• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Sprouting report goes something like this, still 13 0f 18 this morning. Thinking that the one strain is no good cause it`s 0 for 4. These seeds were gifted to me along with 2 others a friend. One strain a bro got free at the Cup and gave the 3 seeds to me. The last strain are from seeds that I made. I`ll take the 13 and be a happy camper.

giggy

giggy

Morning yoop good to hear on the wife. The gdp x br i had one out of ten come up but then died. I don't think anybody has had any luck with them. I got a few more i want to try.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
good morning all . can't wait till I can start my seeds. got 5 Holland's Hopes and 10 sensi skunks. then some clones from a friend. it will be another great grow I hope.

Grow, grow, grow bro.
Think the Midnight Express are 3 for 3.
Thank you kind sir.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC, hope the sun shines brightly on your slice of the farm today. Let`s start the morning off with an old fart tradition, that being a "wake n bake". Cup of coffee and a bowl and here we go, puff, puff, pass.

Hippie

Hippie

I've got a few of those GDPXBR seeds, too. Guess I'll try 'em and see if it's just a batch of crap seeds. Can't bitch about the price, though.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I've got a few of those GDPXBR seeds, too. Guess I'll try 'em and see if it's just a batch of crap seeds. Can't bitch about the price, though.

Scarified some last night and have `em soaking in water now, gotta go check on `em.

mactheman

mactheman

hi folks just thought i'd pop in here and say hi ,,the names mac ,,and i am an old fart ..had quadruple by pass 15 years ago and gave up the ciggies but not the Weed ,any hoo pleased to meet all you other old timers ,,mac

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
hi folks just thought i'd pop in here and say hi ,,the names mac ,,and i am an old fart ..had quadruple by pass 15 years ago and gave up the ciggies but not the Weed ,any hoo pleased to meet all you other old timers ,,mac

mac,
Welcome to Curmudgeonland, our slice of the farm. We gonna have another "wake n bake" session to welcome another old fart to the farm. So here we go, puff, puff, cough, pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom