Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
wahtoogee

wahtoogee

Yep, I shop at the only one around. Seths' a nice guy.
Damblys has some stuff but its just sitting over there... Couple of times I went to the shop in Bristol...nice place.

I hear ya... Taxes are sickening, what your paying a year... I'm close to that per quarter. I kid you not... Unreal. That's why SC is beckoning!

We can't be too far apart... We sometimes go to Metro Diner down the road from there..

soserthc1

soserthc1

Yep, I shop at the only one around. Seths' a nice guy.
Damblys has some stuff but its just sitting over there... Couple of times I went to the shop in Bristol...nice place.

I hear ya... Taxes are sickening, what your paying a year... I'm close to that per quarter. I kid you not... Unreal. That's why SC is beckoning!

We can't be too far apart... We sometimes go to Metro Diner down the road from there..

Other direction but not far
..I'm more near the philly diner but I don't eat there often .. I'm convinced hydros roots organic all 2 bags he has at once carry gnats but yes nice dude for sure . bristol is a nice store but hike . Lowes killed me when they stopped carrying pro mix HP so I get it online but I'm thinking my mailman hates me as there 107lbs a bale .. 20k where ur at ? Shits crazy ....me I'm going fla to sea aisle but I do love myrtle beach thou being that nice all the time would ware on me ..... lol
does 46 qualify to join here?

HIGHTEST

HIGHTEST

GREAT place to be OFC, Nice to meet all of you. I'm from way up northern ny area, rouses point type north. Used to frequent roll it up back in 2007 when I had a surgery......then years in the woods residences doing tree trimming,cabling,bracing, has made my knees,lowerback, and nerve endings suffer recently due to lack of doctors for 30 years. only thing that helps is my gardens, I produce most of my own cures. well I normally am right on top of things. ive been slacking this past year dealing with thieving neighbors etc. upward and onward of course.

stonestacker

stonestacker

And bitch about 5k a year in taxes. I guess I don't have it that bad after all.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Nope the 5 k is nothing compared to 13 I was paying . I have a patient that's about 5 miles from my home in a big colonial home and that area pays 23/25 k a year in taxes on 350 400 k homes..

wahtoogee

wahtoogee

Soser, BTW we also sometimes hit the Philly Diner.. I usually sit at the sports bar side, as you probably know...its a bit different menu than the diner side. Great burgers and pizzas from that brick oven!.. Tasty!

I'll buy you lunch one day... My pleasure!

wahtoogee

wahtoogee

Highest, I think everyone had a lot of fun at Stockton State years ago!! It had the reputation as a party place.. I think the school has buckled down and has been trying to change that "opinion" people have of it.. Pretty decent local school now.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
We do not discriminate by age, only by attitude. Only old farts and those that think likewise are wanted. We be here to enjoy ourselves and the fruits of our labors. We wake and bake in the morning and as needed or wanted throughout the day. Peace and good growin`.

HIGHTEST

HIGHTEST

Arcata nugz getting greasy 005
Arcata nugz getting greasy 007
Well I should slide right in nicely then. Here's my last run of my fave headstash gear. Ended up making hash with these nugs due to my first bug problem. still phenom genetics and smoke imho, arcata trainwreck.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Well I had a good intro but this phone doesn't wanna upload and pictures on the deck at work ( paused to sip coffee and light a second smoke

7 am wake and bake with some 75 day blockhead got the day started nice today .

@wahtoogee any time I can walk there ....well picture uploaded 21 day aj sour D / white
IMG 20150608 180216519

soserthc1

soserthc1

I'm not real good getting all the talc off and I don't care ... Got some decent samples from aurura yesterday hit up there web site pay 6 bucks and they hook ya up with 2 nice 8z samples even ask what yer looking for

That's the roots organic company as I'm sure I'm spelling it wrong .

OK back to work humid as hell out ...

Have a good day all

IMG 20150609 084437356 HDR
HIGHTEST

HIGHTEST

I FUCKEN ADORE free stuff, im that weirdo you see going through the college kids stuff they throw on the sidewalks cause there too lazy/cheap to go to the dump. Found lots of sexy chit that way I tell ya misters! Ive had blockhead once........last year a really kool cat helped me from out Oregon way and I was seriously impressed. I believe his words were, dude, if you haven't smoked blockhead you haven't smoked true westcoast headies. he was right, this particular batch was of a successful outdoor crop he had been lucky enough to harvest with an abnormally high sun growing season(I guess where he was it was hit and miss rain wise every year up there) super impressive smoke, us old farts enjoy HIGHTEST! if YOUR GONNA COMBUST MAKE SURE YER COMBUSTING HIGHTEST/TOPSHELF! three straight days of rain..............and these clowns running thru my backyard yeee-fucken hawwww.

HIGHTEST

HIGHTEST

I'm not real good getting all the talc off and I don't care ... Got some decent samples from aurura yesterday hit up there web site pay 6 bucks and they hook ya up with 2 nice 8z samples even ask what yer looking for

That's the roots organic company as I'm sure I'm spelling it wrong .

OK back to work humid as hell out ...

Have a good day all
Can I have a link please? I am not internet friendly guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom