*Cultured Solutions drank with vertical and horizontal lighting*

• Thread starter All4freedumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Ya overgrowing them in the uc is easy to do. Thats my entire new strategy dont let them get to crowded
Looking great by the way I wouldnt want to be trimming all that

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

I read this thread but didn't see what u thought was the issue for the stall early on? I'm suffering from similiar issues now any input would b gret?.. I should prob just start my own thread but I hate to post pics of plants that look like shit?

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I read this thread but didn't see what u thought was the issue for the stall early on? I'm suffering from similiar issues now any input would b gret?.. I should prob just start my own thread but I hate to post pics of plants that look like shit?

I had water issues. My ph meter was throwing me wrong numbers and my ro filter and membrane needed to be replaced. Once I had those issues in check things picked up quick. I just kept things very simple at a low ec till they looked the way they should. That was one reason these girls are so overgrown, I wanted all illness away before flip and I just might of waited a bit too long, haha.. I kept my ppms at 300 (500scale) with 150-200 being cal mag and the rest a&b. I'll honestly say I believe deciding to run this go with tea was probably the biggest savior of all.. Once I had water issues and was using UC roots at that time I thought of switching it up to tea to give them something new with their soft stew mix. After seeing how fast the recovery was and the growth with the tea I just stuck with it. I figured why take a chance of something with the water issues coming back.

Good luck to you and getting things under wrap. How many UC runs have you ran? Thanks for stopping by bro..

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

Thanks for the response'...this is my 6th run... I've had 3 that were successful and 2 that were a complete failure ...after 5 years of growing in other meduims it has been interesting to say the least. Throwing most of what I know out the window...luckily I think I'm past that point ... Just struggling with stayin in the range of that explosive growth.. Just looking for consistency ! I've been a fly on the wall for a year or so just recently started an account .without this site who knows ....prob would have gone back to trays...do u plan on running teas from here out?

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I can say I am not done playing in the tea... As far as making every run live vs sterile I can't say that with 100% certainty. I can't really see, from my experiences so far, why I would stop using it at this point in time. So my next run will be ran with tea, and maybe tap... I like what I got from using tea as a foliar spray as well.

Well, if you ask me I think you should start a thread. There is nothing like pics to get an idea of things and helpful eyes sometimes are a huge help. Sick plants are nothing to be ashamed of, we all have had them. Hope it all works out for you and think about opening up to the farm.. ;)

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I can say I am not done playing in the tea... As far as making every run live vs sterile I can't say that with 100% certainty. I can't really see, from my experiences so far, why I would stop using it at this point in time. So my next run will be ran with tea, and maybe tap... I like what I got from using tea as a foliar spray as well.

Well, if you ask me I think you should start a thread. There is nothing like pics to get an idea of things and helpful eyes sometimes are a huge help. Sick plants are nothing to be ashamed of, we all have had them. Hope it all works out for you and think about opening up to the farm.. ;)

I am running tap and tea at the moment with wonderful results, but I filter my tap with a dechlorinater/dechloramine-inater (sp?) LOL.. and a filter that removes 99.9% of bacteria. The best part about that is there is no waste water and the fill up time for my holding tanks is practically no time at all, compared to wating a whole day or two for the RO.

I had pH problems my last run also brother. My meter was reading 6.0 and really the water was at like 4.3... I had such healthy plants until the week that happened. It really stunted them bigtime. I probably only got half of the potential harvie that time.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I am running tap and tea at the moment with wonderful results, but I filter my tap with a dechlorinater/dechloramine-inater (sp?) LOL.. and a filter that removes 99.9% of bacteria. The best part about that is there is no waste water and the fill up time for my holding tanks is practically no time at all, compared to wating a whole day or two for the RO.

I had pH problems my last run also brother. My meter was reading 6.0 and really the water was at like 4.3... I had such healthy plants until the week that happened. It really stunted them bigtime. I probably only got half of the potential harvie that time.

Nice. That's what I did in my first UC run, but without tea, and had stellar results. I will also be running my tap through a dechlorinater before hand as well. I have a feeling I am going to like what I see.

That's exactly what my ph meter was doing and I also only got half a harvest. I now keep a liquid ph test kit on deck just to double check my meter every few weeks.. I'm so not ready to have that issue again.. It took a while to get my big veg girls to take back a healthy look. Now seeing the girls I'm glad I didn't give up on them and got them to explode...

Btw, I need to get some of your tea, I'm looking to place that order at harvey time, I am making up a little brewer this weekend.. Thanks for all you do Cap..

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Starting week 8. I can't get around in there good enough to get good photos. I'll be sure to get shots of each site as they get chopped down.. 2-3 weeks to go.... These girls are huge and have a great stink to them...
IMAG1502 1
IMAG1504 1 1 1
IMAG1517 1
IMAG1522 1
IMAG1507 1
IMAG1511 1
IMAG1519 1
IMAG1523
IMAG1514 1

Latest posts

Top Bottom