• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
morning yoop and the rest. yoop how is the wife?

Thanks for asking, just talked to her. Getting stronger each day, she just finished therapy on her lower half, gets the top half later on. Talk gonna have to do today as it`s snowin`, blowin` and just plain nasty as hell out, I ain`t going nowhere today.

Hippie

Hippie

Snow bound three days ago, 57 degree temps yesterday, and they're calling for blizzard conditions Wednesday. If it wasn't for the women in my life, I'd be heading for the Ozarks, "Land of the Meth Heads".

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Supposed to be single digits Wednesday night and 40`s on the weekend.
Strange day today was. Snowin` and blowin` one minute and the next we had blue skies, but not for very long. Still blowin`, gotta be time to burn one. Any joiners ?

giggy

giggy

morning ofc. yoop good to hear on the wife, i hope it keeps getting better. yall get snow we get tornadoes. 51º this morning with a high in the 70's and storms.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Got more white shit on the ground this morning. Gotta be an end to it soon. Time to figure out what the outdoor pot pen will hold come the first of June.
Good morning, calling for 6-8" today.
I also don't put my garden in until June 1st. My dad is bull headed and tries to get his in early every year. He has to replant a lot of times. And people wonder where I get my bull headedness from. Spring isn't far off. I better get my veggie seeds ordered soon.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning all, ain`t slept in till 8:30 in a long time, got 5 hours of sleep. Can`t remember the last time that I got 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Coffee`s in my cup, bowl is packed, must be "wake n bake" time. Let`s do it, here ya go, puff, puff, pass.

Hippie

Hippie

Up until three or four years ago, I always used to put any growing goodies out on May 10, my wedding anniversary. Started losing too many crops, so June first is the new day to plant.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
They made me an indoor pot farmer, so I get to plant `em whenever I be ready to. I can grow enough girls to provide the meds for my wife and this old fart, for a year, with one garden. I have grown 2 gardens in a year before. Amazing what you can do in a 3' x 7' corner of your garage. Damn little room is warmer then my house. And the wife wonders why I can spend so much time in the garage.

stonestacker

stonestacker

They made me an indoor pot farmer, so I get to plant `em whenever I be ready to. I can grow enough girls to provide the meds for my wife and this old fart, for a year, with one garden. I have grown 2 gardens in a year before. Amazing what you can do in a 3' x 7' corner of your garage. Damn little room is warmer then my house. And the wife wonders why I can spend so much time in the garage.
Man cave, need my time with the girls. Go away and leave me alone lol.

Hippie

Hippie

Yoop, recognize this flavor?
DSCN0156

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC, everybody`s sleepin` in this morning it looks like. Anyway it`s up and at `em time. That means crawl your ass outta bed and get the day started the right way, the old fart`s way. Ya`ll know the program by now, coffee in one hand, bowl of medicinal herb in the other and what do you have ? Why the makings of a "wake n bake" session of course. So let`s do it, puff, puff, pass
PS,
As I clutch my Keewpie doll prize.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Hippie,
Your GTH sprouts are looking great, how old are they in the picture ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom