• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
View attachment 578056 View attachment 578059 View attachment 578062 View attachment 578067 View attachment 578068 View attachment 578070
20 days since they popped their heads out of the rock wool cubes.

Just took these, mine at 10 days old.
IMG 0731
IMG 0732
IMG 0733
IMG 0734
IMG 0735
IMG 0736

Yellow...Tranquil Elephantizer x White Widow
Blue...Midnight Express
Green...Tranquil Elephantizer
Red...Ghost Train Haze #9

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
OK now, time to burn a bowl, I do believe. Got me a glass of ice water, filling a bowl, now it`s burn time. Puff, puff, cough, pass.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning old farts, how ya`ll doing this fine morning ? Hope your garden`s green and growin`. This 4 1/2 hours of sleep feels good. Wife called first thing this morning and says "got bad news, got pneumonia". WTF else is gonna happen to her. Shit sucks.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Good morning old farts, how ya`ll doing this fine morning ? Hope your garden`s green and growin`. This 4 1/2 hours of sleep feels good. Wife called first thing this morning and says "got bad news, got pneumonia". WTF else is gonna happen to her. Shit sucks.
So sorry to hear this Yoop. Fuck if it wasn't for bad luck.

Hippie

Hippie

That poor gal can't get a break. The way her luck's been running lately, I wouldn't want to stand next to her in a lightening storm.
Tell her she's in my heart, Yoop. You are, too.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
That poor gal can't get a break. The way her luck's been running lately, I wouldn't want to stand next to her in a lightening storm.
Tell her she's in my heart, Yoop. You are, too.

Thanks bro, it`s appreciated.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
This old fart`s back home after visiting with my wife at the nursing home. Her physical therapy seems to be going well. No pain...no gain, the old saying goes. Two weeks or so till her next Dr. appointment, hopefully get to come home then or shortly after. Think I see a light at the end of the tunnel. OK then, do think that it be time to have another "burn" session. Ready, here we go, puff, puff, cough, pass.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning giggy and the rest of the OFC. How`s the weather on your slice of the farm this morning ? Still cold here, close to zero. C`mon Spring !!!!! Coffee tastes good, need a bowl, ah, there it is. Now it`s time for our morning ritual of "wake n bake". Ready or not, here we go, puff, puff, pass.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Looks like I ain`t the only one who got up on the wrong side of the bed and did not feel like talking this morning. Ya bunch of lazy old farts, and that includes me for sure, get up and at `em. Morning`s almost gone and no "wake n bake" yet ? We gonna take care of that right now. Get a drink (your choice) and a bowl of Mother Nature`s finest medicinal herb (also your choice). Got the makings, now let`s do it, puff, puff, pass.

giggy

giggy

wow my post is gone from yesterday. o-well i'll make a new one today. morning ofc, hope everybody has a great day. yoop how is the wife? i bet she is ready to come home.

giggy

giggy

This old fart`s back home after visiting with my wife at the nursing home. Her physical therapy seems to be going well. No pain...no gain, the old saying goes. Two weeks or so till her next Dr. appointment, hopefully get to come home then or shortly after. Think I see a light at the end of the tunnel. OK then, do think that it be time to have another "burn" session. Ready, here we go, puff, puff, cough, pass.

that is great and i hope it keeps getting better.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning giggy and the rest of the OFC. May the sun shine on your slice of the farm today. Ready for Spring ? I sure as hell am. Got my coffee, packing a bowl, cause it`s "wake n bake" time in Curmudgeonland. Join me, here ya go, puff, puff, pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom