• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

63799707 306B 4EC6 B3A3 1726C08FB4E2

D54B0681 AA04 4F00 A077 74FEF9B26C93

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Just the top of the ScrOG. Still plenty to go. Have to let everything finish just right
View attachment 929659

Thanks for the information. I might just purchase one of these to try for my next harvest. I have tried countless methods over the years and I always come back to hanging the whole plant or breaking her down a little if she is a monster, but I am always up for new methods. This old dog is not great at learning new tricks, but definitely open to them lol. Positive vibes...

How much dry weight is that holding?

The company's website states that each shelf will hold up to 1.25 ounces and each dryer can hold 8 shelves at a time. 10 ounces drying at a time is not too shabby for a personal grower. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Thanks for the information. I might just purchase one of these to try for my next harvest. I have tried countless methods over the years and I always come back to hanging the whole plant or breaking her down a little if she is a monster, but I am always up for new methods. This old dog is not great at learning new tricks, but definitely open to them lol. Positive vibes...

The company's website states that each shelf will hold up to 1.25 ounces and each dryer can hold 8 shelves at a time. 10 ounces drying at a time is not too shabby for a personal grower. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

with 3 dryers I find I can rotate through as I harvest. Typically I harvest a couple lbs at a time through these.Running multiple strains and proper timing make it easy.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I very often take out the inside of the shelf in between the larger flowers, so nothing gets pressed on. Then after a day they typically have shrunk and I can start pulling the extra shelves. Having 3 with 3 sets of extra shelves was key for me.

GnarlyC

GnarlyC

Simple? Hang ur weed for a few days chop and manicure then into a frost less freezer for at least two weeks. After two weeks or more whatever u decide I do 20 days. Out of the freezer for an hour a day for a week then into jars. Done. Pretty simple.
Is it in a paper bag in freezer?

Top Bottom