• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Anybody out there drink Wild Turkey 101?
Nope......... Cannabis is my only vehicle to get to where I want to be. Drank Wild Turkey for years only results I got out of it was, 1. Developed an allergic reaction to alcohol, I was always breaking out in hand cuffs. 2. Numerous driving while drunk. 3. Screwed up many relationships, including a marriage. 4. Spent enough money that could have sent kids to college. 5. General bad attitude resulting in many bar fights 1 of which landed me in the pokey for aggravated assault.6. Always found alcohol to deepen my depression and overall shitty outlook on life.

I just find life better without alcohol. :D If you are one of lucky ones that dont have negative side effects have at it!!!! This round is on me!!!

indicabush

indicabush

retirement%20home.jpg

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I`m up with the "wake and bake". Quit drinking over 20 years ago, me and my partner (Jack Daniels Black & water) decided I was gonna get in big trouble if we did not split up for good. Now it`s only my first love that get`s me through the daze. Have used cannabis daily (98% of `em) since July 1968. So, I guess that qualifies me as a long time pot head and proud of it too. Now, on with the wake and bake.

giggy

giggy

I`m up with the "wake and bake". Quit drinking over 20 years ago, me and my partner (Jack Daniels Black & water) decided I was gonna get in big trouble if we did not split up for good. Now it`s only my first love that get`s me through the daze. Have used cannabis daily (98% of `em) since July 1968. So, I guess that qualifies me as a long time pot head and proud of it too. Now, on with the wake and bake.
yoop i don't drink much anymore, more for taste then anything else. i love my 420.
i think i like u curmudgens.... think of me as a kid brother, im just a skosh younger than the requirement at 42 yrs... can i tag along on your adventures?
i don't have a problem bro.
<----*55 years young* Anyone wanna join me for a six mile run? ;) *grin*
if i didn't need a knee replacement i'd love to join you. i took a office job and gain 40 pounds after i found the bad knee. so i got to get the weight off of myself in another way.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
OK, OK, I be late to the wake and bake again. I been tokin` and readin`, just not writin` much. Anyway, good morning Curmudgeonlanders

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Just checking in to see what to see whats up with my farmer friends. Just picked up my new walker from the rest home. Had it detailed and had new chrome wheels put on it and added a 200 shot of nitrous oxide so Momma cant get away when I want to rumble under the covers!!! LMAO .......Now if I can just find my reading glasses I can read what you guys are posting up.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I just saw a BHRT doc Thursday after having extensive blood and urine panels done. I'm not only being put on a diet, I'm being put on an elimination diet, and the big thing I have to eliminate is all dairy/milk! But when we went through my history and family history... I may actually not be able to eat or drink as much as I want. It's been difficult.

I'm also going to start doing a wee bit of yoga, as much as my knee and back will tolerate. Starting this morning with a video for bad knees I found on YouTube. Not hot yoga like the doc suggested, but my hot flashes will take care of that I'm sure. Once we get my hormones nicely balanced out, then maybe hot yoga.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I just saw a BHRT doc Thursday after having extensive blood and urine panels done. I'm not only being put on a diet, I'm being put on an elimination diet, and the big thing I have to eliminate is all dairy/milk! But when we went through my history and family history... I may actually not be able to eat or drink as much as I want. It's been difficult.

I'm also going to start doing a wee bit of yoga, as much as my knee and back will tolerate. Starting this morning with a video for bad knees I found on YouTube. Not hot yoga like the doc suggested, but my hot flashes will take care of that I'm sure. Once we get my hormones nicely balanced out, then maybe hot yoga.
@Seamaiden I feel for ya Sea. Your choice in yoga is a good one. Kat my better half has been much more tolerable with her change of life using yoga and meditation. I even started checking out a little yoga myself actually and found it along with cannabis therapy :D offers relief from an old back injury that gives me hell.

giggy

giggy

morning ofc, WAKE AND BAKE. sour diesel and strong black coffee, just the way to start a sunday morning.

giggy

giggy

my wife of 30 years goes through the hot flashes, i can tell when she misses changing her patch, but i don't usually don't say nothing. i got to push my luck every once in a while.
@Seamaiden I feel for ya Sea. Your choice in yoga is a good one. Kat my better half has been much more tolerable with her change of life using yoga and meditation. I even started checking out a little yoga myself actually and found it along with cannabis therapy :D offers relief from an old back injury that gives me hell.
both yall talking yoga, i used to run, but over the years i got away from it. not sure how yoga helps you lose weight but i know folks that have. well i may know cause if i did one hour yoga i wouldn't be able to move for a week.

G gnome

G gnome

Nope......... Cannabis is my only vehicle to get to where I want to be. Drank Wild Turkey for years only results I got out of it was, 1. Developed an allergic reaction to alcohol, I was always breaking out in hand cuffs. 2. Numerous driving while drunk. 3. Screwed up many relationships, including a marriage. 4. Spent enough money that could have sent kids to college. 5. General bad attitude resulting in many bar fights 1 of which landed me in the pokey for aggravated assault.6. Always found alcohol to deepen my depression and overall shitty outlook on life.

I just find life better without alcohol. :D If you are one of lucky ones that dont have negative side effects have at it!!!! This round is on me!!!
Anytime someone offers me a drink i just say"Theres no way that could make me feel better than I do right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom