curing question

• Thread starter mmmdankbuds420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
I like dry, 0 rh. Prolly not the most economical. By you never have to worry about mold or a musty smell. No burping. I wait like a week after the stems snap. Super dry. super duper DRY. I want crumble. Mmm, burns and breaks up perfect. That's just me though.

After there Dry, I jar them, and the as long as you don't burp them and let RH in, the stay dry. Even in a hot super humid day.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Seriously, 0% RH? Dude, that's whack. :p

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
Seriously, 0% RH? Dude, that's whack. :p

I don't really know if it's zero, but it's dry as fuck. That's the way I like it crumbly, It's a bitch to roll a joint, with shit that doesn't break up. Plus it burns like shit, and runs. I like how you can just break off a peace, and smush it between your fingers and it turns to dust. Fucking BOMB! It's like keef. Mmmm....rolls perfect and smokes A+.

Plus I think the terpenes are way stronger with little to no rh in the nug. You ever smoke a dry ass Amrican spirit. I used to roll my own, before I was a ballin ass farmer. Hehe, but anyways if I let the tabbaco dry out, the cigs would be super floral. Try it if you smoke, you need the blue and red and let them dry out. It taste good.

I was thinking of getting one of those can things that brings the rh back up, but that's only becouse Im a greedy fuck, and I think I maybe loseing mad dollars letting this shit go so dry. ;)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I haven't smoked tobacco in almost 30yrs, my friend.

I think you've just gotta find the sweet spot as far as RH.

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
I haven't smoked tobacco in almost 30yrs, my friend.

I think you've just gotta find the sweet spot as far as RH.

I have, :) super dry. I've did it a ton of differant ways, and this is IMHO is the best. If I got those can storage things, to bring it back up so I have been told it would be even better, and I plan to give them a try. But that would just be so I can make more grams per dollar. Me I like it dry.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I get ya. My own preference is a bit different because I find super-dry weed to be a very harsh smoke. Plus, it crumbles to nothing.

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
I get ya. My own preference is a bit different because I find super-dry weed to be a very harsh smoke. Plus, it crumbles to nothing.

That's really all it is, personal preferance. Fire is fire when it's fire. Ya know ;).

The main thing is, and I think you would agree, is you can't go wrong with a super dry cure, but if it's to wet, its a rap. You can always bring the rh back up, but you can't fix it if it's fucked up and smells like a wet sock.

dorjewright

dorjewright

I tried the 62% humidipaks last year and noticed a real loss of color after 6 months. Also tried the oxygen replaced with nitrogen paks (Can't remember what they are called but they create a vacum). The nitrogen paks left an ammonia smell I assume from anaerobic bacteria. The 62% humidipks may be the cause of browning?
Anyway this year I making sure the humidity is between 55 and 60% for final storage hoping the smell and color will stablize. (Sorry about the spelling)

bigtone10477

bigtone10477

Question regarding the c vault. After using spin pro trimmer (wet harvest), can I throw the bud straight into the c vault or do I still need to dry a bit?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Question regarding the c vault. After using spin pro trimmer (wet harvest), can I throw the bud straight into the c vault or do I still need to dry a bit?
According to the cats I spoke to at the Cup (non-reps, just a couple of guys who overheard me talking about it) you want those buds BONE dry before you put them in the vault.

Top Bottom