the right time. I'm thinking its gonna be a 9 weeker. When I do stop using it what's the best way? I was gonna just drain and refill with new mix with switching the tea for UC Roots. Is this good enough or should I drain and flush and remix? Thanks for your time Cap..

Fuck bro I just saw this. I don't know why I didn't get an alert since you quoted me. I run the tea all the way to the end. Just drain, refill and add tea. Maye add tea again three days after that just in case there is residual Sterilizer in the buckets. After that, once every 7-10 days or so.

The plants look fantastic though. Looks like they took up all the available space.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Fuck bro I just saw this. I don't know why I didn't get an alert since you quoted me. I run the tea all the way to the end. Just drain, refill and add tea. Maye add tea again three days after that just in case there is residual Sterilizer in the buckets. After that, once every 7-10 days or so.

The plants look fantastic though. Looks like they took up all the available space.

Right on man thanks. I ran tea in room 1 till the start of week 6, I wasn't sure about running it all the way through. I think maybe I'll do that in room 2 and see what that's like. So, I'm assuming all the way to the end means through the week of flush as well? I have to say this run with tea was real nice and smooth. The growth took me by suprise and next run with this strain I'll flip a week earlier. Thes girls really did take up EVERY available space, crawl room and corner standing only.. I see a couple of what I think will be 3+#ers.. I can see these rooms coming down and one big 8 site taking its place, after seeing this run..I can see averaging that + on each site with a little more space around my edges for my outer verts. I have not ran them this run, it would just be a heat pocket. Thanks for stopping by Cap, its always nice having your eye on things..

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Yeah you need a little more space in there. I'm in the same boat. 48" centers arent enough. My next spot will be 60". You never want to pull plants back in to the cage. It crowds out valuable real estate. You can use the tea to the end, but you may want to just flush the last 5 days with low low ppms and no tea. That's just my .02.

CONGRATS ON THE HARVIE!!! Looks like you are back on the A train.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Yeah you need a little more space in there. I'm in the same boat. 48" centers arent enough. My next spot will be 60". You never want to pull plants back in to the cage. It crowds out valuable real estate. You can use the tea to the end, but you may want to just flush the last 5 days with low low ppms and no tea. That's just my .02.

CONGRATS ON THE HARVIE!!! Looks like you are back on the A train.

I hear you on that real estate importance. I'm rockin 55in across and 50 down the rows. I'm definitely thinking 60in down rows and 70 across.. I hate not letting these girls open as they will. And to think that I was training hoping I'd get them to touch, hahaha.. thanks for you .02 I'll take it and run with it..

Top Bottom