Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Yep. There was a new sheriff in town, and she was out to make a few new notches in her grips. Got the final word in, though. Bet she had to double up on the blood pressure meds after I unloaded on her.

MP is the site that really needs to clean house. Only one mod. The other two "mods" are the worst offenders of the rules. One is a shit eating rodent, and the other reminds me of him in drag.
flmao...I'll take your word on that

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Fucking hate when you order shit on ebay, and you gotta wait for it to get here...

Bought 1-5 seasons game of thrones on dvd.. seen uhm all before i just wanna watch uhm all again before the new season starts.. and now i gotta wait for the damn things to get here.. From canada no less.. Cheap tho.. like 60$

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I love to order on-line. They usually ship the next day. I'm 30 miles from a big city and they may or may not have what I need. on-line uses zero gas and you can find anything. just ordered some capsules and a capping machine ,both arrived in a few days.

well now i gotta ask what you plan on stuffing inside the capsules?

The capsule machine rocks Vs the cap-m-quick one, I needa get more capsules infact.. down to a cpl hundos..

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

On a grow type note, I could not more disappointed in teh progress o f my Casper Og babies this first week out of everything it looks bad/slow/small out of even my bagseed stuff! :(

Good note, everything else looks awesome. (wish I could post some pics but my cam' is tits up and I got to get/order a new one) esspecially the LA Sunshine and the Space Quake... :)

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I wanna be a mod !!!!! Huh ? Can I, can I ? Huh, pretty please ? Oh, that ain`t how ya do it huh, OK then, just fuck it then.
Me a mod ? I got enough trouble just turning the damn thing on.
All kidding aside, that`s a tough job and besides my skin ain`t near thick enough. I`d end up jumping through the screen and strangling the shit outta some sorry mofo.

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

I wanna be a mod !!!!! Huh ? Can I, can I ? Huh, pretty please ? Oh, that ain`t how ya do it huh, OK then, just fuck it then.
Me a mod ? I got enough trouble just turning the damn thing on.
All kidding aside, that`s a tough job and besides my skin ain`t near thick enough. I`d end up jumping through the screen and strangling the shit outta some sorry mofo.
yup prolly same here, (flmao) beside I don't know shit about nothing anyways and lots folks don't like me, so I don't have'ta wurry..:smoking:

putembk

putembk

Ok I will take the job. I want $400,000 a year to start. I am willing to work 6 days a week for an hour a day and all gov't holidays off with 3 months vacation every 3 months. One more thing....I don't get along with others and don't take orders from anybody. I will let you know when I am ready to start.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Isn't there a little holder/rack to put the pills in?.. and a tiny scoop or knife and paper funnel to fill them?

The capsule machine comes with like 3 parts.. the base holder, the base and the top.. Bottom of the capsules goes in the base, top of the capsules in the top... a spreader card is used to spread the herbs / powder and a tamper tool used to tamp down the powders into the capsules, when full place top on bottom push together and remove, press down on the ejector on the top and extract your capsules :D

I'm sure theres a youtube video out there that shows / explaines it far better then i just did..

Not sure its such a great idea tho to put sticky ass substances in the machine lol

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Here...

this bitch is slow as fuck, i can do 24 capsules in about 3-4 mins..and thats around 700-800 mg total weight per capsules minus about 125 mg for the capsule its self and each capsule will hold around 600-750mg per capsule. size 00

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

The capsule machine comes with like 3 parts.. the base holder, the base and the top.. Bottom of the capsules goes in the base, top of the capsules in the top... a spreader card is used to spread the herbs / powder and a tamper tool used to tamp down the powders into the capsules, when full place top on bottom push together and remove, press down on the ejector on the top and extract your capsules :D

I'm sure theres a youtube video out there that shows / explaines it far better then i just did..

Not sure its such a great idea tho to put sticky ass substances in the machine lol

Here...

this bitch is slow as fuck, i can do 24 capsules in about 3-4 mins..and thats around 700-800 mg total weight per capsules minus about 125 mg for the capsule its self and each capsule will hold around 600-750mg per capsule. size 00

Genius, see you lie ^^^ :eyepiece:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom