curing nug the right way?

• Thread starter 303 DUB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

really guys when does the $$$ stop flowing out on the net.... More $$$$

What's the end price that this sets you back..... cause I'm not feeling the 2 week min wait........🤕🤑
This time around.....

don't want to cut the flower time for dry time....

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

really guys when does the $$$ stop flowing out on the net.... More $$$$

What's the end price that this sets you back..... cause I'm not feeling the 2 week min wait........🤕🤑
This time around.....

don't want to cut the flower time for dry time....
It will never end..Too much $$ to be had. The trick is to skip all the bad stuff coming out. I look at it this way. If I didn't grow, I would be spending $1000+ a month at a dispensary for meds.

I bought a single unit + the 3 expansion trays (I recommend them too). + that tall shot glass since I am in a dry climate. Shipped in a double box with the outer box being unmarked.

basscaptain

basscaptain

after beening here last yr.. yes we got recored rain but still watching the pass ... I think this will be a lot like FL I'll have a lot of thunder storms roll though really fast but i think it will rain 2-3 times a week ..... so I'm thinking long tram cause I was All Ready thinking about having to set up a area == $$$ also....

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

after beening here last yr.. yes we got recored rain but still watching the pass ... I think this will be a lot like FL I'll have a lot of thunder storms roll though really fast but i think it will rain 2-3 times a week ..... so I'm thinking long tram cause I was All Ready thinking about having to set up a area == $$$ also....
I don't like the constant rain. Went to college at the Univ. of Miami Fla and it always felt sweaty..just moving in that soup was a Biatch!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Trouble in Paradise!
Went to check and the weed was way too crispy dry! THREE days only and stems began to snap! The room had 50% RH and temps were 68d F.
I jarred the 1st plant WITH Bovedas to see if the moisture will reconstitute, or the weed will all have to be rosin pressed!

I did press 10 grams of flower and the rosin was darker than normal. That could be the strain, but IDK. It is Finnish Frost. The good news is that otherwise it pressed well and the yield was about 20% (200d F for 3 minutes.)

I have a 2nd plant in there now and it too feels a bit crispy (added that one 24 hrs later)
😡😠😡👿

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I will remove the 2nd plant soon. It is Sherbet and is already getting crispy, but the stems still bend.

It's only been in the dryer for 1 day and 21.5 hrs and I will jar it soon. It does smoke well and smells good, but so far, I won't buy any more. I will contact them ands see what they say and post it here.

I took a temperature measurement with a infrared gun and the unit is operating between 74-78d F; depending on tray measured.

If I did something wrong; I don't know what, but open to ideas @Mr.jiujitsu ?

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I find it does tend to seem over dry. But then it seems to come back... I had some I jarred a little bendy yesterday and some that was perfect. The perfect ones seem even better, I removed from jars the other and three in for a few hours. @Buzzer777 i don’t know what went wrong, are they less dense?

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Trouble in Paradise!
Went to check and the weed was way too crispy dry! THREE days only and stems began to snap! The room had 50% RH and temps were 68d F.
I jarred the 1st plant WITH Bovedas to see if the moisture will reconstitute, or the weed will all have to be rosin pressed!

I did press 10 grams of flower and the rosin was darker than normal. That could be the strain, but IDK. It is Finnish Frost. The good news is that otherwise it pressed well and the yield was about 20% (200d F for 3 minutes.)

I have a 2nd plant in there now and it too feels a bit crispy (added that one 24 hrs later)
😡😠😡👿

I don’t recommend adding wet to a drying system.I have not had as good results... don’t know why

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I find it does tend to seem over dry. But then it seems to come back... I had some I jarred a little bendy yesterday and some that was perfect. The perfect ones seem even better, I removed from jars the other and three in for a few hours. @Buzzer777 i don’t know what went wrong, are they less dense?
Nope..That Finish Frost was dense. When I saw crispy, I mean like crumbly!
btw. I am watching this now, since I musta fked up.

basscaptain

basscaptain

so what do you think... cause at the price for a food dy this is up there.....and the more I look the less I like ... I can get a FD for 39$ that will run at 35C

I have a old one that I think will run at 70-80 dg

if your going to have to watch this way not just run a reg 1 for 12hrs and just air dry the rest the way or something

not sure I'll even keep this... Thinking I'm calling this morning and try and get my money back....

basscaptain

basscaptain

there not going to refund anything... I should of read the return deal before I got it......

it's not even shipped and I'm screwed .....

Not Liking this Company at alll.... I will not buy from them again Even if it works..........

1 thing I know in my yrs.. if all sales are final.... theirs a Problem ..........

Just my 2 cents but got a real bad feeling about this 1.......

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

there not going to refund anything... I should of read the return deal before I got it......

it's not even shipped and I'm screwed .....

Not Liking this Company at alll.... I will not buy from them again Even if it works..........

1 thing I know in my yrs.. if all sales are final.... theirs a Problem ..........

Just my 2 cents but got a real bad feeling about this 1.......
Better report today!

As @Mr.jiujitsu said, the nugs feel like they are reconstituting themselves after a night in the jars. It might just be that my own sweet spot for that strain is 72 hrs and not 96. Next time I will not make small buds but leave them larger so that they dry slower.

I would not be too happy with that type of business from the maker, and will seriously reconsider buying from them again, due to your experience. IMO, there is no reason not to let you cancel..unless they already shipped. In any even, you should have been able to cancel the trays since they are on back order. I guess you could always play the CC game if you used one to buy it.

Top Bottom