• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moto

Moto

Morning,

I am vertical.. Awake not for sure.. LOL.. Another hot summer day, but better believe that won't stop me on my outdoor work.. I will hook that sprinkler up in a heartbeat for myself..

Time to get my ass to moving and go do some work..

Hope everyone's gardens are doing well and life is treating you fair.. :)

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good afternoon to all of you old farts. Don`t bother looking around to see who I`m talking about, cause it`s you. You read this far ya gotta be an old fart. Let`s burn one, if for no other reason then I just updated my grow journal, he, he, he. Hell, since when did us old farts need a reason ? Here we go, puff, puff and passin`.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Good morning OFC. How`s everyone on this rainy Sunday morning ? Other then the rain, it`s a great day to be alive. Let`s start the day off the OFC way with a session of "wake n bake".
Giggy we be joining ya, bro. It`s that time in the morning. "Wake n bake" ya`ll.
Rain? Haven't seen any for a couple of weeks. Just dumped 275 gallons of water on my new asparagus plants. I planted about 180 new sprouts I've lost at least 30 to the heat and lack of rain err. It's all good if even a third survive they will produce more than my friends and I can eat. Hell I have more $ invested in straw for mulch than I do in the seeds.

Be well and burn another.

putembk

putembk

Afternoon senior citizens. Been working around the house most of the day.....just like yesterday. Washing windows in particular. Hot here and my a/c is out. Part is ordered but that doesn't help right now. Doing my best to keep the house cool but the temp just reached 77F and rising. Probably top our over 80 before things start to cool down. Fortunately I am at 6,000 ft so it gets down in the lower 60's by early morning.

Need to make a run to the liquor store and will start my evening buzz. White wine and Golden Pineapple sounds good to start. By about 7 I will be more than caught up with you guys.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Well, the fucking wind got me good this time. About 1/3 of my best shade tree has been split off from the rest of the tree and is laying on the ground. Will be good firewood at least

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

36 hours of the shits. It has been a awful 2 days. shit my pants in the garden store, man you do not want this stuff .my while body is sore. Finally got through the night last night without having to get up. Better this morning I think.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning Sunbaked and the remainder of the OFC. How`s everyone on this Monday morning ?
@Sunbaked, sure hope ya get better soon bro, no fun that way.
For all those that are up and at `em, we gonna have us a good old fashioned "wake n bake". Got a cup of coffee, packing a bowl, here we go, puff, puff and passin`.

Moto

Moto

Good morning Sunbaked and the remainder of the OFC. How`s everyone on this Monday morning ?
@Sunbaked, sure hope ya get better soon bro, no fun that way.
For all those that are up and at `em, we gonna have us a good old fashioned "wake n bake". Got a cup of coffee, packing a bowl, here we go, puff, puff and passin`.

Morning..

Sorry sunbaked you been sick buddy. Hope you get to feeling better..

We got some nasty lightning storms last night.. Woke up and went outdoors and no major damage on any out door plants.. WOOT..

Hope everyone is doing well..Hope your gardens are treating you well.. :)

Whats you smoking on?

Hippie

Hippie

Well, the fucking wind got me good this time. About 1/3 of my best shade tree has been split off from the rest of the tree and is laying on the ground. Will be good firewood at least
That sucks. I've got lots of trees, but losing my favorite maple would piss me dead off. We didn't get a damn drop of rain, and we sure could have used it.

Hippie

Hippie

36 hours of the shits. It has been a awful 2 days. shit my pants in the garden store, man you do not want this stuff .my while body is sore. Finally got through the night last night without having to get up. Better this morning I think.
Sorry to hear about the shits, 'Baked. When I have 'em that long, I wind up with a case of chapped ass, also not fun.
Drink LOTS of water and Gatorade. Shitting that much dehydrates your body to the max.

Got the trailer painted and partially put back together. Working on the wiring 'til beer time. Hope to have it back together and under the boat by this time tomorrow. A little work on the rigging and I'll be looking for water and wind. Never sailed before. This is gonna be FUN!

putembk

putembk

Afternoon all farts..... Another late check in. Major work day in the garden and still no where near done. I need to hire some help. Flushed 4 plants, fed others and now moving to veg. Up potting is now on the top of the list. Need to go and mix soil first. This should already be done but the window washing yesterday caused me to put that off.

@ sunbaked....hope you get better. What a shitty thing to have....pun intended. Hope the cane helps.

Another hot day here with out A/C again. HVAC guy couldn't make it by today....better be here tomorrow or it's gonna start to piss me off.

Back to the choirs at hand.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom