Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
giggy

giggy

took down my first clones today. sour diesel. 10 weeks so we will see. got to get the stretch under control but liking the new setup. learning more about the needs and the need not's. i do need a bit of side lighting and am thinking philips model 455676 100w equal for the job. my northern lights is 6 weeks and i hope it makes 8 without breaking. my bbb x bpu was a purple plant and the leaves stayed soft but the diesel turns purple almost black and get real leathery, so i got to figure that out.

2e8385f4 76e2 4668 a74e 15c5975eac70
819afb3d 9a90 42dc b7ca 24d836e8b784
putembk

putembk

Rookie Alexander Rossi wins Indy on fuel mileage.

Great race.....I think he ran out of gas just before or after the finish line.

Hope all old farts are having a great holiday weekend. I have been pretty busy in the garden downstairs. Am gonna chance it and plant the tomato's and peppers tomorrow. Will be covering them for the next week or so as it's gonna get close to frost temps a couple of days next week. I would normally wait but these plants are getting huge and need to be put in dirt.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Rodents? Not much of a problem for me.. 2 dogs, at least 2 snakes in the backyard i've found so far.. plus the random cats we have roaming the neighborhood...Crosses fingers his veggies are safe this year.

Birds of prey help too, was considering last year an owl bird house or something but that shit was outta my budget.. and no guarantee of attracting one. BB Gun always works!

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC. Best wishes on this Memorial Day. Had a little rain yesterday, today is supposed to be nice out, we`ll wait till the sun comes up to see. Mean while we`ll have a session of "wake n bake" to pass the time. Get a cup of coffee and a bowl of medicinal herb and we will get started. Here we go, puff, puff and passin`.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Chipmunks ? chipmunks you say, yeah we got the destructive little bastards too. Set out a couple of live traps, wife don`t like me killing `em, so it`s trapping and transporting `em down the road a bit.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Heres a neat trick i found out a few years back when they were getting into my garage, this works like a charm everytime..

Get a 5 gallon bucket Fill it about 1/2 full with water, Then get some black seeds preferably sunflower and sprinkle a nice layer on top of the water so it looks like a bucket full of seeds now, Then take a small piece of wood to use a ramp and prop that up to the bucket and sprinkle a few seeds making a trail right up to the top of the bucket where the little fuckers can jump in to there glorious death :D

They think its a ton of seeds and there about to pig out, in reality its water ;) and they drown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom