Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
putembk

putembk

Howdy, miss me???? Back from the mountains. Thinking I have finally sold my rentals up there. The Albatross will be finally lifted from around my neck. Cabin is in good shape after a harsh winter up there as well. Sump pumps are working their asses off with runoff under way. Crawl space is gonna be wet for the next 3 weeks or so. But things will be ok.

Did get some time to get some fishing in. Also got half the town stoned and supplied while I was up there. Here is a couple of pics.....

20160502 111229
20160502 144954

20160502 143338
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ok true story, so i got up and decided im soooo gonna get the last 3 worm bins done today no doubt about it! Pumped READY TO GO! LETS DO THIS!

Then im like well shit i can't do this sober we gotta get high for this mission right, So i packed up a bowl of cannalope haze mixed with whatever bits of Qrazy train remained from the night before, Smoked that still feeling in my mind pumped that im gonna get work done, walk into the room with the bins poke around the bin with teh shovel a cpl times... Then im like fuck this im stoned lets go play video games....

And so went dealing with those bins :P

So much uncomposted material still its just not even worth it to bother..well maybe it is but im far to high to give a shit :P

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
All right old farts, let`s start the day off the OFC way, with our morning ritual of "wake n bake". Get a cup of coffee and a bowl of medicinal herb and we will commence with the "wake n bake" session. Ready or not here we go, puff, puff, passin` to ya.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Lotsa choices this morning :
Ghost Train Haze
Forest Fire
Silver LA
Vale' Vale'
LA Confidential
Various other crosses of mine (4 0r 5) at least
Gonna start with a ride on the Ghost Train.

Hippie

Hippie

Morning stoners. Duck weather again in the mitten. Nose is dripping like sap in the spring. Mustache catches most of it. Might just take the day off and get stoned. Sore as hell from bouncing around on the tractor yesterday.
What a wimp!
Got the new tires and mags on the bus. Big improvement on the ride & looks.
IMG 20160502 145739710 HDR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom