*Cultured Solutions drank with vertical and horizontal lighting*

• Thread starter All4freedumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Man those are nice big bushes looking killer keep it up
Thanks BG!! Thangs are getting large in there. I'll be hitting on the verts this next week.. I have high hopes for this round...
Oh man... jungle of colas coming really soon. Keep up the good work man!
I do love me a jungle of colas!! I'm thinking ill have 7ftrs filling the complete 50in centers. It should be a beauty. Thanks for stopping by..

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking good bud! Gonna be some fat trees full of frosty colas...

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

2 days before the start of week 2. The 50in. centers are filling in quick. I will be hitting the middle verticals at the start of week 2. The verts on the side will not be used. 10k over and around 6 sites. Room 2 will be flipped halfway through this rooms run. Goal is pulling a room every month.
IMAG0005
IMAG0009
IMAG0011
IMAG0012
IMAG0015
IMAG0018
IMAG0021
IMAG0023
IMAG0005
IMAG0009
IMAG0011
IMAG0012
IMAG0015
IMAG0018
IMAG0021
IMAG0023
IMAG0024
IMAG0026
IMAG0027
IMAG0029
The body here is 6'2, just for size reference...

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Looking healthy brother. Looks like you are back in business.
Thanks Cap.. Yea, it feels good to have my ladies healthy again. I am having a good feeling about this run. Although I have never ran the Larry Og strain in the UC. I have to make choices soon for next run. My strain choices are Diesel which I've ran before its a beast, Julius Caeser, Rascals Og, Chemdog #4/og or Blackwater/Tahoe... Up for suggestions like always...

T

tipper619sd

Thanks Cap.. Yea, it feels good to have my ladies healthy again. I am having a good feeling about this run. Although I have never ran the Larry Og strain in the UC. I have to make choices soon for next run. My strain choices are Diesel which I've ran before its a beast, Julius Caeser, Rascals Og, Chemdog #4/og or Blackwater/Tahoe... Up for suggestions like always...

Wow man i havent checked this thread in a while u got those girls back in action and killin it man. Mad props. I think the Chemdog #4/og or JC would be my vote

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Wow man i havent checked this thread in a while u got those girls back in action and killin it man. Mad props. I think the Chemdog #4/og or JC would be my vote
Thanks Tipper. Patience is a virtue.. Those two have been the top picks so far..

dankworth

dankworth

I really really like the home depot 6" concrete reinforcing mesh for the bottom screen, and then some horticultural netting 6-12" above the metal screen.
Can twist-tie colas to the metal screen to organize canopy if necessary, then when colas get fat and lean week 5-6, they fall into the horti-trellis and are retained in position.
After final prune wk 2-3, you don't have to do shit but remove any fan leaves that are cockblocking bud sites up until harvest.
Other than res management that is.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I really really like the home depot 6" concrete reinforcing mesh for the bottom screen, and then some horticultural netting 6-12" above the metal screen.
Can twist-tie colas to the metal screen to organize canopy if necessary, then when colas get fat and lean week 5-6, they fall into the horti-trellis and are retained in position.
After final prune wk 2-3, you don't have to do shit but remove any fan leaves that are cockblocking bud sites up until harvest.
Other than res management that is.

You are completely on target with the ease of the cage and the lowered screen setup. We just did that 2 1/2 week final trim and using those cages to train for the above trellis is key. I also wrap tie from cage to cage to train the girls to help fill in the 50in centers with ease. I love seeing a hedge wall of 7ft fully budded trees. I see a lot less of tieing up the colas this round..

T

tipper619sd

You are completely on target with the ease of the cage and the lowered screen setup. We just did that 2 1/2 week final trim and using those cages to train for the above trellis is key. I also wrap tie from cage to cage to train the girls to help fill in the 50in centers with ease. I love seeing a hedge wall of 7ft fully budded trees. I see a lot less of tieing up the colas this round..

im so ready next round u guys inspire me !!!!!!!!!

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Start of week 3. It's getting a little hard to move around in there. I'll get some better shots in a few days. These girls are exploding.. Room 2 flipped into flower and will fall 3 weeks behind room 1. Cruise control is set and the rides picking up...
IMAG1254
IMAG1261
IMAG1262
IMAG1267
IMAG1277
IMAG1278
IMAG1282

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Awesome updates All4freedumb! Those jungles are filling in nicely...

Latest posts

Top Bottom