Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Good morning, afternoon, evening all! glad to see everyone here, super busyyy day, will for sure catch up an stuff better 2 morrow...mmm...ribs....mmmmm....

you wont believe what I found just b4 dark tonight in a small gap behind my back step! :speechless: Its making me Re-Think everything I thought I knew about growing!! :opps:

Hope the crud is on the way out and Spring is on the way in for y'all. babes watered, dogs feed, some TKcookies got my name ALL over it,... theI'm firing up the whirley pop. hope its been great night , wish u were... here puffin' passin' :smoking:

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
My mornings so slow i watched a utube video on weather the angriest whopper will change the color of your turds or not.. 4-6 mins later i found out nope it does not :\

I want that time back.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I be in da U.P., 100 miles west of da big bridge, right to my driveway.

Grand Traverse region here.. Been up there before all the way to marquette *spelling* whole lotta fucking nothing up there lol

Dabbie your right that cap machine is great. Did a hundred in just a few minutes. just did one to make sure they are not too strong.

Happy to hear your happy with your purchase :D I love mine. But after making thousands of capsules i kinda hate doing it anymore lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom