Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Keef

I SEE U HAVE SOME BREEDERS AND SEED COMPANIES- THERE'S SOMETHING I 'VE BEEN LOOKING AND PERHAPS SOMEONE HERE COULD HELP !- I'M LOOKING FOR S.A.M!-- IT'S A WILLIAMS WONDER MALE ON A UBC CHEMO CUT MOM! DON'T CARE WHAT IT'S CALLED!- ALSO LOOKING FOR A DAWG!- CHEM "D"BX3 OR SOMETHING SIMILAR! THANKS !

giggy

giggy

hello yoop , keef and the rest of the folks. time to burn another bowl. who's in?

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Don`t burn one without me, I`m ready to burn two. Just hung another light, heavy ass thing anyway.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I did a little strain searching, and it looks like they got some different ones. Just plain too many strains to sort through.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I SEE U HAVE SOME BREEDERS AND SEED COMPANIES- THERE'S SOMETHING I 'VE BEEN LOOKING AND PERHAPS SOMEONE HERE COULD HELP !- I'M LOOKING FOR S.A.M!-- IT'S A WILLIAMS WONDER MALE ON A UBC CHEMO CUT MOM! DON'T CARE WHAT IT'S CALLED!- ALSO LOOKING FOR A DAWG!- CHEM "D"BX3 OR SOMETHING SIMILAR! THANKS !
Read the rules...
Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts pertaining to the 'recreational use' of narcotic substances is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts soliciting any of the aforementioned shall be deleted and the posting member will be banned from the site. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members signature line area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.

giggy

giggy

so chickenman, if i understand this right you can't ask about a strain? i understand about the selling, trading and such, but i didn't catch the other when i read the rules. i guess in away his question is like trying to buy. at any rate it's WAKE AND BAKE, had my bowl and working on the coffee.

K

Keef

SORRY GUYS!--DIDN'T INTENTIONLY BREAK THE RULES !-- I'M NOT SURE I UNDERSTAND- I WAS JUST DOING SOME RESEARCH !- I FELL WHILE WORKING IN THE OPERATING ROOM IN 1999- SHATTERED MY FACE AND BULGED 3 DISC IN MY NECK - I HAVE A TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY- POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER --I'M JUST A BROKEN OLD VET. TRYING TO GET BY IN THE WORLD! I DON'T GO AROUND LOOKING FOR RULES TO BREAK ! I'LL DO BETTER FORGIVE ME !

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
SORRY GUYS!--DIDN'T INTENTIONLY BREAK THE RULES !-- I'M NOT SURE I UNDERSTAND- I WAS JUST DOING SOME RESEARCH !- I FELL WHILE WORKING IN THE OPERATING ROOM IN 1999- SHATTERED MY FACE AND BULGED 3 DISC IN MY NECK - I HAVE A TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY- POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER --I'M JUST A BROKEN OLD VET. TRYING TO GET BY IN THE WORLD! I DON'T GO AROUND LOOKING FOR RULES TO BREAK ! I'LL DO BETTER FORGIVE ME !

First of all welcome to the farm.. Perhaps an introduction in a thread would be a good way to get to know us.
Also If a Mod. could clarify about this post, that would be nice..
have a good day..

sixstring

sixstring

THCfarmer community-We're a bunch of old pot farmers that have been together for awhile -- We're looking for a new home-- if you'll have us!

First of all welcome to the farm.. Perhaps an introduction in a thread would be a good way to get to know us.
Also If a Mod. could clarify about this post, that would be nice..
have a good day..

idk man ,i see an intro and i see a question to breeders and sellers (which we have) and im pretty sure no rules were broken cm.do we really need a mod to confirm this lol.chill baby,new guy sounds like he's lookin for some williams wonder imo ,or Chemdog D :)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@Keef I dont know about any rule breaking but please get your capslock fixed brother. I know you arent yelling but it makes my eyes crazy tryin to read your posts. :confused:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Methinks the key is stuck on the keyboard. Maybe he needs to clean his keyboard, eh? :p
Read the rules...
Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts pertaining to the 'recreational use' of narcotic substances is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts soliciting any of the aforementioned shall be deleted and the posting member will be banned from the site. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members signature line area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.
That rule pertains to hitting people up directly, as in, "Hey man! Send me somma those beans!" or "Hey man! Send me a cut of that and I'll send you X, Y and Z!" It is not the same as asking where they might be able to find/source the cut or beans. Just like it is now ok to talk about and even link to other seed selling sites (last time I checked). :)

The key word here is "soliciting." When people post up threads asking where to source cuts or beans, they're only soliciting answers, not the genetics. Make sense?

In the meantime, I guess I am now a member of this club but I didn't think I was a curmudgeon....

K

Keef

Hey guys thanks for the support!-but- I can't do this.--- Nice to meet U all!- I hope to see U around ! Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom