Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
putembk

putembk

Howdy mothers, fuckers and thieves......better known as the O'l Farts Club. Time to celebrate another day above ground.

Need to get my ass in gear and get all choirs done. Gotta make a quick trip up and back to check and make sure all is well at my cabin. Runoff as started in the high country and need to make sure all sump pumps are operational in the crawl space. Without them I would have 2 to 3' of standing water down there. Only lasts about 3 weeks each year but cannot allow mold to get started down there. Home owners insurance doesn't cover mold. So, gotta do what ever it takes to keep things dry.
Up and back is a bitch but gotta be done.

Hope all you guys are pain free and the snow melts fast. Be well.......

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
It's starting to melt already, Temp went up and now its starting to rain a little with up to 1/2 inch of rain forcasted.. im cool with that :D

Got the bb Ribs wrapped up in foil resting to room temp till they go in the oven.. bout 45 more mins. Then im going to starve my self all day till dinner, at which time im going to chow down on about 3 lbs of ribs w/ 2 different BBQ sauces.

Oh yeah its gonna be a good day :P

stonestacker

stonestacker

You keep talkin' 'bout them ribs and you're going to wind up with a little white hippie van in your driveway. Don't shoot, just toss a couple 'o ribs at it and it'll leave.......

1459957524695 1201360275
I cheated

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
15$!!! Jesus, I payed 7.70$ for a full rack and made the dry rub my self, now there in the oven cooking away for the next 4 hours..

There just no excuse to cheat good bbq, and that packaged crap is NOT good bbq.. :\

I do sincerely hope you enjoy it tho :D

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Hey im lazy too, But it really wasn't any work making the ribs.. I mean 2 mins to peel the silverskin off the back of the ribs.. 2 mins to measure out the dry rub.. a min to mix the rub together.. 2 mins to slather it on the ribs.. a min to bag the ribs ..

lol a cpl mins prep time and now the oven does the rest of the work.. :D

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

good mrn'in all! coffee'ed, puffin and passin'... Guess my weather manipulation skills are wearing down like everything else,.. dam pole shift keeps pushing south @ you all. so much to do not sure what I'm doing first. Found a weed plant growing out of a crack on my back step.

SO I know one thing I'll be doing is transplanting/rescuing that /unknown// >TERMINATOR< baby!!! wtf!, I still don't believe it. Got pics though:smoking:

cheers all hope the day is kind to you..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Prime rib, grass fed, organic, from the Colorado high country, certified humanly raised and processed from a friends farm...
just look at that Wonderful marbled fat on this meat.
Cows were not meant to eat corn. All the fatting happens at once towards end of life.
Bacterial content is increased due to digestion issues. Cows are raised in stench and filth.
Grass fed cows fatten as they grow and it takes much longer to grow which allows tissue to fully develop naturally not force fed something they would not eat naturally....

Pr

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Stuffed!!!!! the ribs turned out fantastic! Need to tweak the seasoning just a little bit but past that, they fell off the bone when i was trying to transfer them from the pan to a cookie sheet lol

So tender, the fat litterally turned to liquid in your mouth, still got a massive pile of leftovers, 3 lbs of ribs was alot more then i thought when i sat down to eat them lol

stonestacker

stonestacker

i knew one of yall didn't care for hammie but really i don't remember who.

on another note i was gifted some 88g13/hp f2 beans and i got my male that i was wanting. problem is he seems to be a dud. made nuts under 24/7 light cycle so he got his own box. when the sac pops it is almost like a seed pops out, and they got no pollen either. as you can see in the pic, popped sacks and the seed looking piece that comes out. if i bump the plant i can hear them fall into the pie pan.
Here's what he had to say yesterday Sea. With a pic.
Thanks for stopping in.
Were you @giggy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom