Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
giggy

giggy

Giggy, I was wondering if you were still breathing. From what I've seen on the boob tube, Texass has been getting the shit kicked outta it. Floods, tornados, all kinds of mean shit.
Keep your bowl packed, head down, and feet dry, ya hear?:)
brother i'm not in texas, most of my family is. i'm in the heart of dixie. my wife is from here and i just came along for the ride 31 years ago. been wondering if i will ever live in texas again.
Evening old farts, I`m still around, just trying to catch up with the winter cleanup and the "honey do" list. My wife talked with her brother, the outlaws are there, but both of them are sick. He said he don`t know when they are coming here, no sooner then Monday though. And I`ll burn a bowl to that.
yoop i hope your inlaws are as good of people as mine are. hope they get to feeling better as well.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning giggy, Dabbie, Papa and the rest of the OFC. I be up, coffee in one hand, bowl in the other. Ready to join in on the "wake n bake" now. Puff, puff, pass.
@giggy, my inlaws are great people, but at 92 and 87, they need to be taken care of too. Them getting sick when they travel is nothing new, but usually its` only one of `em.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Back from the store, Picked up 6 new tomato plants.. I think 2 Big beef, 1 Big something, 1 Yellow varity and a cpl others i forgot what they were.. All big producers..

Got them just sitting in the garden not going to plant them for a few more days gotta check the forecast lol

stonestacker

stonestacker

Heat of the day? You sure ain't from Michigan! Great weather here, if'n you're a duck.
Yep quack fucking quack. Good day to play in the garden.

14 Days. I like all the little fuzzies
14621224443731644417558-jpg.596064

giggy

giggy

rain here too, and things that need to be done. haven't done no outdoors plants yet. got a few picked and i'm thinking of moving all things sour diesel out doors. that damn thing wants to grow more then i need with them two girls. i bet i have 9 clones of sd and have thrown twice that in the trimmings pile. i got to try to keep them another month before they go out so they won't flower and reveg on me. you cut one of these girls and she is right back where she was in three to four days. she loves to stretch as i have two clones well into flower and they are 24" and 28" soil to top the last time i checked, when they went in they where 6" if that much.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Evening all, hope your Sunday was a fun day. Seems I just get further behind, taking care of my wife is just time consuming enough, so that I do not get squat done elsewhere. My indoor garden gets taken care of, which reminds me that I need to do an update to my journal tonight. Gotta take pictures when I finish my vape. Later.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Wakie wakie!!!!!!!!!!

kratom got me wide awake now Pain free! FINALLY I put off taking anything in hopes my body would just heal its self, but after a week of pinched nerves and muscle pains I caved and took some muscle relaxors last night, HELPED beyond belief.

Slept from 8pm till around 5am!! fucking unheard of for me but typical when im on drugs :P

Anyway GLAD! I did not plant those yesterday i checked the forecase its supposed to dip to under 40 tonight.. Not risking that shit again, I'll bring them in tonight and hopefully i'll remeber to check the strains and give ya'll an update, I think i picked up 2 Of these yellow/purple tomatos they looked super cool in the adverts so that should be a fun photo op this summer :D

@chickenman I got no problems with you the past is the past, Tho next time come correct with a marijuana branch, I don't like olives ;)

I took your advice into consideration but the farmers market here open very early and only 1 day a week for only a few hours the time frame just did not suit my ability to get down there in time so i ended up @ Lowes and got 6 4-6" plants Bonnies Brand for 2.50 each..

Anyway i'll drop over to granny's garden once i get them put in the ground and hopefully make weekly updates on there progress.

Still waiting for the stores to stock Green beans.... If they for some odd reason don't carry them this year i think i'll just get 6 more tomatos and go overboard :D

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Harvesting some worm shit today weeee only 1 bin outta 5 thankfully the rest still processing junk for a few more days/week...

I had no idea how much work this worm shit was going to be when i started lol

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning LittleDabbie, giggy and the rest of the OFC. "Wake n bake" time ain`t it ? Cup of coffee and a bowl and it`s "wake n bake" time. Then it will be time to get ready for the inlaws coming this afternoon. Good thing is that I`ll have someone to enjoy a bowl with today. My wife partakes, but she`s a lightweight anymore. So for now it`s puff, puff, pass.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Got some shit done today! And then realized i have alot more work ahead of me.. Peeked at the other bins there almost ready for harvesting.. the work never stops!

Got outside a little bit, one of the plants i bought yesterday was looking over watered, the biodegradable pots they came in seem to hold water too well, So i decided to just get them all in the ground today and i'll cover them with buckets tonight before bed.

1 Red Beef Steak
2 Big Boy's
3 Mr Stripeys (Yellow/Purple Variety)

now its time for some deathstar and lazyness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom