Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunbaked

Sunbaked

dishwasher is in. But it would of been a lot easier if I did not have to make a second trip to lows .35 miles each way. the girl did not mention that I needed a fitting to hook up the water. the guy there on the second trip said they always sell the fitting. but the girl on the first trip neglected to mention that. He could not wait to tell her the big guy was pissed.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Evening all, well it`s official now, Summer has started. The Memorial Day weekend has been here, done that and gone. Switched my garage grow over to 12/12 today after 14 weeks of training. We`re going to see if it was worth it in another 8, 10 or 12 weeks. In the mean time while we`re waiting, we might as well have a "burn" session. Got my glass of ice water, packing a bowl in my new replacement water pipe. Here I go, puff, puff and passin`.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Bumped into my guy at the store today, setup a pick up for monday was hoping to pick up some of the new shit but i guess he over fertilized them and stunted the growth a little so hes waiting a few more weeks or some shit i dunno...

prolly fucked it all up :\

putembk

putembk

hope everything works out.
Thanks giggy.....all ok at least for now. Dermatologist gave here a clean bill of health and don't have to go back for a year. Can relax for a few days and then start pondering what the upcoming mammogram will reveal.......

Sitting here enjoying a bowl of Golden Pineapple. Good Shit!!!! That and a little vodka will do ya.....the need to go fishing is growing though or at least get into the mountains free from the bullshit that the city brings. I have always fed off the feeling of serenity that the wilderness gives a person. Nothing like standing on top of a mountain and pissing on the other side.....

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
*runs around the forum arms flailing about randomly*

So this is what happens when you drink an energy drink after midnight!!!!

LittleD Came with a tag, No Energy Drinks After MidNight... The buyer removed the tag!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Sleep in ? Did somebody mention sleepin` in ? Oh yeah, I gotta plead guilty on that charge. Got 4 hours of sleep, which is great for me. Got my coffee, packin` a bowl of GTH#9. Here we go, it`s "wake n bake" time in Curmudgeonland. Puff, puff and passin`.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
@putembk, Good news from the doctor is always welcome. Gotta be a relief. Heed the call of the mountains and the fish in her streams. Know exactly what ya mean by getting away from the bullshit of city life. Main reason we moved where we live now. Love being able to sit on my porch and burn one and not have to worry about my neighbor`s smelling it.

Hippie

Hippie

It`s a concept of the well balanced people that live somewhere in their own dreams.
Me ? usually 2 - 3 hours a night. And about once a week I pull an all nighter.
Yup. Me, too. Last two days the old back is gone into hyper mode. Had work to do and I figured I'd show it who's boss. Guess I lost that skirmish.
I love it out in the sticks, but there's a lot to be said for being a "townie". You're walking distance from everything, you mow your lawn with a pair of pinking shears, and thanks to that card in my back pocket, I could sit on the front porch and blow smoke at the pigs and smile.

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

good morning all. damn dishwasher kicked my ass. damn electric line was on the left side on the last one and this one was on the right side. Had to crawl under house to change it over. Getting to damn old for that shit. day of rest today. puffin one now.

giggy

giggy

morning ofc, hit some of that so called sour diesel this morning on the way in. not a hard hitter but long lasting, it was still a little wet so that may change. i may remove them from the mom box and put them outdoors. easy to clone but took 10 weeks and could have gone more. the worst problem is the stretch they love it. hope everybody has a great day.

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

I had one free Humboldt Diesel from herbbies. It said 10 weeks ,so she goes in the greenhouse . she would never make it up here outdoors. Hippie ,my pot pen 5 sensi skunks, 4 Holland's Hopes ,1 vanilla kush clone and 1 peppermint kush clone, and the 1 diesel. the sensi skunks are 45 day wonders. mid September finish.

putembk

putembk

Surprise balloon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom