Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Top O'day to ya 'Gents! You got me beat! I'm late to the ring again...

There' does seem to be an AWEful lot of "crud goin' round even in these parts. Today the spray is OFF the SCALE!. I'll post some pics one day ( I've got tons) if anyone cares. :)

mmmmm... mango sapphire?! sounds superb, tranquil Oliphantizer, dry ice hash...mmmm... guys are making me load more, I'll never get anything done :smoking:

it's been crazy warm here for past few days in a row, 69-73 , and last night was weirldly warm for this time of year 46* low

....sigh, ...Going to keep saving $$$ for an ever larger greenhouse. every year is getting harder outside :badboy:
Never started as many at once as I've for outside right now, waaaaayy, over.
Not sure what I'm going to do yet:ninja: Long live #MMJ #RIP
I med WA sized 375x500

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Even counting the clones, the count is under for my wife and I. The males will be culled from these, but will keep 1 or 2 to gather pollen from. The joy of an indoor garden makes me smile. Even looking out the window and watch the snow pile up does not take it completely away. WTF happened to spring ? It was single digits and snowing when I got up this morning. Time to burn another bowl and chill.

Isn't that cool feeling! 'Watch it grow, while it snows' I miss my indoor.. :)

Hippie

Hippie

We got about an inch, but the sun took most of it away today.

Ain't got the energy to do jack shit. Got plants to tend but just can't motivate. Got to get my shit together. Figure I'll gold brick it for another day and then hit it hard 'til I drop.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I'll join the puff puff pass session in progress while i que up the season finale of walking dead, Pretty sure we all know who did NOT get killed in the previous episode and who's coming ..

Such predictability . . .

all aboard the Chocolate Chunk express.

putembk

putembk

Morning gang. Woke up feeling like shit and it has gotten worse. Lots to do in the garden.....no time for this.

Saw earlier that Logic is looking for moderators......any takers??? Not me.....already have enough peeps on here that don't like me....don't need more. ha ha!

Need to get my choirs done so I can lie down. Later.....

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Good moonday to all!

Clouds and normal temps have returned, just in time. I hope we can get some rain soon..

Hope the crap is clearing for everyone,. Going to be off and busy today. Time to resurrect the GH today since I was lazy and let the first heavy wet snow in Nov. crush it. Reparing the plastic and replacing some supports. All babies except are doing spectacular. Birthday today! 1 week old :D

Only the freebie regular white widow looks to be...well not sure yet, it's so fricking weird looking! puffed' and now 2 da left, who's up? :smoking:

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Morning gang. Woke up feeling like shit and it has gotten worse. Lots to do in the garden.....no time for this.

Saw earlier that Logic is looking for moderators......any takers??? Not me.....already have enough peeps on here that don't like me....don't need more. ha ha!

hey Yooper and Hippie....remember when the other site advertised for new moderators? We all got banned by the asses . lol

Tough job being an active mod for huge site. My vote is one of you! lol,

*and try some cinnamon and honey in a warm tea, does wonders for congestion/cough..

Hippie

Hippie

What's not to like? There's assholes out there that couldn't get along with themselves, much less anyone else. Fuck 'em!

Hippie

Hippie

hey Yooper and Hippie....remember when the other site advertised for new moderators? We all got banned by the asses . lol
Yep. There was a new sheriff in town, and she was out to make a few new notches in her grips. Got the final word in, though. Bet she had to double up on the blood pressure meds after I unloaded on her.

MP is the site that really needs to clean house. Only one mod. The other two "mods" are the worst offenders of the rules. One is a shit eating rodent, and the other reminds me of him in drag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom