• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning Papa I and the rest of the OFC. It`s the weedend ya`ll, let`s start the day off the right way, the OFC way with a session of "wake n bake". So get a cup of coffee and a bowl of medicinal herb and we gonna get going, here ya go, puff, puff, cough, pass.

stonestacker

stonestacker

That was totally my attitude towards it and still is buuuut, get into your 40's and watch out! My Dr. simply wouldn't take no for an answer, does that count as rape? lol
You was raped Pops. My doc takes no for an answer. I have yearly blood work done he says it will show up there before his finger will tell him. Had my colonoscopy done @ 50 yep perfeckt ass hole.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Hippie, off the top of my stoned head, seems like 10 - 11 weeks was it. My notes are in the grow room, I`ll look it up in the morning and let ya know then. Gonna burn one and go to bed, good night all.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC, how`s everyone on this Sunday morning ? If you be like me, wake up and you are still vertical, it`s a good day. So, let`s start it off the OFC way. Get a cup of coffee and a bowl of medicinal herb, cause it`s "wake n bake" time in Curmudgeonland, join me and start your day off the right way.

Kraven

Kraven

Waked baked and ready to roll, took the HS down early this morning and the finger hash just flat out crippled me :)
Bud 6

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Thought you were gonna slay the Hippie Slayer............Not the other way, he, he, he. Sounds like you enjoyed it though, she sure looks tasty.
I been harvesting seeds (hate this job), so far, so good. Have 2 1/2 strains done.

giggy

giggy

evening folks, been busy making changes to the shed and boxes. plants are starting to move along now. if i remember right the oldest should be close to two weeks old. yoop i managed to get two seeds out of the gth#9, i got them curing for later. got some breeding in the plans as well as a big back cross of some 88g13hp, really looking forward to it. well i'm gonna go burn one with the ol lady and call it a night, i figure my hours are going to get heavier real quick, we have two weeks to get this drill out..

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC, up a little later then usual, cause I didn`t get to bed till late. But, who cares, cause we got the coffee done, that along with a bowl of medicinal herb and we got a "wake n bake" going on. Any joiners ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom