chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
First day for milking this fussy doe
They soon learn and compete door milking
A feed of goat chow entices them

C

costa

Morning stoners. Duck weather again in the mitten. Nose is dripping like sap in the spring. Mustache catches most of it. Might just take the day off and get stoned. Sore as hell from bouncing around on the tractor yesterday.
What a wimp!
Got the new tires and mags on the bus. Big improvement on the ride & looks.View attachment 596832
Nice van . Looks bigger than my Berlingo

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Trust me..
Roll one up sit back get high with The Sons..
This song was banned for air play by the FCC back in the day...
Was there for this one. Backstage at Winterland got so high with these guys.
74 it was still kind of hard to find the good, we had hash, thai sticks, Colombo gold, all good but these guys had the early NorCal and man o man did we get high.....
Go to min 52.40...

Last edited:
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Afternoon OFC, been busy with garden work all day. Got a nice tea brewing for my girls after the morning check-in and then on to trimming.
Always something to do, always something I'm neglecting. Like the pile of pots built up that I should be scrubbing out.
What can I say? I'm lucky to keep up with what I do.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ok picked up more veggies today...

Figured out what happened this last time, i fucked up the roots removing them from these biodegradable cups..

So this time i got plants that are not in those cups, and i'll place them in solo cups for now till they get bigger..

Tomatos 2 or 3 varietys.. some Celery and some Purple sweet peppers..

pics in a bit gotta make some soil :D

giggy

giggy

were's everybody at? hell done had to go and smoke another doobie with the ol lady again. was a little upset, was checking my clone buckets and found my clones had slim. i killeded them, not gonna deal with that shit. o-well i had to many anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom