• 🎅 Christmas Sale - 25% Off All Seeds 🎄
    Use Coupon Code At Checkout: XMAS25
I use glass mason jars
never tried plastic, but why try it when glass works and I know from theory that glass is inert unlike plastic

Turkey Bags are the best way to go if you are putting up a substantial amount of product. The jars... I feel are kind of a joke. You need to stuff your hard work in and pull it out to effectively rotate/burp it when using jars. The turkey bags allows you to gently place the buds in and tie off the bag, then untie open, turn over and rotate the buds with very little damage to the trics. The cure you get after working with the bags as opposed to jars is indistinguishable.

can anyone tell me that if I do happen to break my main stem/buds up to more manageable 10 inch or so stems...would that be detrimental?

Everything I read says to use paper bags and glass jars for final curing.
My problem is that I grew cola's that are 2 ft long - No, NOT complaining as this was a very good grow; but, does present problems in that I can't find bottles that are 2' long. Since I want to keep them whole, what can I use to final cure in???
Typically you remove the buds from the stem and put it into jars when you can hear the smaller stems crack that are connecting to the larger stems. Then start burping. I’ve got massive jars. I think they carry them at Target now. Or bed bath and beyond.

All big growers use big plastic storage containers bought at Walmart or anyplace u can find em but yes leave the kolas intact and trim after curing in containers you can store your smoke in these containers for years and it doesn't lose anything in fact I think it cures it even more over time..I'm a larger grower and I wont use anything else I've tried all methods..trust me this is best

My garden is pretty damn big and I use jars. I’d show the entire thing but na..... I hear ya though. But if it’s quality you are after. The jars work better in the long run in my opinion.

These babies go into jars... I’ve got plenty and my neighbors even gave me a couple.
It’s for me though and I give some to my friends and family. . If you are a commercial grower then go for the plastic.
It’s up to your circumstances.

Turkey Bags are the best way to go if you are putting up a substantial amount of product. The jars... I feel are kind of a joke. You need to stuff your hard work in and pull it out to effectively rotate/burp it when using jars. The turkey bags allows you to gently place the buds in and tie off the bag, then untie open, turn over and rotate the buds with very little damage to the trics. The cure you get after working with the bags as opposed to jars is indistinguishable.
I’ve done both and is no way a is turkey bag even close to as good as curing it in a jar in my opinion. All I do is open the lid and turn jar.
I don’t stick my hands in there unless it’s to get some bud out.

You should try it all with a little bud in each and see what you like best. I’ve tried all the listed suggestions for sure.

Except one. I heard some guy talking about using a frostless freezer or something to cure weed. I’ve never tried that, but I want to.

You should try it all with a little bud in each and see what you like best. I’ve tried all the listed suggestions for sure.
I was up to about 200 mason jars, burping each one, unscrewing lids, etc. before I went to turkey bags inside a food grade 5 gallon bucket with special twist off lids. I currently have 11 five gallon buckets, lol.
Different situations call for different solutions. For us 5 gallon buckets hold an ideal amount of bud, easily monitored with hygrometers.

I’ve done both and is no way a is turkey bag even close to as good as curing it in a jar in my opinion. All I do is open the lid and turn jar.
I don’t stick my hands in there unless it’s to get some bud out.
many say "turkey bags" are not the best to use

Oven bags until dry enough to smoke.

Too many people go from hanging straight into jars before it's even smokable. Wide Q is success in all steps of production: gradual changes, not sudden curveballs.

Worried about plastic? Well if your nose works you should be able to smell it. I dont think turkey bags are gonna leach if you buy them from name brand manufacturers, like Reynolds, but don't be using no Rubbermaid Walmart under the bed storage crap, youre bud will smell/taste like unflushed hydro.

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1