• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
@Papa Indica, Good to see ya stop by again, you are always welcome here. I do enjoy your comments, keep `em coming. Hell, we`ll even have another "wake n bake". I do like that idea, so here we go, puff, puff, cough, pass.

Hippie

Hippie

Morning, Gents. The Great Glowing Ball is back! I'd say I was sick of rain, but it beats the hell out of snow. I don't have to shovel rain.
Got two mags to clear coat before Monday. New tires are in at the big box store. Going to be a ton of crap to do in the next few weeks and no motivation to do any of it.

Time to put my big boy pants on and do something.

putembk

putembk

Morning, Gents. The Great Glowing Ball is back! I'd say I was sick of rain, but it beats the hell out of snow. I don't have to shovel rain.
Got two mags to clear coat before Monday. New tires are in at the big box store. Going to be a ton of crap to do in the next few weeks and no motivation to do any of it.

Time to put my big boy pants on and do something.

Morning o'l farts...glad the sun is back for you hippie....it has snowed here for a thousand days and nights....or so it seems. Coming down again right now. Getting pretty fucken tired of this shit. Sitting here looking out the window hoping for better days to come.....

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Murn'in Farts!! good 2 see y'all here this fine a.m. last cupa' joe, and another bowl! puffin'passin' Its back to the blast furnace over here after a few temperate days..
screw that sno, hope it goes soon! endless, pottin' sexin' turning and burin', brewing, stewing, plotting scheming, in full effect these days..news just get's bettter also.

Saw my dad for the first time in many months yesterday. We had some real fine one of kind great / and unfortunately Rare talks,..... things just keep looking better every day.

Real glad ur wife is feeling well, and good luck wit the outlaws yoop! :smoking:

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

took some pics. i need to get the taller plants done so i can work the clones. the bbb x bpu is starting to plump up some and is more dense then the first plant and in the back ground of the third pic is my northern lights that is getting thick so i must be going in the right direction. i had to water so some of the smaller plants are setting low but will change in the morning when the lights come on.
Super diggin the way you get such chunky flowers in those small pots!! luv it, looks like some real varitey as well! :cool:

giggy

giggy

got up this morn and went to the cemetery and cleaned up, then went and got some peppers and tomatoes. cherokee purple, lemon boy, husky cherry red and golden jubilee on tomatoes. the pepper i got a couple coolapeno, sweet banana, red bell, orange bell, purple bell, some kind of giant bell and anaheim chile. still got a garden area with nothing in it yet, more then likely the slave driver will have my ass in it tomorrow.

Hippie

Hippie

Giggy, I was wondering if you were still breathing. From what I've seen on the boob tube, Texass has been getting the shit kicked outta it. Floods, tornados, all kinds of mean shit.
Keep your bowl packed, head down, and feet dry, ya hear?:)

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Evening old farts, I`m still around, just trying to catch up with the winter cleanup and the "honey do" list. My wife talked with her brother, the outlaws are there, but both of them are sick. He said he don`t know when they are coming here, no sooner then Monday though. And I`ll burn a bowl to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom