• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Feeling a bit crispy myself this morning. Beer is evil. I like evil.

Lol The whips and jingles...Know it all too well.....
You have no idea how bad it can get....Five gallon nights were not uncommon.....
For me was so bad had to drink a few to get over it...
Nothing wrong with a bender now and again, but when it happens over and over again not worth it..
15 plus years no whips or jingles....

putembk

putembk

Hello..........where the fuck is everybody???? They must have let everybody sleep in today at the o'l folks home....

Daughter is spending the night again. She is doing some work related stuff on this side of town. If you live around these parts you know that rush hour form one side of Denver to another is a mess. Took her 10 min from my house to get to where she was going. If she would have left from home it would have taken a couple of hours......that is if there were no accidents.

She can out party my ass any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Gonna be another night I won't remember. Good having her here though.....

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
use to go on tiger game bus trips. If you paid the driver for his time, he would stop at the strip joints on 8 mile on the way home. Till a bus got back to the yard with bullet holes in it. They do not do that anymore.lol

Went down to play softball in the Detroit Fire Fighter`s Tournament, got rained out. Spent the afternoon with `em at their favorite strip joint. Forget where it was, maybe Michigan and Middlebelt, for some reason comes to mind.

giggy

giggy

evening everybody. life is good done smoked enough weed to quit hurting for a bit enjoying a yuengling black & tan. wish i could get some porters, hell i'd settle for some little kings cream ale. when i came up to painesville ohio they had a pale beer called hennessy that was pretty damn good, but i still like a pabst blue ribbon beer as well. it just goes down like water and i get shit faced.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Stoned to the bone once again. Damn, it`s good to be retired and able to grow my own weed and not much give a fuck about anything else. Got a new little water pipe and broke it in real good tonight. Still like my vape better, but I love glass. And sometimes I just plain miss smoking.
Giggy, I quit drinking 20 years ago, but I remember them Little Kings Cream Ale. Was a Bud man. Guess I still am though, just a different type of bud.
Do believe it`s time to go to bed, so good night all.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC, how`s everybody in Curmudgeonland ? Up early this morning, maybe getting back on my schedule now that my wife`s back home. Anyway, I got coffee, packing a bowl. Now it`s time for the first "wake n bake" of the morning. Here we go, puff, puff, pass.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Puff Puff passing it right back :D Getting moving this morning, getting some much needed work done for a change, back is already killing me :(

So much more work to do still.. *ugh*! I'll get it all done today tho cause i got more to do this weekend lol

giggy

giggy

Good morning OFC, how`s everybody in Curmudgeonland ? Up early this morning, maybe getting back on my schedule now that my wife`s back home. Anyway, I got coffee, packing a bowl. Now it`s time for the first "wake n bake" of the morning. Here we go, puff, puff, pass.
i may as well not drink, i have only gotten one 12 pack this year and only had maybe 5 mix drinks for that matter, i like smoke the best. never cared for bud, it just never had a good taste to me.

giggy

giggy

well my two big girls are in lock out so i'm just trying to let them finish as best they can. turns out i need heavy cal/mag with the high intensity leds i'm using. i have never had a cal/mag problem before, so i guess i need to get a ph/ppm tester and start over. all i have ever had to do was ph my tap water after i added my maxi bloom as it will knock it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom