• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Check this out...
45 years my favorite band. Was at this show. wait till min. 1.50 and just watch my friend Terry Haggarty tear it up.
We would get so ripped before during and after shows on this incredible weed they all had.
4 huge joints blazing at once during the break backstage for at least an hour..
amazing talent still playing after 50 years.....

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC, how`s your garden growing ? Hope all is green in yours. Got my journal updated yesterday, with pictures even. How about that ? This morning, got my coffee, packing my bowl for a "wake n bake". Here we go puff, puff, pass.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
@giggy, Know exactly what you mean by our old asses crawling under houses and the like. Used to be, work every day, then work one day, recover one day. Now it`s to the point where I work one day and recover for the next 2 or 3 days. Ain`t getting old fun ?

putembk

putembk

Morning o'l farts. I survived another weekend. Time now to get back to the daily routine. Errands from hell today. I always wait until Monday.....I don't do weekends in stores. To many idiots out and about on the weekend. But first, will check out the garden....should be a quick in an out. Hopefully! Never know though.....always something to do.

Lights are on....I'm out....

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

shit Hippie, It was a blizzard yesterday around you. I drove up to grand blanc to the hospital. Accidents everywhere. awful. then I went down to 8 mile to see the daughter.....no snow at all. Just rain. Home now and am I glad. Hey all the OFC. Dubbie time.

giggy

giggy

shit Hippie, It was a blizzard yesterday around you. I drove up to grand blanc to the hospital. Accidents everywhere. awful. then I went down to 8 mile to see the daughter.....no snow at all. Just rain. Home now and am I glad. Hey all the OFC. Dubbie time.
bro what did the doc say? i hope it was good.

putembk

putembk

Evening....I'm stoned. Daughter spending the night....party time already. Happens when your kid gets old enough to become your best friend. Have to break out the girl pot. If not all she does is sit on the couch and giggle. Girls are calling, later...evening.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Evening....I'm stoned. Daughter spending the night....party time already. Happens when your kid gets old enough to become your best friend. Have to break out the girl pot. If not all she does is sit on the couch and giggle. Girls are calling, later...evening.

Fun, ain`t it ? When my oldest son`s around, we been known to get stoned. Chip off the old block.

giggy

giggy

morning ofc, time to wake and bake. get your lazy asses out of bed and get this day started. i have been known to get the daughter stoned, but she is a burn out like myself. i have been toking since the 7th grade and i'm now 55 so i have a few years going. peace

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning giggy, Sunbaked and the rest of the OFC. I be late to the "wake n bake", but I`ll catch up. I see I be around a bunch of old "burnouts", good company all. Have not been without our wonderful weed since the middle of 1968. Damn, I be gettin` to be a real old fuck. My oldest boy takes after the old man and has grown before. My daughter and youngest boy do not indulge. Got my coffee and a bowl, so I be catching up, puff, puff, pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom