Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
akstoner

akstoner

So here I am at the Dr's office getting my HALO physical (when i was serving aka sky diving) so I'm sitting in this white 4 wall room.....its quiet..... this nice petite sexy blonde comes walking in she checks all my vitals etc and asked me those stupid questions and and I start telling her she might want to remove her rock and watch etc she is laughing and that the last Dr that inspected my "glory hole" lost his rolex and if she finds it id like to sell it ..... she is rolling by now tears coming from her eyes so she says ill let you get ready and ill be right back in for the rest of the exam...... i was like ok.... so I drop my pants and underwear and im chilling bent over on the DR table waiting for this amazing petite nurse to come back in and then i hear a knock a womens voice and i turn to look and she sent in her Somoan chick nurse that had fingers living room table legs they were huge..she starts to tell me to breath normal etc... and that i will feel slight pressure..... i grab the dr table like a little bitch getting raped 1 tear falls from my eye and she says done! i was thankful it was over but my ass felt like a train tunnel when i farted.....all you heard was echoes (wind blows) couldnt walk straight for like 3 days! But anyways i walk out of the room and that hot blonde says to me as i leave did my fellow nurse find that rolex? i just kept on walking......still cant shit straight.....

hope you all enjoy this story its a classic of mine......

Maxresdefault1
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Just sittin` here having a bowl, trying to stay warm. At least the temp got into the teens today, yesterday it never got above zero. Hate that cold ass weather.

Hippie

Hippie

Got to 32 here yesterday and supposed to be warmer today. Shit to hit the fan shortly thereafter.

Think I'm chasing the Chevy truck off tomorrow. Cost me $1,500 a year to insure it and I don't think I put more than a hundred miles on it last year. Just doesn't make sense to keep it around. It's been a good truck, but there's no reason a three person family needs four vehicles. The bus gets a hell of a lot better mileage to boot.

kevinn

kevinn

That was totally my attitude towards it and still is buuuut, get into your 40's and watch out! My Dr. simply wouldn't take no for an answer, does that count as rape? lol

Two years ago I went in for my annual physical and rectal exam. Dr said everything OK. Three days later was in the emergency room with an infected prostrate. Spent Christmas week in hospital with echo lie. Word of advice for us old guys. If you cannot piss, get right to the emergency room.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Had a colonoscopy done a few years ago that I passed with flying colors. Not a thing showed, which only goes to prove that I`m a perfect asshole.
`bout time for an after dinner "burn", I do believe. Grab a cold drink and a bowl and let`s take care of oversight. Puff, puff, pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom