curing nug the right way?

• Thread starter 303 DUB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Okay on day 16 I am impressed dif more visible trichs .? in 9 days I jar up do I still pop lids for a while or it's a done deal? Thanks guys M @EVOKE heres the thread

Last edited:
Tnelz

Tnelz

Okay on day 16 I am impressed dif more visible trichs .? in 9 days I jar up do I still pop lids for a while or it's a done deal? Thanks guys M @EVOKE heres the thread
Hey Medusa. I burp as I would normally once into jars. At that point it's whatever ur comfortable with. I've put them in and just burped by feel. Also I've been putting them in for a few days to a week with 62% Bovida packs then removing them for the second week. Kind of further removes the guess work. To be honest the end result is about the same. Glad it's working for u. And again I believe when all is said and done u will end up with a great product!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Hey Medusa. I burp as I would normally once into jars. At that point it's whatever ur comfortable with. I've put them in and just burped by feel. Also I've been putting them in for a few days to a week with 62% Bovida packs then removing them for the second week. Kind of further removes the guess work. To be honest the end result is about the same. Glad it's working for u. And again I believe when all is said and done u will end up with a great product!

Thanks its been a fun project M

straincreation

straincreation

i was curious as to what would be some methods for curing. so far i let em hang for about 4 days then depending on how moist i will throw em in jars and start burping them every 12- 15 hours or so. im finding that iim loosing a lot of the smells and the nug turns out "crispy" dried rather than a desirable cured dry, if that makes sense. Also should i be trimming all leaf off before i hang it or hang it with just the sugar leaves on it still? any tips or tricks that could help me?? thanks for looking
i was curious as to what would be some methods for curing. so far i let em hang for about 4 days then depending on how moist i will throw em in jars and start burping them every 12- 15 hours or so. im finding that iim loosing a lot of the smells and the nug turns out "crispy" dried rather than a desirable cured dry, if that makes sense. Also should i be trimming all leaf off before i hang it or hang it with just the sugar leaves on it still? any tips or tricks that could help me?? thanks for looking
Go check out the link tto dj shorts method
. Hell break it down plain and simple for you.
Step by step.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Hit 25 days tried a nug AWESOME taste ,burn smell exceptional visually more trichs Thanks guys M

Glad you like it, play around with the Times in the freezer, still trying for that sweet spot to get a turn up on the full experience. Sounds like your loving it. Righteous!
Respect

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

I agree @m, well worth the little extra time and effort. The look is a bit "sparklier" but the taste is much smoother! Hit that perfect sponginess.
I will hang it longer next time prior to the freezer...
Only limited to freezer room...QP on a cookie sheet, rest had to go in the bag.

BIG thanx to the farm, just 1 more of the many lessons learned here. :D

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I agree @m, well worth the little extra time and effort. The look is a bit "sparklier" but the taste is much smoother! Hit that perfect sponginess.
I will hang it longer next time prior to the freezer...
Only limited to freezer room...QP on a cookie sheet, rest had to go in the bag.

BIG thanx to the farm, just 1 more of the many lessons learned here. :D
Agree it was sparkly. And smooth tasting I had already jarred mine for a week I believe then tried this method. Will for sure try again.

Power OG

Power OG

818HeadBand. Day 5 freezer method. Quick pick. Will be making some wax with her sugar trim & some lowers. @Medusa I'm glad you liked it. I know it's the only way I dry & cure now.
Respect
IMG 20140713 015707

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

Some Jack Herer that got away from me...ran a week or so long. Hoping this awesome freezer cure can bring back out that lemon cleaner/dead cat smell. I usually get nauseous trimming. Lol

Top Bottom