Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
giggy

giggy

Giggy, is that swamp rat still alive? Thought he was heading this way a month ago? He and Hammy must have kissed and made up.:)
he said since he started the thread he was going to stick around for a bit. was supposed to start coming around but he hasn't made it yet.
no my walking stick at the cup was . this cane wild cherry and a fine one. Hi giggy, bet it is hot down there .
yes and humidity is killer as well.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
What? No wakers and bakers yet?

Not yet, but we gonna change that real quick.
Good morning Hippie and the rest of the OFC.
Ya`ll get a cup of coffee or a cold drink, pack a bowl, cause we be ready now.
It`s "wake n bake" time in Curmudgeonland.
Here we go, puff, puff and passin`.

Moto

Moto

Not yet, but we gonna change that real quick.
Good morning Hippie and the rest of the OFC.
Ya`ll get a cup of coffee or a cold drink, pack a bowl, cause we be ready now.
It`s "wake n bake" time in Curmudgeonland.
Here we go, puff, puff and passin`.

Went out and got me some night crawlers this morning for my worm bin..

Got a few nice little area's with bedding of oak leaves and they go nuts..

Put the Oak Leaves back and BOOM.. Over time more fat ones.. LOL

Was going to snag pictures but phone was dead.. UGH

Wake and bake friends.. :) Hope everyone is well

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
All right now, we got Hippie and Moto and myself for this session of "wake n bake". Any other joiners ? Cause we gonna start this session, here we go, puff, puff, cough and passin` cause I`m hackin` up a lung.

Moto

Moto

All right now, we got Hippie and Moto and myself for this session of "wake n bake". Any other joiners ? Cause we gonna start this session, here we go, puff, puff, cough and passin` cause I`m hackin` up a lung.

Funny Memes 062

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Swamp rat ? Did someone mention the ol` swamp rat ? Where he at ? Sittin` on a stump fishing for gators ? Thought ya said he was gonna grace us with his presence. Miss the ol` swamp boy, even got some of his seeds growin` right now. Ya said he made up with hammyass, not me, no way.

putembk

putembk

Morning all. Waiting for the A/C guy to show up.....what's new???

Will be on a run to the grow store for supplies later today. Also, thinking about making kief today as well. Have about 3 lbs of shake that needs to be processed so its of to the store for some dry ice.

Just checked the flow on all the local rivers and they are dropping fast. Looking like some fishing is is store for the near future. Now time to start thinking about where the bugs are hatching.

Life is good for this o'l fart......

Moto

Moto

Morning all. Waiting for the A/C guy to show up.....what's new???

Will be on a run to the grow store for supplies later today. Also, thinking about making kief today as well. Have about 3 lbs of shake that needs to be processed so its of to the store for some dry ice.

Just checked the flow on all the local rivers and they are dropping fast. Looking like some fishing is is store for the near future. Now time to start thinking about where the bugs are hatching.

Life is good for this o'l fart......

LOL.. hahaha so funny but it's true..

I had to spend a small fortune in my pocket book last year on my home a.c.. The blower motor went out and then burned up some other stuff.. Was a hard year for sure on things going wrong..

Things will get better in time.. Just keep your head up.. :) Hopefully that thing blows ice cold air when done.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC. Hope all of you old farts enjoy another day being vertical, cause the alternative really sucks. Todays enjoyment will start with a session of "wake n bake". Get yourself a cup of coffee or a cold drink and a bowl of Mother Nature`s finest medicinal herb and join in. Here we go, puff, puff and passin`.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
whut up!!!!!! been a hot min.. Literally its been kinda hot some days..

Anyway smoking on the very last of the midnight kush then we onto deathstar w00t!

Iron banner on destiny if anyone plays :D

Tomatoes going full steam counted over 20 so far, with more flowers then i could count lol so tons on the way! w00t w00t!

May the garden gods be with you all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom