• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
thanks 'yooper420' thanks for the puff ..very nice what strain is it ,,ive been smoking some Dairy Queen from last little grow ,,,mac

Ghost Train Haze #9, originally from Rare Dankness.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Just got back in after checking on the new garden, still 13 of 18. Don`t sound like any one is having anyone had any luck with that GDP x BR. Gonna burn a bowl and go to bed.

Hippie

Hippie

Just got back in after checking on the new garden, still 13 of 18. Don`t sound like any one is having anyone had any luck with that GDP x BR. Gonna burn a bowl and go to bed.
Think I'll toss the ones I've got in the nursery and see if I have any better luck. Can't hurt to try.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning mac and the rest of the OFC, and I`m sure it`s frosty here, when the sun comes up in an hour or so, then we`ll know for sure. Until then we gotta have something to do. A "wake n bake" sounds in order. A cup of coffee in one hand and a bowl of medicinal herb in the other and we can get started. Here we go, puff, puff, cough, pass.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Think I'll toss the ones I've got in the nursery and see if I have any better luck. Can't hurt to try.

Sure can`t, maybe you got the "golden touch". I scarified 8 more and got `em soaking in water. See if they`ll pop that way. Think the seeds are immature IMO.

Hippie

Hippie

Yoop, ya gettin' ready for The Great Snow Storm of 2016? Fingers crossed that it's typical news reporter bullshit. It should be the last one of the season, I hope. Snow sucks.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Hippie, last radar I looked at , yesterday, you was gonna get it big time and I was gonna get a couple. Was typing this as yours posted. Better half is getting transferred to a rehab nursing facility this afternoon in Munising. Be better, 33 miles instead of 77. Anyway, gonna meet her there shortly. Progress, later bro.

giggy

giggy

yoop i finely got to finish reading your post. that is good news brother, i guess i just thought i read it earlier.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
yall can keep that white grass up there.
But we wanna share, kinda spread the wealth, so to speak.

Glad to hear it, Yoop. Give her a big hug for us.
Will do, thanks.

yoop i finely got to finish reading your post. that is good news brother, i guess i just thought i read it earlier.
She had surgery, then to rehab, back for more surgery and now back to rehab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom