Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hippie

Hippie

I got an excuse; The sun is shining. Haven't seen much of that lately. Been tearing into the newly purchased used trailer to repack the bearings and touch up the normal rust. I buy something used and I can't leave it alone until it looks new. Weird, but it gives me something to do besides watching my dick get shorter.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Old Fart`s Ville is dead tonight. WTF, where everybody at ? If no one`s around, I`ll just enjoy a bowl by myself. Puff, puff, cough, puff, puff, puff..............................................

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Morning giggy and the rest of the OFC. I get a bowl this morning, but no coffee cause the damn thing broke. Errrrrr no coffee, gotta go to the Dr. , this day already sucks. Fuck it, "wake n bake" time is upon us. So, here we go, puff, puff, pass.

Hippie

Hippie

A coffee junkie without a spare pot? This caffeine freak is enjoying the first Coke of the morning!
Going to be a nice day in the mitten today. Might work on the trailer, might work on the bus, or I might just get stoned and lay out like a lizard on a rock. Too early to tell.

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

morning ofc happy saturday. ain't it nice when you work all week and then comes the weekend so you can do yard work. here's a pic of the girls. i have a nute problem that has got me by the short hairs. i'm using fox farms happy frog, general hydroponics maxibloom (lucas formula) ph is 6.5, they have been hit with epsom salt, crushed and boiled egg shells. i have even blended the left over coffee to make sure they had some nitrogen. i had no problems with this last summer in the woods but under a area 51 led it has got me. i know the two that are on into flower are just going to have to finish but i need to get it before i start throwing more clones in the flower box. the top one is northern lights, the second one is sour diesel clones and that mom will go in the woods real soon, she likes to be tall and i need shorter in my boxes, third pic is a white widow x big bud with a week to two left, and the last one is a cross called blue berry blast that needs atlest four more weeks but i have been known to be wrong before. my setup is for a clone rotation but i wanted good moms. like a dumbass i over planted and that is why i have what was supposed to be mom's in the flower box. believe it or not the two clones are 24" and 26" tall soil to top, i may have to super crop as my light is as high as it will go.
awesome... luvin those looks! well done.

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

gotta quit smokin and get showered, shaved and off my ass...lol, I hope y'alls day has been better then mine and mine has been potentially one of thee best ever..puffin and passin..hashnhungs for fat green nugs :smoking::fire:

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Getting to be that any day spent in the vertical position beats the hell out of the alternative. I`m still up, thought I posted this earlier. But you know how stoned old farts operate. That be slow and to the point. Puffin` and passin`.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC. Hope the sun shines on your green stuff and warms the cockles of your heart. A cup of good coffee and a bowl of medicinal herb is the way to start the day. We even got a name for it. It`s "wake n bake" time in Curmudgeonland. Join in on the fun, here ya go puff, puff, pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom